Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Anthony Fauci Is The Criminal Responsible For This Pandemic

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2021, 10:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I hope Fauci, despite his advanced age, rots in prison for the rest of his narcissistic and God forsaken days on earth.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473184 time=1661510375 user_id=1676
I hope Fauci, despite his advanced age, rots in prison for the rest of his narcissistic and God forsaken days on earth.

I agree ith Thiel, I want to see him testify under oath.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473189 time=1661516920 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473184 time=1661510375 user_id=1676

I want him to be convicted on war crimes charges and hung on live television... but I'll accept a judge or jury confining to a concrete tomb for as many years as it takes for his spirit to die and then his elf body.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473195 time=1661519138 user_id=1676

I want him to be convicted on war crimes charges and hung on live television... but I'll accept a judge or jury confining to a concrete tomb for as many years as it takes for his spirit to die and then his elf body.

One step at a time DD. The GOP has to win the House in November first.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473195 time=1661519138 user_id=1676

What he unleashed on the world was biological warfare. Old Fauci is a war criminal.

Anonymous

New court documents reveal that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg gave Dr. Anthony Fauci his personal phone number before the social media giant began censoring information about the COVID-19 pandemic, according to reports.

The documents were released during a lawsuit against the Biden administration regarding censorship of information during the pandemic filed by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry.

According to a joint statement, Zuckerberg demonstrated the intent to have further conversations about social media censorship when he gave Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and top medical adviser to President Joe Biden, his phone number in March 2020.

https://twitter.com/thackerpd/status/1566793740693524485?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1566793740693524485%7Ctwgr%5E6b6c423d7b8069f67dbb0f24a1e455cd10c1b59d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fshows%2Fthe-rubin-report%2Fzuckerberg-fauci-lawsuit">https://twitter.com/thackerpd/status/15 ... ci-lawsuit">https://twitter.com/thackerpd/status/1566793740693524485?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1566793740693524485%7Ctwgr%5E6b6c423d7b8069f67dbb0f24a1e455cd10c1b59d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fshows%2Fthe-rubin-report%2Fzuckerberg-fauci-lawsuit

Oerdin

U.S. Senate report says Covid was most likely a lab leak by Communist Chinese research project.

">

Herman

Dr. Anthony Fauci is receiving taxpayer-funded security despite retiring from government service last year.

Last month, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) wrote Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, requesting information "regarding Dr. Fauci's employment status and receipt of taxpayer-funded benefits." Though Fauci touted his plan to retire from government service at the conclusion of 2022, Paul wrote that "it is not clear if that is in fact the case."

U.S. marshals confirmed that, at the request of Attorney General Merrick Garland, Dr. Fauci is receiving taxpayer-funded security, which includes a limousine and "follow car," Fox News reported. Documents obtained through the FOIA request showed that the security detail will last through September 2023, but it may be extended.

Appearing on Watters' show, Paul confirmed the development.

"We asked HHS early in the summer. We asked is he still working and does he have this limo and does he have a driver and does he have a security detail?" Paul explained. "HHS actually came back to us and said they haven't been paying for it since January. But then we discovered that Fox did a Freedom of Information Act and a judge forced them to say that, well, while HHS wasn't directly funding it, the U.S. Marshals were funding it.

"Can you imagine? We asked the government, 'Are you funding his limo and his driver and his security detail?' And they say, 'Oh, we're not doing it; somebody else is doing it and then we're reimbursing them'," Paul continued.

Oerdin

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508342 time=1689725779 user_id=3374
Fauci headed the cover up.

He was behind everything. That slimy little Italian is the COVID godfather.

JOE

Realistically I don't see how a single individual could have b een responsible for the entire pandemic

And if Fauci is guilty/to blame he certainly wasn't the only one misleading the public or covering up

1. What about the CPC and Ji Xin Pig? Apart from creating this virus they also withheld critical information early during the Pandemic which could have limited its spread and saved millions of lives

2. What about Pig Pharma? Twisting every governments' arms and lying about the effecacy of mRNA vaccines. Or ho governments refused alternative treatments. For example there was a completely free Corbavax vaccine invented by 2 Texas scientists right in America itself. But it was never considered for use in the USA.

The head of Pfizer is a dirty pig who profited handsomely from peddling ineffective and somewhat toxic vaccines to the public

And the FDA ince condidered a gold standard has become such a joke b cause it was so obvious they were in bed eith Pfizer. Even right wing business publications have remarked to n the fda s tarnished reputation

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=508733 time=1689858899 user_id=97
Realistically I don't see how a single individual could have b een responsible for the entire pandemic

And if Fauci is guilty/to blame he certainly wasn't the only one misleading the public or covering up

1. What about the CPC and Ji Xin Pig? Apart from creating this virus they also withheld critical information early during the Pandemic which could have limited its spread and saved millions of lives

2. What about Pig Pharma? Twisting every governments' arms and lying about the effecacy of mRNA vaccines. Or ho governments refused alternative treatments. For example there was a completely free Corbavax vaccine invented by 2 Texas scientists right in America itself. But it was never considered for use in the USA.

The head of Pfizer is a dirty pig who profited handsomely from peddling ineffective and somewhat toxic vaccines to the public

And the FDA ince condidered a gold standard has become such a joke b cause it was so obvious they were in bed eith Pfizer. Even right wing business publications have remarked to n the fda s tarnished reputation

Jo Jo, you are lucky you are cute, because you are a silly goose.You are conflating a cover up and governments world wide begging big pharma to take public money with someone who lead a team that lied to get public money to do illegal gain of function research which he also lied about.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Please Meg-Ryan JoJo, Thiel....

Take him to bed and lose him forever.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Frood post_id=509036 time=1689918031 user_id=1676
Please Meg-Ryan JoJo, Thiel....

Take him to bed and lose him forever.

If you insist. :evilthoughts2:
gay, conservative and proud

Frood