Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

Berry Sweet ha AIDS

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2021, 10:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Berry, don't explain yourself to that friggin weirdo. He is someone who actually sexualized his elementary aged niece. Total nonce, that one.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=417301 time=1628040733 user_id=2845
Berry, don't explain yourself to that friggin weirdo. He is someone who actually sexualized his elementary aged niece. Total nonce, that one.

I can't find words to describe how sick that is.

Anonymous

If she is underage, he is risking a criminal probe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=417303 time=1628041419 user_id=56

That's a good point..

If he had posted it here, Cronus or I would have deleted it..

My brother is an RCMP officer and he occasionally reads this board..

If that was posted here and he saw it, he would most likely pursue a police investigation.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=417298 time=1628039239 user_id=1689
Berry, I have some hearing loss from decades of working on noisy rigs. I don't need a hearing aid yet, but there is some hearing loss.

I knew you were a gimp.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417304 time=1628041847 user_id=3254

That's a good point..

If that was posted here and he saw it, he would most likely pursue a police investigation.

Your brother sounds like a fag. Is he retarded like your deceased daughter?

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=417306 time=1628042017
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417304 time=1628041847 user_id=3254

That's a good point..

Your brother sounds like a fag. Is he retarded like your deceased daughter?

He is married and has children..

Anyway, you didn't learn your lesson from the police investigation from stalking ghost..

You have to be careful what you post Edward..

Joking about sexual relations with your underaged niece is no joke in the eyes of the law.

Anonymous

Oh, I wasn't joking. She asked to have sex with me. I obviously declined.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=417308 time=1628043352
Oh, I wasn't joking. She asked to have sex with me. I obviously declined.

Careful Edward.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=417310 time=1628043533No reason to be careful.

You might change your mind when the police arrive at your apartment.

Berry Sweet

Eds has never worked at moli energy.  You need to be a scientist or an engineer to work there....he had neither education or training.

If he did work there, he was a janitor at best...or the coffee bitch.  No place like that is gonna take some pimply idiot off the street and just give them a job because they think he's special...lol...some of these people have studied really hard and put in hours and hours of work and research.

There are only two locations...Maple Ridge in Canada and another in Taiwan.  

If eds really worked there...shining the shitters of course....maybe they would like to know how racist he is towards the Asian race...not to mention his pedo and stalking history.

Moli energy offers a pension to their employees.  Never once has special eds talked about this pension pkg....not to mention...never once has he ever talked about lithium batteries.  Instead he talks about crayons and decorating houses old people style with gay erotica everywhere.

There is nothing to support or back up his claims.

Anonymous

You are retarded aren't you? Must run in your family. I already explained my niece asked to have sex with me and I said no. You are incredibly dumb.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Edward post_id=417314 time=1628044620
You are retarded aren't you? Must run in your family. I already explained my niece asked to have sex with me and I said no. You are incredibly dumb.

You posted a picture of her and talked about having a go at her.  Normal people don't do that dumb dumb.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=417313 time=1628044547 user_id=164
Eds has never worked at moli energy.  You need to be a scientist or an engineer to work there....he had neither education or training.

If he did work there, he was a janitor at best...or the coffee bitch.  No place like that is gonna take some pimply idiot off the street and just give them a job because they think he's special...lol...some of these people have studied really hard and put in hours and hours of work and research.

There are only two locations...Maple Ridge in Canada and another in Taiwan.  

If eds really worked there...shining the shitters of course....maybe they would like to know how racist he is towards the Asian race...not to mention his pedo and stalking history.

Moli energy offers a pension to their employees.  Never once has special eds talked about this pension pkg....not to mention...never once has he ever talked about lithium batteries.  Instead he talks about crayons and decorating houses old people style with gay erotica everywhere.

There is nothing to support or back up his claims.

My first few years were paid on the job training. I ran a ten million dollar machine, worked in R and D and trained in Robotics as well. I was also on the safety committee and often team leader. I was well liked there. Berry Sweet is jealous of my exciting career experience.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview