The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The Most Likely Reason(s) For Lac Megantic Tragedy

Started by Anonymous, July 10, 2013, 08:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteThe seven hand brakes that were applied to secure the train were insufficient to hold the train without the additional braking force provided by the locomotive's independent brakes," the TSB said.

Any railroader knew exactly why that train rolled away after being tied down. I understand the Hoghead/Conductor wanted to get to the hotel for some deserved rest, but cutting corners by not applying enough handbrakes is not only a violation of CROR rules, it's also extremely dangerous as we saw.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Fashionista"EU, your posts are so immature.

EU is very wise and knows so much about industry and commerce he must be a scientist an economist or a Nobel Laureate.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"

EU is very wise and knows so much about industry and commerce he must be a scientist an economist or a Nobel Laureate.

I can see why you like him Joak considering how both of you sit at the back of the class with the other unruly brats making farting sounds with your armpits while the teacher speaks. EU's only contribution was stupid personal attacks and a peculiar obsession with Shen Li. Another thing both of you idiots have in common.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I can see why you like him Joak considering how both of you sit at the back of the class with the other unruly brats making farting sounds with your armpits while the teacher speaks. EU's only contribution was stupid personal attacks and a peculiar obsession with Shen Li. Another thing both of you idiots have in common.

Oh whatever, EU is completely harmless and intelligent grown ups pay him little attention. To be honest, I thought he was a catty school girl at first and I'm still not convinced he/she isn't. His obssession with myself and CC is perfectly understandable. It's quite simple actually; we are successful, well-rounded grown ups and he is not.

He cannot post about his university classes because he never took any. He can't approach issues from a professional POV because he doesn't have a profession. He can't talk about his apprenticeship because he doesn't have a journeyman trade. He can't even talk about his kids because he never had a family. The only thing left are jealous puerile insults.

It's cute though how The Iron Chink has celebrity-like status. Little boys like Gary Oak want to do me when he grows up. Little girls like EU want to be like me when she puts away the Barbies and grows up. Haha, they can both dream I suppose. That's as close as either of them will ever get though. ac_gumpop  ac_dance

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh whatever, EU is completely harmless and intelligent adults pay him little attention. To be honest, I thought he was a catty school girl at first and I'm still not convinced he/she isn't. His obssession with myself and CC is perfectly understandable. It's quite simple actually; we are successful, well-rounded grown-ups and he is not.

He cannot post about his university classes because he never took any. He can't approach issues from a professional POV because he doesn't have a profession. He can't talk about his apprenticeship because he doesn't have a journeyman trade. He can't even talk about his kids because he never had a family. The only thing left are jealous puerile insults.

It's cute though how The Iron Chink has celebrity-like status. Little boys like Gary Oak want to do me when he grows up. Little girls like EU want to be like me when she puts away the Barbies and grows up. Haha, they can both dream I suppose. That's as close as either of them will ever get though. ac_gumpop  ac_dance

us older more mature guys wanna do you too.....but we are more circumspect about it.... ac_wub did i just say that...oh lordy...... acc_devil  acc_devil  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Oh whatever, EU is completely harmless and intelligent adults pay him little attention. To be honest, I thought he was a catty school girl at first and I'm still not convinced he/she isn't. His obssession with myself and CC is perfectly understandable. It's quite simple actually; we are successful, well-rounded grown-ups and he is not.

us older more mature guys wanna do you too.....but we are more circumspect about it.... ac_wub did i just say that...oh lordy...... acc_devil  acc_devil  ac_dance

I like older, wiser and cautious.....OH AND MONEY TOO!!  ac_lovestruck  acc_hugz

Obvious Li

I like older, wiser and cautious.....OH AND MONEY TOO!!  ac_lovestruck  acc_hugz

i'll grab my checkbook and be right over.....do you like your chicken crispy or regular.. ac_wub  ac_wub  acc_devil

Anonymous

i'll grab my checkbook and be right over.....do you like your chicken crispy or regular.. ac_wub  ac_wub  acc_devil

http://mindbodydisc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/homer_drool.jpg">