Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The five phases of vaccine compliance - You Guys Are Skeeeeruuud

Started by cc, June 05, 2021, 07:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

Quote from: "Mata Hari" post_id=412699 time=1622934562 user_id=88
The five phases of vaccine compliance]

https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2021/05/HRR-2021-05-31-Situation-Update.jpg">

(Natural News) With new information provided by a contact in the federal government, I've been able to further refine the escalation hierarchy of vaccine compliance that's being pursued by the Biden regime. There are five distinct phases to this escalation:

The five phases of vaccine compliance: We are currently in phase 3, and the last phase involves door-to-door arrests of those who refuse spike protein injections

(Natural News) With new information provided by a contact in the federal government, I've been able to further refine the escalation hierarchy of vaccine compliance that's being pursued by the Biden regime. There are five distinct phases to this escalation:

Phase 1 – Voluntary (pushed by media propaganda, paying off social media influencers, doctors, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are gullible enough to think getting injected with spike protein biological weapons will somehow "save" them or set them free.

Phase 2 – Incentives (lottery tickets, free beer, free donuts, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are stupid enough to trade their lives for beer and donuts. There are a lot of these people, and even the globalists realize that such low IQ people have nothing to contribute to human civilization.

Phase 3 – Private sector punishments – in this stage they use corporations to deny people access to services (such as air travel, cruise ships, restaurants, sporting events, concerts, etc.). This phase hopes to make being unvaccinated extremely inconvenient. WE ARE HERE NOW.

Phase 4 – Criminal fines or jail time (government sector) – This phase will kick in after the fake news media blames the unvaxxed for continued spike protein outbreaks that are killing people. Laws will be passed in some jurisdictions that require constant vaccines and booster shots. Any who refuse to comply will be fined or jailed. You can expect this push to originate in blue states.

Phase 5) – Kinetic (military sector) – open biological and kinetic warfare on the American people, carried out by the "woke" military against the citizens. This phase will take place after the vaccine deep state works with the Biden / Obama regime to stage a massive false flag shooting tragedy that can be blamed on anti-vaxxers and gun owners. Once this event is carried out, Biden and the Democrats will call for turning the U.S. military against the citizens to carry out nationwide gun confiscation and force covid-19 vaccines at gunpoint.

As I was told by a government insider, the Biden regime has been ordered to achieve a 70% vaccination rate among US adults no matter what it takes. The false flag attack being engineered by the deep state will serve to provide the "moral justification" narrative to violate any last shred of civil rights, human rights or medical ethics when it comes to assaulting innocent Americans with deadly spike protein injections (also called "vaccines").

In essence, a vaccine holocaust is the plan.

Today's Situation Update podcast explains these five phases in more detail, revealing how the vaccine deep state will pretend to be "the good guys" right up until the day they show up are your door and stick a rifle in your face.

English is not mt first or second language, but I know sarcasm when I read it.
The Russian Rock It

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412810 time=1623074245 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=412808 time=1623061730 user_id=1676
What's the most funny is how so many conservative oriented people have thrown all cautions to the wind in order to acquire experimental gene therapy injections which have ruined the lives or taken the lives completely of mammalian test subjects...and are killing the injected as we speak.

I'm seriously at a loss why your Stockholm Syndrome is off the charts.

If any of you said, "I'm waiting for data before I commit", I could respect that... as it stands, you're taking anything and everything, with no clue what it means for your remainder of life...

And that's fine... for us... but what about our kids and grand kids?

These injections have the prospect to destroy the reproductive capacity of mankind...

And you're all so cavalier about it.... like Fauci's pets...

If you mean mRNA, it's not experimental and it doesn't alter DNA.

Bullshit...  :oeudC:
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=412830 time=1623093321 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412810 time=1623074245 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=412808 time=1623061730 user_id=1676
What's the most funny is how so many conservative oriented people have thrown all cautions to the wind in order to acquire experimental gene therapy injections which have ruined the lives or taken the lives completely of mammalian test subjects...and are killing the injected as we speak.

