Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

How is everyone?

Started by Erica Mena, May 11, 2021, 12:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What a clown show it is here. As if some good is even a fraction as fit as I am.

Anonymous

As if some gook is a fraction as fit as I am that should say.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=410785 time=1620866703
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410770 time=1620859552 user_id=3254
Quote from: Edward post_id=410769 time=1620859230
That is the most uninformed and ignorant thing you have said in your life. I have worked out my whole life. Excelled at baseball, boxing, karate, etc... You name it. You are talking out of your ass. My doctor says I am as fit as an Olympic athlete.

When I thought I was going to jail for life for shooting someone in the face I started working out like a madman. I keep fit to deal with any situation. That is why even the police are afraid of me.

Whatever you say Edward.

That's exactly how to deal with my Eddie. You just humor him because if you argue, he get frustrated and violent...Lucky he has never done any of the things he claims and has never lifted anything heavier than a prescription container of lithium. He has been on lithium since he was 18 when all other less potent anti-depressants failed the help him.

He is right about one thing, some people are afraid of him because he is certifiably psychotic. He cannot help being what he is so once again I'm extending my thanks to you and your lovely forum for your patience and tolerance.

All psychos like your son have adult acne.

Anonymous

You obviously have a fetish for zit covered men. Can't help you with that. I have clear skin.

cc

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=410785 time=1620866703 I'm extending my thanks to you and your lovely forum for your patience and tolerance.

You forgot "benevolence, smart and just plain wonderful"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Eddie's Mom" post_id=410785 time=1620866703
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410770 time=1620859552 user_id=3254
That is the most uninformed and ignorant thing you have said in your life. I have worked out my whole life. Excelled at baseball, boxing, karate, etc... You name it. You are talking out of your ass. My doctor says I am as fit as an Olympic athlete.

When I thought I was going to jail for life for shooting someone in the face I started working out like a madman. I keep fit to deal with any situation. That is why even the police are afraid of me.

Whatever you say Edward.

That's exactly how to deal with my Eddie. You just humor him because if you argue, he get frustrated and violent...Lucky he has never done any of the things he claims and has never lifted anything heavier than a prescription container of lithium. He has been on lithium since he was 18 when all other less potent anti-depressants failed the help him.

He is right about one thing, some people are afraid of him because he is certifiably psychotic. He cannot help being what he is so once again I'm extending my thanks to you and your lovely forum for your patience and tolerance.

Your son posts bullshit about eighteen hours a day.

Zetsu

Lol you're a horrible liar, one thing I know for sure is people that have trained with effort in martial arts like boxing, and especially karate wouldn't act so ridiculous and troll people online 24/7.  Just b/c you've learned a couple moves doesn't make you master or anything that matters.

Just curious Eddie, why do you like trolling online and stalking offline?  I thought we had a few things in common, like living on the edge for many years and have no choice but to fight against all the assholes in this world, but turns out we're just very different in the end... being just a sore loser yourself and a failed byproduct of the society.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=410802 time=1620872396 user_id=61

Lol you're a horrible liar, one thing I know for sure is people that have trained with effort in martial arts like boxing, and especially karate wouldn't act so ridiculous and troll people online 24/7.  Just b/c you've learned a couple moves doesn't make you master or anything that matters.

Just curious Eddie, why do you like trolling online and stalking offline?  I thought we had a few things in common, like living on the edge for many years and have no choice but to fight against all the assholes in this world, but turns out we're just very different in the end... being just a sore loser yourself and a failed byproduct of the society.

You own and operate your own business. Edward doesn't work, he doesn't study and sure as hell doesn't do martial arts. Posting bullshit online to strangers is his life.

Anonymous

I feel sorry for Edward.....and his mother.

Anonymous

Must suck to be jealous, old people like you guys. Get over it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=410804 time=1620872786 user_id=3254
I feel sorry for Edward.....and his mother.

Piiza-faced Eddie must be suicidal. Anybody with as little to live for as him must think about ending it all.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=410803 time=1620872560 user_id=1689
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=410802 time=1620872396 user_id=61

You own and operate your own business. Edward doesn't work, he doesn't study and sure as hell doesn't do martial arts. Posting bullshit online to strangers is his life.

Eddie here doesn't seem to have human-like capabilities, no sense of culture, discipline, intellect, drive or pride as a human being, etc.  ac_unsure

Zetsu

Quote from: Edward post_id=410805 time=1620873069

The last thing everyone here would ever want is to end up being like you.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=410808 time=1620873667 user_id=61
Quote from: Edward post_id=410805 time=1620873069

The last thing everyone here would ever want is to end up being like you.

That's a bit harsh.....Edward should be pitied.

Anonymous

Still keep birds in your house and live with your parents?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview