News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Death & adverse reaction VACCINE TRACKING thread...!!

Started by Frood, March 28, 2021, 12:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Translation > "I have no accurate data to put forward, so will resort to emojis, gobbltygook and insults in failed attempts to redeem my credibility"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

No, yuo!   :001_rolleyes:

You need lithium or prozac, crazy lady...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=409636 time=1619718368 user_id=88
Translation > "I have no accurate data to put forward, so will resort to emojis, gobbltygook and insults in failed attempts to redeem my credibility"

It works for CNN.

:laugh:

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410008 time=1620142267 user_id=3254

It works for CNN.

Also works for the covidiots...

:sad:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

It works for CNN.

BINGO for the lady.  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410044 time=1620172334 user_id=88

It works for CNN.

Perhaps Dinky watches CNN.

Anonymous

Alberta reported its first death of a patient from a rare blood clot condition after receiving the AstraZeneca (AZN.L) COVID-19 vaccine, its chief medical officer said.

Canada has reported at least five cases of blood clots following immunization with the vaccine, but public health officials maintain the benefits of the AstraZeneca shot outweigh the potential risks.

The Alberta case, of a woman in her 50s, marks the second case of blood clots, and the only death after more than 253,000 doses of AstraZeneca were administered in the province, Alberta's chief medical officer of health Dr. Deena Hinshaw said in a statementon Tuesday.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410087 time=1620242581 user_id=3254

It works for CNN.

Children's books are more trusted news than CNN...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=410138 time=1620282912 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410087 time=1620242581 user_id=3254

It works for CNN.

Children's books are more trusted news than CNN...

Oh ya.

cc

Scouce tells me he needs more hours & hours of conspiracy videos. Maybe you can post some here for him - I sent him the link

Get on the ball, eh!

Frood

The videos I posted had experts in their fields and former heads of pharmaceutical companies. You'd know that if you bothered to watch them.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

This is gloomy.

Early in the pandemic, there was hope that the world would one day achieve herd immunity, the point when the coronavirus lacks enough hosts to spread easily. But over a year later, the virus is crushing India with a fearsome second wave and surging in countries from Asia to Latin America. Experts now say it is changing too quickly, new more contagious variants are spreading too easily and vaccinations are happening too slowly for herd immunity to be within reach anytime soon.

That means if the virus continues to run rampant through much of the world, it  is well on its way to becoming endemic, an ever-present threat.

Virus variants are tearing through places where people gather in large numbers with few or no pandemic protocols, like wearing masks and distancing, according to Dr. David Heymann, a professor of infectious disease epidemiology at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

Vaccines that are highly effective against Covid were developed rapidly, but global distribution has been plodding and unequal. As rich countries hoard vaccine doses, poorer countries face big logistical challenges to distributing the doses they manage to get and vaccine hesitancy is an issue everywhere. And experts warn the world is getting vaccinated too slowly for there to be much hope of ever eliminating the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/05/09/world/covid-vaccine-coronavirus-cases">https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/05/09 ... irus-cases">https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/05/09/world/covid-vaccine-coronavirus-cases

cc

As I have said before, this will be like the flu ... mutations forever, with vaccines needing touchups regularly

I never did believe in that mythical "herd" thingy. It's a catchy expression, but little more. With or without vaccines, so long as even a few one can spread it they will .. + antibodies will wain in time

Anyhow, this very thread is evidence that some will not protect others by being vaccinated  .. Even if poorer countries all got vaccinated, a few 1st world goofballs will keep it going ...  so it will be there forever

Y'all roll up your sleeves every year .. maybe they will combine covid  vaccines with flu vaccine & make it one stop shopping

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410495 time=1620628247 user_id=88
As I have said before, this will be like the flu ... mutations forever, with vaccines needing touchups regularly

I never did believe in that mythical "herd" thingy. It's a catchy expression, but little more. With or without vaccines, so long as even a few one can spread it they will.

Anyhow, this very thread is evidence that some will not protect others by being vaccinated  .. Even if poorer countries all got vaccinated, a few 1st world goofballs will keep it going ...  so it will be there forever

Y'all roll up your sleeves every year .. maybe they will combine vaccines with flu vaccine & make it one stop shopping

The idea of herd immunity I had was that it meant a return to what we knew before the pandemic..

What it seems we're being prepared for is for is that some powerful people don't want that to happen..

I see no excuse for that once we have an adequate supply of vaccines.