Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=406220 time=1616706078 user_id=2015
Quote from: Renee post_id=406195 time=1616683043 user_id=156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=406123 time=1616602542 user_id=136
Naze.

https://www.kuvaton.com/kuvei/uus_kypara.jpg">

"Naze"???....

I think that's Shen's dog...It carries it's own stew pot around.

You are right.

Yes he is.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Renee post_id=406378 time=1616877726 user_id=156
Quote from: cc post_id=406369 time=1616867527 user_id=88
Quote from: Gaon post_id=406365 time=1616865419 user_id=3170
Oak wasn't happy here. In her opinion some of members post racial hostilities.

Oak, while a tiny particle herself,  is emblematic of the entire Cancel Culture & everything else wrong with where  society is heading encompassing every part of life. Race is just one control area of many areas

Merely  one more programmed clone of self & society hating progism and all it encompasses .. a mere caricature representing a great many identical cutouts

These dime-a-dozen people willingly give up their very own individuality  to become merely a clone of what they think is the higher cause of "Group-Think"

Oak/Emerald is a liberal loon who thinks certain children's Halloween costumes are symbols of "cultural appropriation" and should not be allowed.... :nea:

Believe it or not RW had multiple run ins with Oak/Emerald on that very subject...Many here think of RW as a flaming liberal but even she was well aware of how ridiculous that concept is... Personally I didn't mind Oak because I understand that many ultra liberals are mentally ill and I tend to make allowances for their illness...Overall she seemed like a good person, just extremely misguided on certian issues....I understand that most far left dimwitted fools have allowed themselves to be indoctrinated into the leftist fold mostly because they aren't very bright and as the saying goes,...."You can't fix stupid". You can only try and fight or fix the damage they do.

She was a good poaster and much missed.  

RW, not the pig on two feet.

Anonymous

QuoteOak/Emerald is a liberal loon who thinks certain children's Halloween costumes are symbols of "cultural appropriation" and should not be allowed

That's nuts.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=406378 time=1616877726 user_id=156
Quote from: cc post_id=406369 time=1616867527 user_id=88

Oak, while a tiny particle herself,  is emblematic of the entire Cancel Culture & everything else wrong with where  society is heading encompassing every part of life. Race is just one control area of many areas

Merely  one more programmed clone of self & society hating progism and all it encompasses .. a mere caricature representing a great many identical cutouts

These dime-a-dozen people willingly give up their very own individuality  to become merely a clone of what they think is the higher cause of "Group-Think"

Oak/Emerald is a liberal loon who thinks certain children's Halloween costumes are symbols of "cultural appropriation" and should not be allowed.... :nea:

Believe it or not RW had multiple run ins with Oak/Emerald on that very subject...Many here think of RW as a flaming liberal but even she was well aware of how ridiculous that concept is... Personally I didn't mind Oak because I understand that many ultra liberals are mentally ill and I tend to make allowances for their illness...Overall she seemed like a good person, just extremely misguided on certian issues....I understand that most far left dimwitted fools have allowed themselves to be indoctrinated into the leftist fold mostly because they aren't very bright and as the saying goes,...."You can't fix stupid". You can only try and fight or fix the damage they do.

This is why I'm done with North America's insane politics. To discuss something as stupid as "cultural appropriation" in Halloween costumes is to give it respect it doesn't deserve.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview