News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Well, ... Let's See How This One Works Out (Iran President Election Friday)

Started by cc, June 16, 2021, 10:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

cc

Quote from: Gaon post_id=413754 time=1624124390 user_id=3170
They may want to test Naftali Bennett.

Yes, and he's a hardliner, right?

As for my feelings on this, I feel strongly that Israel is a distraction as these 12vers really want to hit their actual enemy,  Sunniville  .. which does not mean they will not war with Israel as a ploy if you will toward the real objective  of hitting Sunni countries toward ruling all of Islam

Iran making a thing of Israel never washed to me .. seems a ruse because they are a long way from Israel unlike Sunnis .. and according to 12ver lore it's Sunnis they really want war with

We'll see how it all shakes out in the end, but it's won't be pretty for many counties before it's over.

It's quite possible they are substituting Israel to achieve their end goal of being destructed  .. as Sunni countries don't have nukes nor are they any  good as fighters

We may soon know what Iran's true objectives are
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/pentagon-under-biden-withdrawing-missile-batteries-middle-east">Meanwhile, despite Iran becoming more hardline, Biden plays right into Iran's plans for domination of the area

Biden Orders Major Reversal Of Trump's Missile Battery Build-Up In Gulf

A major "realignment" of US defense priorities is resulting in a new extended drawdown of troops, aircraft, and anti-aircraft missiles from the Middle East, The Wall Street journal says in a new report, especially a prior missile battery build-up under Trump in Saudi Arabia.

"The Pentagon is pulling approximately eight Patriot antimissile batteries from countries including Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, according to officials," the report details. "Another antimissile system known as a Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, or Thaad system, is being withdrawn from Saudi Arabia, and jet fighter squadrons assigned to the region are being reduced, those officials said."

Anonymous

I wish I had studied geopolitical issues more. I know any changes within Iran and policies directed at that country have an enormous impact on the world.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=413768 time=1624134379 user_id=114
I wish I had studied geopolitical issues more. I know any changes within Iran and policies directed at that country have an enormous impact on the world.

The reason is that the leader group (those in the funny dresses) are fundy religious nutcakes with a belief that war is necessary for them to achieve their own special  heaven following an Armageddon that they can speed up

It's not like (in fact the very opposite of) the Cold War where both sides absolutely did not want a war to destroy them. I believe we are in for very dangerous times  .. and now sooner, not later

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=413771 time=1624136101 user_id=88

The reason is that the leader group (those in the funny dresses) are fundy religious nutcakes with a belief that war is necessary for them to achieve their own special  heaven following an Armageddon that they can speed up

It's not like (in fact the very opposite of) the Cold War where both sides absolutely did not want a war to destroy them. I believe we are in for very dangerous times  .. and now sooner, not later

Aren't they generous with other people's blood.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=413773 time=1624137245 user_id=114
Quote from: cc post_id=413771 time=1624136101 user_id=88

Aren't they generous with other people's blood.

Or rather ashes and radioactive blood with what they have in mind

The proof o the pudding for me is that Iran is far away from Israel, yet we don't see nearer Sunni counties doing or saying anything  bad about Israel .. in fact, with T in power these closer counties were rapidly making treaties with Israel

Far away Iran is on the surface acting irrationally as they have no legit quarrel .. but to these wonky 12vers in funny dresses, it's a means a very rational end as per their self-destructive belief system .. as Israel would flatten  Iran within in hours  if 1 Iranian rocket  hit them

OR, they are playing the "Oh, look over there Sunnis!!!" ..... and whamo they hit Sunni countries as a very major act in their 900 year desire to rule all of islam

I'm not sure which of the 2 it is, but it IS one of those 2

Anonymous

Iran's religious junta's goal is Sunni nations, not Israel.

Old Gaon, has a point about the new Israeli pm. My understanding is the new coalition does not have the same stomach for the hard line on Iran as the one Netanyahu lead.

cc

Israeli PM Warns Against Nuclear Talks With Iran's 'Hangmen Regime'

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2021/06/20/Israeli-Prime-Minister-Naftali-Bennett-e1624215383933-700x420.jpg">

JERUSALEM—Israel condemned on Sunday the election of hardline judge Ebrahim Raisi as Iranian president, saying his would be a "regime of brutal hangmen" with which world powers should not negotiate a new nuclear deal.

