Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Hello, CC. How are you doing?

Started by Anonymous, June 26, 2021, 12:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have never thought Mel was good looking. However, now he is displaying the ravages of chronic alcoholism.

Odinson

We have a saying..

"Hot dogs above your eyes".

It means that you dont stop drinking until your eye lids get swollen from alcohol and look like hot dogs.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414673 time=1624970877 user_id=56
I have never thought Mel was good looking. However, now he is displaying the ravages of chronic alcoholism.

I agree, he never was more than average looking but that's not always a bad thing... ac_dunno

But now,  he just looks like an old pathetic drunk. You may think I'm busting balls because everyone thinks I'm hard as nails but he has me a little concerned.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: Odinson post_id=414677 time=1624974012 user_id=136
We have a saying..

"Hot dogs above your eyes".

It means that you dont stop drinking until your eye lids get swollen from alcohol and look like hot dogs.

Looks like he has hot dogs under his eyes too.

He's either having a wicked bad reaction to medication or he has been on a world record bender.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=414678 time=1624974337 user_id=156

I agree, he never was more than average looking but that's not always a bad thing... ac_dunno

But now,  he just looks like an old pathetic drunk. You may think I'm busting balls because everyone thinks I'm hard as nails but he has me a little concerned.

Can it be reversed if he quit alcohol?

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=414683 time=1624977058 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=414678 time=1624974337 user_id=156

Can it be reversed if he quit alcohol?

Maybe, but it depends on how sotted his body is and more importantly how badly damaged his liver is. Luckily the liver is the only human organ that can heal itself but it has it's limits. To my knowledge there is no coming back from full blown cirrhosis. Hopefully Mel hasn't taken his addiction to that level......yet. :sad:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Odinson

Melskie will go back to normal after he quits drinking and gets excess water out of his body.

The redness is almost a good sign.

When he starts looking yellow or pale... Thats when you really need to worry

Anonymous

"after he quits drinking"

That's the trick, ain't it?.....

Survey Says;.....Never going to happen... :laugh3:

Anonymous

The uneducated mods here highly lack in intelligence. They don't allow me to use alts, but everyone else, other than mel, is allowed to. Can't play on a level field. Pretty sad on their part.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sex Kitten" post_id=414708 time=1624990350
The uneducated mods here highly lack in intelligence. They don't allow me to use alts, but everyone else, other than mel, is allowed to. Can't play on a level field. Pretty sad on their part.

I have it on good authority that there will be a bed opening up in St. Paul's very soon. Have your grossly obese mum make the arrangements for your long term care. Being that you are a filthy injun,  there is probably a gov assistance program that will get you in faster than the average tax paying white dummy.

Anonymous

Here is a picture of old Eddie the wagon burner. Hey gals, he is single.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/man-acne-depressed-problem-skin-63810229.jpg">

Anonymous

That is your prairie boyfriend. You live in indian territory. I live in civilization. Vancouver. Chugs here have to live in homeless camps.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=414723 time=1624995530
That is your prairie boyfriend. You live in indian territory. I live in civilization. Vancouver. Chugs here have to live in homeless camps.

So, you live in a homeless camp eh Chuggie.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview