Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Know of any disgusting drug addicts?

Started by Anonymous, July 13, 2021, 10:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I took up smoking weed again since Arizona legalized it. It makes the hot days easier to handle, I just have a few tokes and imagine I'm in Hawaii.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=415760 time=1626193847 user_id=3349
I took up smoking weed again since Arizona legalized it. It makes the hot days easier to handle, I just have a few tokes and imagine I'm in Hawaii.

I've never tried marijuana or any other mood alterting substance.

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=415754 time=1626187729
Other than admitted heroin abuser Ghost?

Injuns like you, like to get fucked up on Lysol. I don't know if it is habit forming but drug and alcohol abuse in your people seems like it has a genetic component to it...

Your other problems like pathological lying, delusional paranoia and toxic narcissism are probably the results of an abusive childhood.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Who the hell cares!? She hasn't posted in years.  Onward and upward she went and good for her.

Everyone has a past...I did drugs in my younger years...I haven't touched any hard drugs in 20 years.  I don't even drink anymore...BTW today is 931 days sober for me.

I smoke weed...but its only a few tokes before I put it out...I only do it to a minimum.  And I eventually wabt to quit smoking sometime this year.

Anonymous

I can see why you are sensitive about the subject of drugs. You were a hardcore drug addict for years. Your native indian "boyfriend" or "pimp" pimped you out to buy drugs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=415797 time=1626226052 user_id=164

Who the hell cares!? She hasn't posted in years.  Onward and upward she went and good for her.

Everyone has a past...I did drugs in my younger years...I haven't touched any hard drugs in 20 years.  I don't even drink anymore...BTW today is 931 days sober for me.

I smoke weed...but its only a few tokes before I put it out...I only do it to a minimum.  And I eventually wabt to quit smoking sometime this year.

If you smoke pot you are still an addict. I don't do drugs myself. Clean living for this guy.

cc

Berry. Why give the time of day to

much less converse with the most useless pieces of shit in the land?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Someone here is posting as me. I wouldn't say such rude things.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=415806 time=1626232446 user_id=88
Berry. Why give the time of day to

much less converse with the most useless pieces of shit in the land?

In a way you are kind of giving him the time of day with your statement. :8brw3y9:

Renee

Quote from: "King Edward" post_id=415777 time=1626208354
I'm not the injun. Ghost is. Duh.

Claim what you like. Anything is possible on the net and you never need to prove it....It's a venue tailor made for creeps like you.

But no one can dispute the fact that you are a pathological liar and a paranoid delusional. You have provided the proof of that countless times. If you weren't such a vile, little, rat fuck I could almost pity you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

You are very repetitive. I wonder if you have dementia as well as diabetus?

Anonymous

Quote from: Eduard post_id=415828 time=1626272237

Another irony overload from Little Eddie No Friends.

Repetition is your stock and trade....White wannabe, rich, buff, hansome, blued eyed, ladies man.... :laugh3: To you everyone you engage on these forums has dementia, is old, is poor, etc, etc.

Are you really this dumb?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hugo Phucagoat" post_id=415875 time=1626364394
Quote from: Eduard post_id=415828 time=1626272237

Another irony overload from Little Eddie No Friends.

Repetition is your stock and trade....White wannabe, rich, buff, hansome, blued eyed, ladies man.... :laugh3: To you everyone you engage on these forums has dementia, is old, is poor, etc, etc.

Are you really this dumb?

Most of post on forums to discuss things germane to the issues that affect us all. Ed uses it as a substitute for talking to friends that he doesn't have.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview