Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

I agree with Joe Biden.

Started by Bricktop, April 08, 2021, 10:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408810 time=1618817846 user_id=1676 at an age you were still wetting your bed and wailing for mumsy to fetch teddy, comparatively speaking.

Once again, you display your idiocy and your arrogance born of ignorance.

Son, I was using military grade firearms before you were born. Not only as a police officer, but also in the Australian Defence Force.

I have fired so many rounds from so many firearms that I cannot remember them all. And they weren't cheap.

Anti-authority dissidents like you are a dollar a truckload. Typically they are sad, isolated and self loathing slitherers who think "standing up" to authority makes them brave and important.

You think you're special, yet by your own words do you charactise yourself as a frightened and paranoid inconsequence who, when faced when real authority, would cower and whimper like a flogged spaniel.

For all your contempt for "authority" and it's minions, you are just as compliant as everyone else.

Anonymous

That's right, you were in the military too Bricktop.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=408855 time=1618878549 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408810 time=1618817846 user_id=1676 at an age you were still wetting your bed and wailing for mumsy to fetch teddy, comparatively speaking.

Son, I was using military grade firearms before you were born. Not only as a police officer, but also in the Australian Defence Force.

I have fired so many rounds from so many firearms that I cannot remember them all. And they weren't cheap.

Anti-authority dissidents like you are a dollar a truckload. Typically they are sad, isolated and self loathing slitherers who think "standing up" to authority makes them brave and important.

You think you're special, yet by your own words do you charactise yourself as a frightened and paranoid inconsequence who, when faced when real authority, would cower and whimper like a flogged spaniel.

For all your contempt for "authority" and it's minions, you are just as compliant as everyone else.

:001_rolleyes:

I mention going through 10's of thousands of rounds at an age comparatively speaking, you were crying for your wubby, so you type a bunch of garbage about being older, being a short term ex soldier, and former small pecker Pigly Wiggly...   ac_lmfao

Who fucking cares? I certainly don't fucking care. You're a fat stupid old man with brittle bones who likes the feeling of being in authority over others instead of just himself.

You're a cowardly little paranoid loser and bully all washed up and weak.  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.makeagif.com%2Fmedia%2F6-24-2015%2FW3YfvN.gif&f=1&nofb=1">

There, there little fella. It sucks to be constantly outwitted by someone better than you. But that's really no excuse to carry on like a petulant 8 year old who's lost his favourite plush toy.

To avoid continued humiliation, it may be best to put me on ignore.

Frood

:MG_216:

Ok, Brain-dead Boomer...  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Shooting has lost most of its luster with me.

More interested in the craftmanship and performance.

Also old guns... Historical guns.

I got like 5 rounds with me when I go hunting.

1 for the kill.

2 just in case.

The other 3 came along when I grabbed the rounds from the box.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=408866 time=1618893587 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=408855 time=1618878549 user_id=1560

I mention going through 10's of thousands of rounds at an age comparatively speaking, you were crying for your wubby, so you type a bunch of garbage about being older, being a short term ex soldier, and former small pecker Pigly Wiggly...   ac_lmfao

Who fucking cares? I certainly don't fucking care. You're a fat stupid old man with brittle bones who likes the feeling of being in authority over others instead of just himself.

You're a cowardly little paranoid loser and bully all washed up and weak.  :laugh3:

Lmao, you made it sounds like pulling a trigger makes you a bigger man than Bricktop that actually got the guts to join the army and police force.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Ok, Cloaca Clagnut Clipper...
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Man, your ass is getting OWNED in this thread.

But then, what's new?

Frood

Ok, deluded shortbus window artist...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

A suspect opened fire at a Colorado birthday party on Sunday, killing at least six people before turning the gun on himself.

Anonymous

An unnamed "good guy with a gun" put a stop to what could have been a horrific mass killing over the weekend by using his own weapon to gun down a massacre suspect, KFSM-TV reported.

Authorities said an armed 26-year-old Zachary Arnold, a resident at the Fort Smith, Arkansas, apartment complex where the event occurred, was outside his building Saturday morning when he began screaming for residents to come outside.

Anonymous

President Joe Biden got nailed by the Washington Post fact-checker over a very dubious statement he made about the Second Amendment right to bear arms.

The president made the claim last week in a speech advocating for more gun control in the U.S.

"And I might add: The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own," Biden interjected. "You couldn't buy a cannon!"

Fact-checkers disagreed.

"Everything in that statement is wrong," said David Kopel, the research director and Second Amendment project director at the Independence Institute.

Kopel added that originally when the Second Amendment was ratified in 1791, "there were no federal laws about the type of gun you could own, and no states limited the kind of gun you could own," contrary to Biden's claim.