Started by Anonymous, January 30, 2014, 05:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Yeah, be like a fucking handicapped parking sticker eh?  :roll:

[/b]

hehehe..the only good thing about this fucking operation is i got a handicap parking pass....so now i get the dragon to park the F150 about 6 fucking inches from the door of every business we go into and bail out......bloody hell it feels good...and it is good until the end of 2014...... :mrgreen:

I'm jealous, you lucky son of a bitch.

I saw someone that appeared able-bodied and with nothing visible in their vehicle to indicate they are disabled park in the handicapped stall this morning at Walmart when my daughter and I were grocery shopping.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
[/b]

hehehe..the only good thing about this fucking operation is i got a handicap parking pass....so now i get the dragon to park the F150 about 6 fucking inches from the door of every business we go into and bail out......bloody hell it feels good...and it is good until the end of 2014...... :mrgreen:

I'm jealous, you lucky son of a bitch.

I saw someone that appeared able-bodied and with nothing visible in their vehicle to indicate they are disabled park in the handicapped stall this morning at Walmart when my daughter and I were grocery shopping.

Oh big fucking deal. They were probably just running in to grab something quick and then running back out. I've done it many times myself.