Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Obama Makes Me Happy I'm NOT An American

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2014, 01:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

The Tories have produced lower yearly deficits as well, but I won't believe there will be a balance budget until I see it. Harper claimed the budget was going to be balanced years ago.

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"I know the total deficit is going up. I said so. It goes up under every president every year.

It's also true that the yearly deficit has been reduced to $516 billion. It was $1 trillion when Obama first took office.

Let me get this straight, Obongo record level recessionary deficits go down and he has cut the deficit in half? The Tories recessionary deficits have been less than halved and unlike Obama will be in surplus next year, but you don`t say they have reduced the deficit by more than half???

We will be in the black next year unlike the ineptly lead country to the South.

He drove the overall deficit up by approx. 7 trillion and now largely because of tax hikes and the winding down of much of our contingency operations in Iraq and Afghanistan there is a 600 billion in yearly budget savings. And if you listen real close you can hear all his libertard sycophantic drooling supporters applauding his fiscal responsibility. In fact there is one cheering right here.

The overall deficit is still growing under Odumbo at an alarming rate. As CC stated....Smoke and mirrors.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/kevinglass/2013/05/20/obamas-deficit-reduction-budget-is-almost-all-tax-hikes-n1601907">http://townhall.com/tipsheet/kevinglass ... s-n1601907">http://townhall.com/tipsheet/kevinglass/2013/05/20/obamas-deficit-reduction-budget-is-almost-all-tax-hikes-n1601907
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"The Tories have produced lower yearly deficits as well, but I won't believe there will be a balance budget until I see it. Harper claimed the budget was going to be balanced years ago.

Pre-recession/coalition if he doesn't substantially increase stimulous spending. Stephan Dion has got to take a lot of credit for the spending increases.

BTW, made similar promises and he had a majorities in congress.

QuoteThe overall deficit is still growing under Odumbo at an alarming rate. As CC stated....Smoke and mirrors.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/kevinglass">http://townhall.com/tipsheet/kevinglass ... s-n1601907

Yeah, I know Renee. Politics here is disingenuous enough, but it's an art South of the border.

cc

You will love this Shen & Renee - Sounds not relevant initially, but it is because it's typical of the Dems upsidedown thinking that is causing the massive ACTUAL unemployment / part time employment (same # of people working as in 74 ... and many are now part time ... fuck!!!) & the  rapidly rising total debt

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said the Congressional Budget Office report that shows Obamacare will make the labor force lose 2.3 million full-time workers by 2021 is positive because it lets Americans be "free agents."

"So my caucus is right on track to understand this. The CBO report is far better for us than it's not. Republicans should get away from repeal and start talking about some constructive ways to handle the issues that they're concerned about," he added.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You will love this Shen & Renee - Sounds not relevant initially, but it is because it's typical of the Dems upsidedown thinking that is causing the massive ACTUAL unemployment / part time employment (same # of people working as in 74 ... and many are now part time ... fuck!!!) & the  rapidly rising total debt

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said the Congressional Budget Office report that shows Obamacare will make the labor force lose 2.3 million full-time workers by 2021 is positive because it lets Americans be "free agents."

"So my caucus is right on track to understand this. The CBO report is far better for us than it's not. Republicans should get away from repeal and start talking about some constructive ways to handle the issues that they're concerned about," he added.

He is like the American version of the late Pierre Trudeau....big ideas guys that doesn't give a fuck about(nor understand) the economy. He has abandoned mainstream Dems, so he seeks to soothe the far left.

cc

Let's see them spin this one into "It's all good - things are getting better"

Radio Shack to close about 500 stores within months according to the Wall Street Journal.

Maybe "This is great. Lights out, less people driving to work =  Less fuels will be used = earth will be cleaner"??

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Let's see them spin this one into "It's all good - things are getting better"

Radio Shack to close about 500 stores within months according to the Wall Street Journal.

Maybe "This is great. Lights out, less people driving to work =  Less fuels will be used = earth will be cleaner"??

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Romero

QuoteConservative Media Misreads New Report In Rush To Attack Obamacare

Right-wing media figures rushed to claim the Affordable Care Act will destroy 2 million jobs, citing a new Congressional Budget Office report, but that's not what the report found -- the CBO report projected that the law will give workers the freedom to voluntarily reduce their employment after gaining health insurance.

The CBO makes it clear that the decrease in workers is not due to jobs being lost -- rather, the ACA will allow workers to choose to work less. The projected change is in the supply of labor, not the demand for labor, and thus the CBO noted that the decrease would not lead to a corresponding increase in unemployment or underemployment:

The estimated reduction stems almost entirely from a net decline in the amount of labor that workers choose to supply, rather than from a net drop in businesses' demand for labor, so it will appear almost entirely as a reduction in labor force participation and in hours worked relative to what would have occurred otherwise rather than as an increase in unemployment (that is, more workers seeking but not finding jobs) or underemployment (such as part-time workers who would prefer to work more hours per week).

In a Los Angeles Times post, Michael Hiltzik explained that the difference between a decrease in the supply of labor and demand for labor is significant, quoting economist Dean Baker who noted that the change "is, in fact, a beneficial effect of the law".

The right-wing media's failure to correctly interpret the CBO's findings is not surprising, considering a similar report released in 2011 was seized on by conservatives who falsely claimed the law would eliminate 800,000 jobs.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/02/04/conservatives-misread-new-report-in-rush-to-att/197916">//http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/02/04/conservatives-misread-new-report-in-rush-to-att/197916

cc

Media Matters ... Good One!!  ;)

Did you read it? It's as ludicrous as what Read said (above)

Lefties making total fools of themselves while trying to make another O'turd smell like a rose

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Media Matters ... Good One!!  ;)

Did you read it? It's as ludicrous as what Read said (above)

Lefties making total fools of themselves while trying to make another O'turd smell like a rose

Hello Ms. cc li tarte, I am afraid I don't follow politics much, but I wish success to both Barack Obama and Stephen Harper.

cc

Unfortunately they are not working for the people  ... only for agenda (ideas / beliefs they have that usually do not work in the real world)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Unfortunately they are not working for the people  ... only for agenda (ideas / beliefs they have that usually do not work in the real world)

Well that is unfortunate for everyone..

Can you please tell me exactly who that lady is in the picture you posted?

Odinson

Americans should vote Arnold Schwarzenegger as president.

cc

Hi Fash. That lady is Ayaan Hirsy Ali. She was a battered wife in Somalia ... escaped to Europe .... got educated ... became a Dutch parliamtarian .... was dropped because of a fib on her refuge papers ... was reinstated  ..... spoke out against islam as a fake LOUDLY ... was threatened ... wrote extremely good books "Infidel" is one I have read ... speaks about islam to large groups exposing the beast islam is ... has been interviewed and debated on TV many times ... lives under threat of death by islam ... is guarded 24/7

An articulate, humorous  and brave woman .... everything islam is against .. She is a beautiful Somali woman

Oh. And she is one of my favorite people on this earth

The picture is the cover pic of I believe her first book, "Infidel"