Raisi, who is under U.S. sanctions for human rights abuses, secured victory as expected on Saturday in Iran's presidential election after a contest marked by voter apathy over economic hardships and political restrictions.

"Raisi's election is, I would say, the last chance for world powers to wake up before returning to the nuclear agreement, and understand who they are doing business with," said Bennett in a statement he read out first in Hebrew and then in English.

"A regime of brutal hangmen must never be allowed to have weapons of mass-destruction," he said. "Israel's position will not change on this."

Raisi has never publicly addressed allegations around his role in what Washington and rights groups have called the extrajudicial executions of thousands of political prisoners in 1988.

The former U.S. administration of Donald Trump agreed with Israel and quit the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal.

Current President Joe Biden wants a U.S. return to the deal.

Iran denies seeking nuclear weaponry.

:001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Irma" post_id=413836 time=1624237416 user_id=88
Israeli PM Warns Against Nuclear Talks With Iran's 'Hangmen Regime'

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2021/06/20/Israeli-Prime-Minister-Naftali-Bennett-e1624215383933-700x420.jpg">

JERUSALEM—Israel condemned on Sunday the election of hardline judge Ebrahim Raisi as Iranian president, saying his would be a "regime of brutal hangmen" with which world powers should not negotiate a new nuclear deal.

Raisi, who is under U.S. sanctions for human rights abuses, secured victory as expected on Saturday in Iran's presidential election after a contest marked by voter apathy over economic hardships and political restrictions.

"Raisi's election is, I would say, the last chance for world powers to wake up before returning to the nuclear agreement, and understand who they are doing business with," said Bennett in a statement he read out first in Hebrew and then in English.

"A regime of brutal hangmen must never be allowed to have weapons of mass-destruction," he said. "Israel's position will not change on this."

Raisi has never publicly addressed allegations around his role in what Washington and rights groups have called the extrajudicial executions of thousands of political prisoners in 1988.

The former U.S. administration of Donald Trump agreed with Israel and quit the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal.

Current President Joe Biden wants a U.S. return to the deal.

Iran denies seeking nuclear weaponry.

:001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:

The Iran Nukes Deal was so frickin stupid. So, ya, Biden will double down on what was a disaster.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=413860 time=1624256433 user_id=1676
I can I see your political science degrees, guys?

I'm assuming you actually meant to say "can I see your political science degrees, guys?"

Aw, so spamming covid threads (or rather posting against every post in them with insults) isn't enough to satisfy your obsession

Now you bring it into other threads

By the way
- No one has ever asked for your credentials. They have only asked about credentials of those "supposed experts" whose diatribes you post

Like promoting a mining engineer babbling on about covid as if he was a covid expert (for1 example of many, that in itself is a total credibility breaker)

Try hard to actually respond to the point itself ...  and not deflect, spam, ad hom or insult as has become your constant MO of late, eh?

Frood

Quote from: "cc la Irma" post_id=413876 time=1624290977 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=413860 time=1624256433 user_id=1676
I can I see your political science degrees, guys?

I'm assuming you actually meant to say "can I see your political science degrees, guys?"

Aw, so spamming covid threads (or rather posting against every post in them with insults) isn't enough to satisfy your obsession

Now you bring it into other threads

By the way
- No one has ever asked for your credentials. They have only asked about credentials of those "supposed experts" whose diatribes you post

Like promoting a mining engineer babbling on about covid as if he was a covid expert (for1 example of many, that in itself is a total credibility breaker)

Try hard to actually respond to the point itself ...  and not deflect, ad hom or insult as has become your constant MO, eh?

Ok....you could have just said "no degrees"...

Doesn't mean anything to me, but it seems to mean much for you and Hermy.

You little fuckwits pick and choose who you believe, despite all over evidence.

You'll be the first to go...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=413878 time=1624294372 user_id=1676

You'll be the first to go...

"Go" to Tehran? This thread is clearly about Iran .. yet you spam it also

Frood

Blahhhhhh...