Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Where does oak post now?

Started by Anonymous, March 23, 2021, 06:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "postman pig" post_id=406050 time=1616496020Anyone know?

Probably CBT.

deport_liberals

She was banned from there for being transphobic.

She came to bastard factory 3 times with alts but got run off every time.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=406057 time=1616497888 user_id=3305
She was banned from there for being transphobic.

She came to bastard factory 3 times with alts but got run off every time.

Oh my.....it's easy to get cancelled on CBT.

deport_liberals

It is run by a hate filled and unbalanced drug addict.

Anonymous

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=406059 time=1616498440 user_id=3305
It is run by a hate filled and unbalanced drug addict.

Ah, that would explain a lot.

Renee

CBT must be like the 5th circle of leftwing hell if the likes of Oak/Emerald got run off. I can't even wrap my head around the idea of a place so intensely moonbat crazy. When I joined several years ago, it was obviously libtard heaven but it must have really gone over the top of the left field fence by now.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=406065 time=1616507783 user_id=156
CBT must be like the 5th circle of leftwing hell if the likes of Oak/Emerald got run off. I can't even wrap my head around the idea of a place so intensely moonbat crazy. When I joined several years ago, it was obviously libtard heaven but it must have really gone over the top of the left field fence by now.

I would be called a nazi on that forum.

cc

Yes, you and all of us

Makes no sense oak would be booted from CBT .. she was as prog as prog gets  & would crawl even further left if needed

Dunno who posted OP, but the accuracy is questionable ... Aww unless it was a personal thingy .. she does like to be queen

Anyhowzers, no one here cares beyond mild curiosity about what happens there
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=406071 time=1616517199 user_id=3254

The label of "nazi" is so overused and blatantly misapplied that it has become darkly comical. Most who use that epithet wouldn't know a nazi if one sat on their face and started to wiggle..In more sensible and more intelligent times, using the label "nazi" as a slur against the ideological or sociopolitical opposition would have fallen under the preview of "Godwins Law" which automatically invalidates your argument when you refer to the opposition as a "nazi" or blurt out an unsupported comparison to Hitler.

Of course this only applies to internet discussions. 98% of those name-calling with the "nazi" label are too chicken shit to do it in real life...People who do that kind of ignorant shit are all mealy mouthed moonbats who are very aware of the fact that they would get their little pink asses sent on a quick ambulance ride if they were to act out from behind the security of their keyboard or safe space. Like the rabid baboons that they are, they are only brave in packs in the real world. And that type rarely ventures out into the real world because deep down they are frightened of it and that is why they see "nazis" and "fascists" around every corner...

Just an FYI, nowadays here in the US most of these cock sucking liberal scum have replace the term "nazi" with "Trump Supporter ". Again it is comical but no less infuriating.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

You are a super obese Trumptard. You are barely able to get out of bed. You're only interest is stuffing yourself with greasy fried food. You are too stupid to have been a member of CBT.

Odinson

cc

Quote from: Odinson post_id=406081 time=1616529251 user_id=136What is CBT?

An embarrassing collection of ineffectual lowlife programmed dolts
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=406075 time=1616521371 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=406071 time=1616517199 user_id=3254

The label of "nazi" is so overused and blatantly misapplied that it has become darkly comical. Most who use that epithet wouldn't know a nazi if one sat on their face and started to wiggle..In more sensible and more intelligent times, using the label "nazi" as a slur against the ideological or sociopolitical opposition would have fallen under the preview of "Godwins Law" which automatically invalidates your argument when you refer to the opposition as a "nazi" or blurt out an unsupported comparison to Hitler.

Of course this only applies to internet discussions. 98% of those name-calling with the "nazi" label are too chicken shit to do it in real life...People who do that kind of ignorant shit are all mealy mouthed moonbats who are very aware of the fact that they would get their little pink asses sent on a quick ambulance ride if they were to act out from behind the security of their keyboard or safe space. Like the rabid baboons that they are, they are only brave in packs in the real world. And that type rarely ventures out into the real world because deep down they are frightened of it and that is why they see "nazis" and "fascists" around every corner...

Just an FYI, nowadays here in the US most of these cock sucking liberal scum have replace the term "nazi" with "Trump Supporter ". Again it is comical but no less infuriating.

Ah, of course.

Anonymous

Renee, I know it seems that I have moved to the right over the years..

I was actually politically indifferent for years until the new progressive left insisted they needed to reduce my family's modest living standards in order to save the planet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview