Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The five phases of vaccine compliance - You Guys Are Skeeeeruuud

Started by cc, June 05, 2021, 07:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412870 time=1623169685 user_id=3254
But, Israel is a lot more crowded than Canada.

Yes. If I had been replying to our resident naysayer, I would have mentioned that

That very fact magnifies the effectiveness of vaccines  .. It is the ultimate scenario to test vaccine effectiveness against

I expect their numbers of cases to fluctuate from what they are now, but to always be better than ours
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412872 time=1623169970 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412870 time=1623169685 user_id=3254
But, Israel is a lot more crowded than Canada.

Yes. If I had been replying to our resident naysayer, I would have mentioned that

That very fact magnifies the effectiveness of vaccines  .. It is the ultimate scenario to test vaccine effectiveness against

I expect their numbers of cases to fluctuate from what they are now, but to always be better than ours

I can see in the near future when the majority of Canadians have two doses that we might only have two hundred cases or less a day across the whole country.

cc

Certainly there will be some and I expect number to fluctuate over time

cc

Further unique to Israel is the lowest death / case rate I track or can find anywhere

It is 0.76% ... and the next best I can find anywhere is Alberta (quite low all along) at 1.0% & BC at 1.18%

Clearly this indicated better hospital work and use of some drugs others don't use .. Israel again the best in the world in yet another area ...

Our 2 Western Provinces also get points as next best I can find  .. and by a very wide margin  .. much better than the US best reputed good rates of Florida & Texas

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412892 time=1623182701 user_id=88
Further unique to Israel is the lowest death / case rate I track or can find anywhere

It is 0.76% ... and the next best I can find anywhere is Alberta (quite low all along) at 1.0% & BC at 1.18%

Clearly this indicated better hospital work and use of some drugs others don't use .. Israel again the best in the world in yet another area

Israel was a world leader in treatments.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=412893 time=1623182916 user_id=56

Clearly this indicated better hospital work and use of some drugs others don't use .. Israel again the best in the world in yet another area ...

Our 2 Western Provinces also get points as next best I can find .. and by a very wide margin .. much better than the US best reputed good rates of Florida & Texas

Not disagreeing, but I's term it not "a" .. rather "The" world leader in that area and most if not all science  areas

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412894 time=1623183073 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=412893 time=1623182916 user_id=56

Our 2 Western Provinces also get points as next best I can find .. and by a very wide margin .. much better than the US best reputed good rates of Florida & Texas

Not disagreeing, but I's term it not "a" .. rather "The" world leader in that area and most if not all science  areas

Pacific Rim countries like Singpaore kept death rates low by using existing treatments that the US was playing political games with.

cc

Yes, Cancel Politics killed a lot of people in many Western countries

I just checked and Singapore's death / case rate is fantastic - Clearly they also handled care homes & all elderlies  as they should be handled

There is no valid excuse why others could not be similar

My offer to be benevolent dictator for all Western counties still stands - and you get your pick of any you'd like to run properly

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412899 time=1623183848 user_id=88

I just checked and Singapore's death / case rate is fantastic - Clearly they also handled care homes & all elderlies  as they should be handled

My offer to be benevolent dictator for all Western counties still stands - and you get your pick of any you'd like to run properly

You would have my approval. Clearly what we're doing now is no longer in the interests of the masses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412899 time=1623183848 user_id=88

COVID-19 was politicized in the USA and also in the province of Alberta.