I'm seriously at a loss why your Stockholm Syndrome is off the charts.

If any of you said, "I'm waiting for data before I commit", I could respect that... as it stands, you're taking anything and everything, with no clue what it means for your remainder of life...

And that's fine... for us... but what about our kids and grand kids?

These injections have the prospect to destroy the reproductive capacity of mankind...

And you're all so cavalier about it.... like Fauci's pets...

If you mean mRNA, it's not experimental and it doesn't alter DNA.

Bullshit...  :oeudC:

https://gifyu.com/image/oFHW">
I\'m Poppy!

cc

He really believes the unsubstantiated cult shit he spews  .. and is frustrated because he cannot supply CREDIABLE evidence

Go easy on him. ..  like I do  :001_rolleyes:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Dinky Dazza, Israel had only 5 infections 2 days ago. Why do you think this coronavirus has been eradicated in Israel?
The Russian Rock It

cc

Quote from: Gaon post_id=412833 time=1623100654 user_id=3170
Dinky Dazza, Israel had only 5 infections 2 days ago. Why do you think this coronavirus has been eradicated in Israel?

Israel, always a leader in science,  has lead the world in demonstrating how to greatly slow down this beast

and has proven to the entire world  .. in real-world terms  .. the phenomenal effectiveness of those vaccines it used

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mata Hari" post_id=412839 time=1623101924 user_id=88

Israel, always a leader in science,  has lead the world in demonstrating how to greatly slow down this beast

and has proven to the entire world  .. in real-world terms  .. the phenomenal effectiveness of those vaccines it used

absolutely

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mata Hari" post_id=412699 time=1622934562 user_id=88
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-31-the-five-phases-of-vaccine-compliance.html">The five phases of vaccine compliance: We are currently in phase 3, and the last phase involves door-to-door arrests of those who refuse spike protein injections

https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2021/05/HRR-2021-05-31-Situation-Update.jpg">

The five phases of vaccine compliance: We are currently in phase 3, and the last phase involves door-to-door arrests of those who refuse spike protein injections

Phase 1 – Voluntary (pushed by media propaganda, paying off social media influencers, doctors, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are gullible enough to think getting injected with spike protein biological weapons will somehow "save" them or set them free.

Phase 2 – Incentives (lottery tickets, free beer, free donuts, etc.). This phase ensnares those who are stupid enough to trade their lives for beer and donuts. There are a lot of these people, and even the globalists realize that such low IQ people have nothing to contribute to human civilization.

Phase 3 – Private sector punishments – in this stage they use corporations to deny people access to services (such as air travel, cruise ships, restaurants, sporting events, concerts, etc.). This phase hopes to make being unvaccinated extremely inconvenient. WE ARE HERE NOW.

Phase 4 – Criminal fines or jail time (government sector) – This phase will kick in after the fake news media blames the unvaxxed for continued spike protein outbreaks that are killing people. Laws will be passed in some jurisdictions that require constant vaccines and booster shots. Any who refuse to comply will be fined or jailed. You can expect this push to originate in blue states.

Phase 5) – Kinetic (military sector) – open biological and kinetic warfare on the American people, carried out by the "woke" military against the citizens. This phase will take place after the vaccine deep state works with the Biden / Obama regime to stage a massive false flag shooting tragedy that can be blamed on anti-vaxxers and gun owners. Once this event is carried out, Biden and the Democrats will call for turning the U.S. military against the citizens to carry out nationwide gun confiscation and force covid-19 vaccines at gunpoint.

As I was told by a government insider, the Biden regime has been ordered to achieve a 70% vaccination rate among US adults no matter what it takes. The false flag attack being engineered by the deep state will serve to provide the "moral justification" narrative to violate any last shred of civil rights, human rights or medical ethics when it comes to assaulting innocent Americans with deadly spike protein injections (also called "vaccines").

In essence, a vaccine holocaust is the plan.

