Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

The 10 Radical New Rules That Are Changing America

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2021, 06:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=436008 time=1643044116 user_id=114
LIke a true politician, the pm of NZ is being coy on a Maori parliament.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/441787/opinion-ardern-in-the-gun-over-covert-maori-sovereignty-plan">https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/on-the-insid ... ignty-plan">https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/441787/opinion-ardern-in-the-gun-over-covert-maori-sovereignty-plan

It's insane. Even an out of touch progtard like her has to realize that.

Bricktop

Wokeflake feminists like her do not see sanity in the way we do.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436094 time=1643086766 user_id=1560
Wokeflake feminists like her do not see sanity in the way we do.

Aint that the truth.

Anonymous

Odinson

Its frustrating to see that countries are just forcibly ran down by their leaders.

The Maoris can have their own government when they rebel and win.

Bricktop

This is how Australia sees her...

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/6112154e40c844231db9babf0e76e53a">

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436101 time=1643088261 user_id=1560

That is pretty dang accurate.

I met a few Maoris when I lived in Queensland. I had no problem with them.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=436100 time=1643088158 user_id=136
Its frustrating to see that countries are just forcibly ran down by their leaders.

The Maoris can have their own government when they rebel and win.

Why would they do that when progtards give them everything they want and then some.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=436102 time=1643089177 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=436101 time=1643088261 user_id=1560

That is pretty dang accurate.

I met a few Maoris when I lived in Queensland. I had no problem with them.

Maoris are excellent people... kind of like the African-American negro from the 1920's to 1960's... they give every single human being respect right from the onset.

I got chatting with one that I worked with the prior Christmas to this one at a work party I was invited to. Fiona (named redacted) is grandmother missing most of her front teeth because she had 7-8 kids in Australia and put their dental care ahead of hers. I remember her from our smoking breaks. Die hard Seventh Day Adventist, except for the tobacco and occasional drop.

I told her that one of the most beautiful cultures on this earth were Polynesians and especially Maoris.

It wasn't to blow smoke up her arse either.

Maoris here are employed in every range of industries...and mine had a number of white New Zealanders and Australian men and women married into her group... and even the Maori youngsters born and raised here in Australia called them all uncle and auntie with total respect.

20-25 years when I was regular on the pub crawl scene, my group would invariably have some fat fucking loud-mouth Aussie amongst us who would escalate a dim situation worse.

I'd regularly walk up near a Maori bouncer...5-10 feet away, and indicate I'd like to speak on the quiet....and the maoris ALWAYS obliged, treated me with respect, and we'd come to an agreement about how we'd deal with shit going down.

Often it was our group ejecting the arsehole ourselves or telling them the score and that we'd not be sticking up for them.

The thing about Maoris is that they're not afraid but they really like getting on with anybody and aren't afraid about integrating.

I told Fiona that's why I think Maoris are the best of humanity and she started to cry and hug me.

Some of the most loyal and kind people I've ever met are Pacific islanders...and the ones from that group that weren't, still feel obliged by a cultural code of conduct.

If I was a young man, I'd welcome marrying a Maori... the sense of family is the same as my own family's. All in....
Blahhhhhh...

Rancidmilko

Hello folks

I call this process "The BRazoofication of America"

I've been warning Americans about it for years now

And now, it's happening full throttle

All the same kinds of insane laws that were put in place here in my country are now becoming common in the US

And nothing will cause more harm and chaos than going soft on criminals like the yankees are doing.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=436134 time=1643125112 user_id=2853
Hello folks

All the same kinds of insane laws that were put in place here in my country are now becoming common in the US

And nothing will cause more harm and chaos than going soft on criminals like the yankees are doing.

Hello rancidmilko, so nice to see you again.

ac_smile

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=436135 time=1643126344 user_id=3254

Hello rancidmilko, so nice to see you again.

ac_smile

Hi Fash!   :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=436134 time=1643125112 user_id=2853
Hello folks

I vaguely remember you posting about decades of persistent destructive policy in Brazil. Personally, I don't know anything about your country's internal politics. For such a large nation, we get very little news from Brazil.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=436142 time=1643130829 user_id=114

I vaguely remember you posting about decades of persistent destructive policy in Brazil. Personally, I don't know anything about your country's internal politics. For such a large nation, we get very little news from Brazil.

Believe it or not, over here, I see very little about what's going on in the US, for example

And there's a lot more logic in reporting about the US in Brazil than Brazil being reported in the US

They're doing to Bolsonaro the same thing they did to Trump and over here it's even worse because the supreme court are all activists playing judges, with the exception of the two Bolsonaro managed to appoint in the last two years

But over here, it's congress and senate dealing the cards, the supreme sabotages the government as much as they can to "shield" the leeches.

Things here are so bad people were begging the army to do like they did in 1964 and send all these hyenas in power straight to hell

Bur unfortunately, way too many people are corrupt side of history, simply because they hate Bolsonaro more than anything

Anonymous