News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

COVID-19 >> New Drug Death & adverse reaction VACCINE TRACKING thread...!!

Started by Frood, March 28, 2021, 12:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413970 time=1624390211 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=413966 time=1624389261 user_id=56
Mom got her second jab yesterday. She got AZ for the first and Pfizer for the second.

I get my second dose of Moderna Wednesday, June 30.

My second dose is Friday......I'm getting an mRNA for my second dose too.

OK, ya got me. Despite my "no more covid posts"  ... That's exception worthy also

GOOD SFUFF. I'm happy for all of you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

cc, if you're in possession of information that is of interest to all of us such as international travel regulations or changes to concerts, and sports regulations for example, I hope you share it with us.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413975 time=1624391170 user_id=3254
cc, if you're in possession of information that is of interest to all of us such as international travel regulations or changes to concerts, and sports regulations for example, I hope you share it with us.

Appreciated, but I will not operate in that vile stalker > auto-insult to every  post environment.

It spread to attacking others getting the same treatment and  has been devaluing a very good site  .. When it started spreading to posts in several other non-covid threads like wildfire I knew I had to end it

If I find anything of value to others, I'll pm it where it will be free of creating further auto-insult post  attacks

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=413976 time=1624392510 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413975 time=1624391170 user_id=3254

Appreciated, but I will not operate in that vile stalker > auto-insult to every  post situation.

It spread to attacking others and  has been devaluing a very good site  .. When it started spreading to other non-covid posts in several other threads like wildfire I knew it was over for me

If I find anything of value to others, I'll pm it where it will be free of creating further auto-insult post  attacks

I understand..

It's bad for discussions when disagreements get to that point.

cc

It's not because of "position" which is kind of comical,

it's only because of the sheer volume of "constant stalk >> auto-insult" that often instantly occurred  following most every post .. .....and began spreading against others ... ....and then spread further into covid-neutral threads across the entire site

like a banshee on fire

Maybe if I stop posting covid stuff, it will stop degrading this site

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=413978 time=1624392913 user_id=88

it's only because of the sheer volume of "constant stalk >> auto-insult" that often instantly followed every post .. and began spreading against others ... and then spread further into covid-neutral threads across the entire site

like a banshee on fire

COVID will continue to suck up most of the available oxygen for the next year and maybe more. Avoiding it is like avoiding a full grown grizzly in the kitchen.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=413980 time=1624393919 user_id=56

it's only because of the sheer volume of "constant stalk >> auto-insult" that often instantly followed every post .. and began spreading against others ... and then spread further into covid-neutral threads across the entire site

like a banshee on fire

COVID will continue to suck up most of the available oxygen for the next year and maybe more. Avoiding it is like avoiding a full grown grizzly in the kitchen.

That is a good point. It is the elephant in the room & the grizzly in the kitchen as you put it, and for long into the future

Possibly I will give it another try at some point .. but if what I say triggers more stalk > auto- insult .. I'd have to move on and just let it sit there  and rot like a dead rat  in the closet

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=413982 time=1624394789 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=413980 time=1624393919 user_id=56

like a banshee on fire

That is a good point. It is the elephant in the room & the grizzly in the kitchen as you put it, and for long into the future

Possibly I will give it another try at some point .. but if what I say triggers more stalk > auto- insult .. I'll have to just let it sit there  and rot like a dead rat  in the kitchen

Of course. it can't possibly be avoided.

cc

I guess I had just grown very uncomfortable  of literally being stalked in real time

and very aware of the site degradation that I was triggering

not to mention the weird feeling this stalker is possessed .. It brought back that "stalked feeling" I had experienced during 2  periods (1 especially dangerous) in the real world and I didn't realize till now the throwback feeling

cc

I may now just say "screw it, .. Stalk me (c/w insults)  all you wish on the net" .. so long as it doesn't get to the point of rendering threads unworkable as has been happening

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=413992 time=1624398187 user_id=88
I may now just say "screw it, .. Stalk me (c/w insults)  all you wish on the net" .. so long as it doesn't get to the point of rendering threads unworkable as has been happening

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=413957 time=1624386685 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=413925 time=1624337656 user_id=1676
You're a moron.

Too much of a moron to realize it yourself...

Get a room you two.

Only if you're the 3rd in our threesome... cc will sleep and we fuck like cats besides her.

Meow!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=414059 time=1624452022 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=413957 time=1624386685 user_id=56
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=413925 time=1624337656 user_id=1676
You're a moron.

Too much of a moron to realize it yourself...

Get a room you two.

Only if you're the 3rd in our threesome... cc will sleep and we fuck like cats besides her.

Meow!

:swoon:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/7ef30941a365b5b3a9c459eccc5870e2e1cf8aca3781ad5d7d334c857a72c0e3.jpg?w=600&h=601">
Life is too short to be in a hurry

cc

So far, I just got a 3rd eye

It's vision is 20/20 so no more glasses needed .. win / win for me