Today's Situation Update podcast explains these five phases in more detail, revealing how the vaccine deep state will pretend to be "the good guys" right up until the day they show up are your door and stick a rifle in your face.

That was terrific. :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412832 time=1623097453 user_id=88
He really believes the unsubstantiated cult shit he spews  .. and is frustrated because he cannot supply CREDIABLE evidence

Go easy on him. ..  like I do  :001_rolleyes:

:001_rolleyes:

Pot, kettle, black...you nufftard...

You're a Branch Covidian...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

It hasn't been eradicated and your entire nation is only 9 million strong.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Israel had only 5 infections 2 days ago. Why do you think this coronavirus has been eradicated in Israel?

Technically speaking, "eradicated" is not a word that will ever apply to Covid-19 .."Greatly reduced" applies of course

"Greatly reduced" has always been the target as Covid will always be with us just as the common flu is always there

The more it is reduced the less opportunity it will have to infect others and also to mutate - both of which are   factors of numbers .. just as the more cases, the more opportunity to spread and also to mutate

5 to 12 cases for 9 million people is the best I'm aware of anywhere & by MANY times over  .. In fact it is phenomenal .. That's about the combined total people of BC & Alberta, both of which are still measured in the hundreds as they struggle to get enough vaccine to get numbers down to very low

I'm not sure of Israel's vaccination rate, but I do know it is high. Even with 100% one would expect more cases than that as even the most efficient brands do not afford protection for 1 in every 20 people (and have never claimed  better than that) .. indicating that vaccines work more efficiently than advertised / promised

The only logical explanation is that It seems to have worked so well in Israel that the unvaccinated and those in the % for whom the vaccine will not work have so few to come into contact with that the chance of  transmission is extremely low

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412866 time=1623167930 user_id=88
 Israel had only 5 infections 2 days ago. Why do you think this coronavirus has been eradicated in Israel?

Technically speaking, "eradicated" is not a word that will ever apply to Covid-19 .."Greatly reduced" applies of course

"Greatly reduced" has always been the target as Covid will always be with us just as the common flu is always there

The more it is reduced the less opportunity it will have to infect others and also to mutate - both of which are   factors of numbers .. just as the more cases, the more opportunity to spread and also to mutate

5 to 12 cases for 9 million people is the best I'm aware & by MANY times over  .. In fact it is phenomenal .. That's about the combined total people of BC & Alberta, both of which are still measured in the hundreds as they struggle to get enough vaccine to get numbers down to very low

I'm not sure of Israel's vaccination rate, but I do know it is high. Even with 100% one would expect more cases than that as even the most efficient brands do not afford protection for 1 in every 20 people (and have never claimed  better than that)

It seems to have worked so well in Israel that the unvaccinated and those in the % for whom the vaccine will not work have so few to come into contact with that the chance of  transmission is extremely low

Eradicated is not a word I would use either..

But, COVID no longer appears to be a great public health concern in Israel.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412868 time=1623168511 user_id=3254.........

COVID no longer appears to be a great public health concern in Israel.

Exactly - and Israel is "real world" proof that imperfect vaccines have the ability to achieve exactly that

I do not have the expectation that we will get that low in numbers. Israeli's are far more  self disciplined & more responsible by nature (toward themselves and toward those around them)   than we are

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412869 time=1623168732 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412868 time=1623168511 user_id=3254.........

COVID no longer appears to be a great public health concern in Israel.

Exactly - and Israel is "real world" proof that imperfect vaccines have the ability to achieve exactly that

I do not have the expectation that we will get that low in numbers. Israeli's are far more  self disciplined & more responsible by nature (toward themselves and toward those around them)   than we are

But, Israel is a lot more crowded than Canada.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412870 time=1623169685 user_id=3254
But, Israel is a lot more crowded than Canada.

Yes. If I had been replying to our resident naysayer, I would have mentioned that

That very fact magnifies the effectiveness of vaccines  .. It is the ultimate scenario to test vaccine effectiveness against

I expect their numbers of cases to fluctuate from what they are now, but to always be better than ours