Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

My last thread here...

Started by Frood, July 06, 2021, 04:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: cc post_id=415445 time=1625789571 user_id=88
To put the record straight, I don't recall seeing mocking of DD, Blaze

well other that DD's constant insults & ad homs in every reply .. that was really bad protocol, but it came from him and made convo impossible

He would have gotten better replies if he didn't play that losing & nasty game

That's the thing,, I wasn't being nasty, but y'all lumped me into the same lot. DD prolly was just frustrated since he was trying to help y'all too and that was his way if reactin.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415484 time=1625797440 user_id=2221

well other that DD's constant insults & ad homs in every reply .. that was really bad protocol, but it came from him and made convo impossible

That's the thing,, I wasn't being nasty, but y'all lumped me into the same lot. DD prolly was just frustrated since he was trying to help y'all too and that was his way if reactin.

Nobody has been as helpful as cc has, and she was called juvenile names for it....not by you though.

cc

I have no recall of you being picked on.  ... I musta missed that ....

I never reply to a statement not on myself with insults  .. & would NEVER insult a gent such as yourself  .. and especially for an opinion you believe in

The only reason I went at the Dink was because he always replied with personal insults & ad Homs  a la gutless scouchy .. instead of supporting their facts they insult & divert like little kids in the sandbox
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=415489 time=1625798232 user_id=88

I have no recall of you being picked on.  I never reply to a statement not on myself with insults  .. & would NEVER insult a gent such as yourself ... I musta missed that

The only reason I went at the Dink was because he always replied with personal insults & ad Homs  a la gutless scouchy .. instead of supporting their facts they insult & divert like little kids in the sandbox

This is truth entirely. There was nobody picking on Blazor. Dinky started acting like a petulant kid because he can't support what he claims he believes in.