Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2014, 10:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"Koreans celebrate the Lunar new year too. Lots of bowing to your elders and delicious duk kuk.

I found that Korean bowed to elder friends on the street in downtown. I thought they gave too much respect to the elders even the elders are merely 1year older than u

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Koreans celebrate the Lunar new year too. Lots of bowing to your elders and delicious duk kuk.

I found that Korean bowed to elder friends on the street in downtown. I thought they gave too much respect to the elders even the elders are merely 1year older than u

I've noticed that too Jay. Age is everything among Koreans.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Happy New Year you guys. It looks I was born in an Ox year.

Special dinner tomorrow night with my parents.

Don't eat any dogs.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

She has to.. Didnt your hear? Another KFC was closed...

Shen Li must be devastated.

Anonymous

Why not, they're delish. :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

Ya know, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a Chinese person in a KFC.  :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Ya know, come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a Chinese person in a KFC.  :?

They are all over China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. I love, love, love deep fried chicken and I don't give a damn who knows it.

Renee

They are all over China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. I love, love, love deep fried chicken and I don't give a damn who knows it.

Granted I don't do into KFC very often (drive thru is a blessing) but I don't think it draws a lot of Asians down here in the US.

Just my observation, I could also be wrong.

Wow, did I really just say that?  :lol:

Odinson

The browner asians are doggie-lovers and love eating ducks and clucks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Granted I don't do into KFC very often (drive thru is a blessing) but I don't think it draws a lot of Asians down here in the US.

You have Popeye's in the states. They are soooooo good.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Granted I don't do into KFC very often (drive thru is a blessing) but I don't think it draws a lot of Asians down here in the US.

Yes but they are not a popular as KFC. At one time you could only find a Popeye's in areas where certain (ehm) shall we say, "darker population demographics" could be found  :o . But now you are seeing them branch out into other areas.

Never had any of their food so I don't know how good they are but I will take your word for it and give them a try when I get a chance.

Anonymous

Yes but they are not a popular as KFC. At one time you could only find a Popeye's in areas where certain (ehm) shall we say, "darker population demographics" could be found  :o . But now you are seeing them branch out into other areas.

Never had any of their food so I don't know how good they are but I will take your word for it and give them a try when I get a chance.

KFC in the US has extra crispy which is amazingly tasty.

Renee

KFC in the US has extra crispy which is amazingly tasty.

Tell me about it. It's like a drug. :lol:

Odinson

Odinson

Why dont you just go full ghetto and start listening to rap, buy yourself a cutlas supreme, cheap clothes and some bling.