Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Where is the Media, the Marches, Where is Antifa and BLM

Started by Anonymous, March 27, 2021, 09:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

A reporter with the Daily Caller and Judicial Watch sued Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and said she refused to grant an interview based on the reporter's race.

Thomas Catenacci, who is white, said he sought an interview with the Democrat mayor, who did not respond to multiple requests for an interview. Earlier this month, Lightfoot said she would give interviews to "black or brown" reporters to mark the second anniversary of her swearing-in.

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412081 time=1622219492 user_id=114
A reporter with the Daily Caller and Judicial Watch sued Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and said she refused to grant an interview based on the reporter's race.

Thomas Catenacci, who is white, said he sought an interview with the Democrat mayor, who did not respond to multiple requests for an interview. Earlier this month, Lightfoot said she would give interviews to "black or brown" reporters to mark the second anniversary of her swearing-in.

[attachment=0]77db4b58ab5681c9dcd572998db21481fcb1892ab3e2e97094a6e265ff873c1f_1.jpg[/attachment]
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=412110 time=1622228530 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412081 time=1622219492 user_id=114

77db4b58ab5681c9dcd572998db21481fcb1892ab3e2e97094a6e265ff873c1f_1.jpg

:roll:

Anonymous

A Black Lives Matter chapter founder in Minnesota has resigned, claiming that the organization isn't concerned about helping black communities or helping improve the education quality in Minneapolis, according to a video published last week.

Rashard Turner, the founder of a Black Lives Matter chapter in neighboring St. Paul, said he started the branch in 2015 but became disillusioned roughly a year after becoming "an insider" within the left-wing organization, according to a video released by TakeCharge—a group that rejects various provisions promoted by Black Lives Matter, including critical race theory-linked claims that the United States is inherently racist.

"After a year on the inside, I learned they had little concern for rebuilding black families, and they cared even less about improving the quality of education for students in Minneapolis," Turner said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/founder-of-black-lives-matter-in-st-paul-i-resigned-after-i-learned-the-ugly-truth-as-insider">https://www.dailywire.com/news/founder- ... as-insider">https://www.dailywire.com/news/founder-of-black-lives-matter-in-st-paul-i-resigned-after-i-learned-the-ugly-truth-as-insider

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412320 time=1622487878 user_id=114
A Black Lives Matter chapter founder in Minnesota has resigned, claiming that the organization isn't concerned about helping black communities or helping improve the education quality in Minneapolis, according to a video published last week.

Rashard Turner, the founder of a Black Lives Matter chapter in neighboring St. Paul, said he started the branch in 2015 but became disillusioned roughly a year after becoming "an insider" within the left-wing organization, according to a video released by TakeCharge—a group that rejects various provisions promoted by Black Lives Matter, including critical race theory-linked claims that the United States is inherently racist.

"After a year on the inside, I learned they had little concern for rebuilding black families, and they cared even less about improving the quality of education for students in Minneapolis," Turner said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/founder-of-black-lives-matter-in-st-paul-i-resigned-after-i-learned-the-ugly-truth-as-insider">https://www.dailywire.com/news/founder- ... as-insider">https://www.dailywire.com/news/founder-of-black-lives-matter-in-st-paul-i-resigned-after-i-learned-the-ugly-truth-as-insider

Much like the DemocRATic Party, BLM's leaders have no interest in fixing the problems in black communities.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=412328 time=1622492354 user_id=1689
Much like the DemocRATic Party, BLM's leaders have no interest in fixing the problems in black communities.

Worse, like the party, they work to keep the problems to remain ... otherwise they would have no job nor excuse to wreck things

and the party would loose it's prime funnel to get votes in the big cities
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

BLM is a big part of the Democratic Party. They both need social problems among blacks for their survival.

Anonymous

The mothers of several people whose names have been invoked by Black Lives Matter activists panned the group's co-founder, Patrisse Cullors, for benefitting "off the blood" of their family members.

"They are benefiting off the blood of our loved ones, and they won't even talk to us," Samaria Rice, the mother of a 12-year-old boy, Tamir Rice, who was shot by police in Cleveland, told the New York Post.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412411 time=1622582393 user_id=114
The mothers of several people whose names have been invoked by Black Lives Matter activists panned the group's co-founder, Patrisse Cullors, for benefitting "off the blood" of their family members.

"They are benefiting off the blood of our loved ones, and they won't even talk to us," Samaria Rice, the mother of a 12-year-old boy, Tamir Rice, who was shot by police in Cleveland, told the New York Post.

BLM doesn't give a damn about Tamir Rice.

Anonymous

The founder of a Black Lives Matter chapter in St. Paul, Minnesota, said the left-wing organization engages in a form of racism because it opposes school choice.

Rashard Turner, who left Black Lives Matter, released a video on May 26 saying he learned the "ugly truth" about the group operates and claimed that "they had little concern for rebuilding black families, and they cared even less about improving the quality of education for students in Minneapolis."

In a June 2 interview with Fox News, he said Black Lives Matter publicly signaled opposition to charter schools, which, according to him, was "a direct attack on black families" and "on black children."

Anonymous

Most followers of the Beatles are communists and social agitators. The problem started with them.

:negative:

Anonymous

Antifa are terrorists.

Journalist Andy Ngo says he was attacked in Portland, releases bloody photos: 'Antifa tried to kill me'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/andy-ngo-attacked-antifa-portland-photos?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-06-03&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/andy-ngo- ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/andy-ngo-attacked-antifa-portland-photos?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-06-03&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

Journalist Andy Ngo said he was recently chased and beaten in the streets of Portland while he was covering protests in Portland, Oregon.

"No journalist in America should ever face violence for doing his or her job," Ngo said in a statement released on Wednesday night. "Yet on Friday, May 28, Antifa tried to kill me again while I was reporting on the ongoing protests and riots in Portland, Ore. for a new chapter of my book, 'Unmasked: Inside Antifa's Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy.'"

"I was chased, attacked and beaten by a masked mob, baying for my blood," Ngo wrote on Twitter. "Had I not been able to shelter wounded and bleeding inside a hotel while they beat the doors and windows like animals, there is no doubt in my mind I would not be here today. Their words, like their actions, speak for themselves."

"Antifa wants me dead because I document what they want to stay hidden," he proclaimed. "The attacks against me and threats on my life are retribution for my work as a journalist, recording the tactics and true ideology of an extremist clandestine movement that relies on deception and regards the truth as the greatest threat of all."

"They want the right to hide their identities behind masks, and erase records of their arrests and alleged crimes," Ngo continued. "They want me dead for capturing these things and reporting on them. But it is the right of every journalist, protected and preserved by the founding fathers, to report freely without fear."

"When I engaged in field reporting for my book, I did what every beat reporter would do: I took care to mitigate the risks and went to observe Antifa first-hand during a demonstration at the Justice Center," the author said. "Like many other journalists Antifa has tried to silence and intimidate through violence and threats, I had to cover my face and eyes to do my job and stay alive. As the Asian son of Vietnamese immigrants, I also have to be mindful of Antifa's attacks on multiple people of East Asian origin."

According to Ngo, an Antifa member became suspicious of him because he wasn't engaging in criminal acts and throwing objects at police like the other members were. He began asking Ngo questions, but Andy did not respond. Ngo then walked away, but "a group of masked people in black followed and surrounded me."

"As they interrogated me, one managed to pull off my mask and immediately yelled, 'That's Andy. Get him! Get him!' As I sprinted through downtown Portland trying to flag down help, there was no visible police presence," Ngo claimed. "One of the black-clad Antifa members tackled me to the ground in front of Pioneer Place Mall, punching my head and face repeatedly, while I pleaded for them not to kill me. All the time I could hear the angry cries and footsteps of the mob approaching."

Ngo was allegedly able to escape and entered the Nines Hotel, but the staff asked him to leave because he wasn't wearing a mask. Ngo, editor at large at the Post Millennial, said he asked them to call 911, but they refused.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=412595 time=1622788555 user_id=1689
Antifa are terrorists.

Journalist Andy Ngo says he was attacked in Portland, releases bloody photos: 'Antifa tried to kill me'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/andy-ngo-attacked-antifa-portland-photos?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-06-03&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/andy-ngo- ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/andy-ngo-attacked-antifa-portland-photos?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-06-03&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

Journalist Andy Ngo said he was recently chased and beaten in the streets of Portland while he was covering protests in Portland, Oregon.

"No journalist in America should ever face violence for doing his or her job," Ngo said in a statement released on Wednesday night. "Yet on Friday, May 28, Antifa tried to kill me again while I was reporting on the ongoing protests and riots in Portland, Ore. for a new chapter of my book, 'Unmasked: Inside Antifa's Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy.'"

"I was chased, attacked and beaten by a masked mob, baying for my blood," Ngo wrote on Twitter. "Had I not been able to shelter wounded and bleeding inside a hotel while they beat the doors and windows like animals, there is no doubt in my mind I would not be here today. Their words, like their actions, speak for themselves."

"Antifa wants me dead because I document what they want to stay hidden," he proclaimed. "The attacks against me and threats on my life are retribution for my work as a journalist, recording the tactics and true ideology of an extremist clandestine movement that relies on deception and regards the truth as the greatest threat of all."

"They want the right to hide their identities behind masks, and erase records of their arrests and alleged crimes," Ngo continued. "They want me dead for capturing these things and reporting on them. But it is the right of every journalist, protected and preserved by the founding fathers, to report freely without fear."

"When I engaged in field reporting for my book, I did what every beat reporter would do: I took care to mitigate the risks and went to observe Antifa first-hand during a demonstration at the Justice Center," the author said. "Like many other journalists Antifa has tried to silence and intimidate through violence and threats, I had to cover my face and eyes to do my job and stay alive. As the Asian son of Vietnamese immigrants, I also have to be mindful of Antifa's attacks on multiple people of East Asian origin."

According to Ngo, an Antifa member became suspicious of him because he wasn't engaging in criminal acts and throwing objects at police like the other members were. He began asking Ngo questions, but Andy did not respond. Ngo then walked away, but "a group of masked people in black followed and surrounded me."

"As they interrogated me, one managed to pull off my mask and immediately yelled, 'That's Andy. Get him! Get him!' As I sprinted through downtown Portland trying to flag down help, there was no visible police presence," Ngo claimed. "One of the black-clad Antifa members tackled me to the ground in front of Pioneer Place Mall, punching my head and face repeatedly, while I pleaded for them not to kill me. All the time I could hear the angry cries and footsteps of the mob approaching."

Ngo was allegedly able to escape and entered the Nines Hotel, but the staff asked him to leave because he wasn't wearing a mask. Ngo, editor at large at the Post Millennial, said he asked them to call 911, but they refused.

Andy Ngo is very brave.

Anonymous

Those that oppose BLM should be beaten until they are a pinkish-white bloody pulp.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview