The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Mass Psychosis: How it works

Started by Frood, August 08, 2021, 10:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=417728 time=1628610800 user_id=156
My family suffered under the British. Oppression starvation, imprisonment, exile and out and out genocide from the 11th up and thru the 20th century... While I sympathize somewhat with you clowns, you ain't got nothing on my people.

lol, I wouldn't put the British Empire in the same category of oppressiveness as the former leaders of China and the USSR.

Anonymous

As the years roll on, the holocaust will have less relevance in the lives of Jews. The same can be said of people who survived bloodthirsty dictators of the twentieth century like Pol Pot and Mao Tse Tung. So, I doubt the memory of the 1916 rebellion in Ireland is fresh in the minds of people of Irish extraction today. Sorry Renee, I don't believe it. :laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=417745 time=1628629389 user_id=114
As the years roll on, the holocaust will have less relevance in the lives of Jews. The same can be said of people who survived bloodthirsty dictators of the twentieth century like Pol Pot and Mao Tse Tung. So, I doubt the memory of the 1916 rebellion in Ireland is fresh in the minds of people of Irish extraction today. Sorry Renee, I don't believe it. :laugh3:

I didn't even know half of my DNA history 20 years ago... we only had surnames and things written into bibles and letters to tell us where we came from.

I'm Irish too... but from some Irish island before the famine. The same chain of islands that my Danish, Swedish, and Finnish ancestors raped, murdered, and pillaged (or bred).. yet these same folks made it down to France and Germany where other ancestors were from and did the same and got the same done back...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=417751 time=1628631443 user_id=1676

I didn't even know half of my DNA history 20 years ago... we only had surnames and things written into bibles and letters to tell us where we came from.

I'm Irish too... but from some Irish island before the famine. The same chain of islands that my Danish, Swedish, and Finnish ancestors raped, murdered, and pillaged (or bred).. yet these same folks made it down to France and Germany where other ancestors were from and did the same and got the same done back...

You didn't want the Norsemen making an unexpected visit to your shores.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=417754 time=1628632321 user_id=114

Then after we became sperm smoothies (and lower degrees of Princess's and scientists), we fucked off to new pastures in the Americas, wed if a mate was geographically close or could be ordered from France, then dispersed everywhere fucking anything that had a pulse...

I've carried that tradition into the South Pacific...

So who gives a flying fuck...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=417754 time=1628632321 user_id=114

I saw the show Vikings.....far too violent for my tastes.

Renee

You obviously don't know the Irish very well. No one can hold a grudge like an Irishman... :laugh3:

The IRA was bombing and killing brits right up to about 30 years ago.... It's been a bit calmer of late but the hate is still seething in some political circles.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417736 time=1628627385 user_id=3254
My family suffered under the British. Oppression starvation, imprisonment, exile and out and out genocide from the 11th up and thru the 20th century... While I sympathize somewhat with you clowns, you ain't got nothing on my people.

lol, I wouldn't put the British Empire in the same category of oppressiveness as the former leaders of China and the USSR.

Really? Who do you think was responsible for over 1 million Irish deaths and almost 2 million displaced and force to immigrate during the An Gorta Mór, the Irish famine of 1847?

Lets examin this one bit of how the British colonial rule oppressed the Irish to horrific result. In the 18th and 19th centuries only 20% of the Irish agricultural yield was potatoes... The Irish agricultural system of the 18th and 19th century was 80% corn, wheat, and other grains but the average Irish tenant worker could not afford anything but fucking potatos to feed their family. The British taxed other agricultural goods so highly that no native Irish citizen could afford them. The entire indigenous population of Ireland was forced to survive on boiled potatoes so when the blight hit, the population starved. As the population starved the Irish economy collapsed...The British, instead of lifting the taxes off of other agricultural goods they used the blight as a means to rid Ireland of the Irish.  The brits looked at the Irish as being subhuman. Long ago the British stole the land by making it basically illegal for an Irishman to own property in their own country, were then able to throw the Irish families out of their homes for nonpayment of taxes, forcing millions into situations of forced immigration or imprisonment.

And some wonder why we here in the American colonies said "fuck you" to British rule less than a century earlier. How you people to our north didn't do the same is a mystery to me. But then again it would seem the average Canadian either likes paying huge taxes to their government for crumbs in return or they are too civilized and too damn polite to do anything about it.

Now tell me how this willful genocide against the Irish was any different than those committed by the communist scum you mentioned....Maybe it wasn't quite on the same grand scale (Ireland is a tiny country) but morally and ethically there is no fucking difference.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

All this started because Shen Li was in one of her moods.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=417787 time=1628701955 user_id=2015
All this started because Shen Li was in one of her moods.

Shen is always in a bad mood...

You try pulling white people around in a cart for nickles, dimes and chocolate bars and see if you don't get just a little bit pissy.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=417784 time=1628700151 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=417736 time=1628627385 user_id=3254

Really? Who do you think was responsible for over 1 million Irish deaths and almost 2 million displaced and force to immigrate during the An Gorta Mór, the Irish famine of 1847?

Lets examin this one bit of how the British colonial rule oppressed the Irish to horrific result. In the 18th and 19th centuries only 20% of the Irish agricultural yield was potatoes... The Irish agricultural system of the 18th and 19th century was 80% corn, wheat, and other grains but the average Irish tenant worker could not afford anything but fucking potatos to feed their family. The British taxed other agricultural goods so highly that no native Irish citizen could afford them. The entire indigenous population of Ireland was forced to survive on boiled potatoes so when the blight hit, the population starved. As the population starved the Irish economy collapsed...The British, instead of lifting the taxes off of other agricultural goods they used the blight as a means to rid Ireland of the Irish.  The brits looked at the Irish as being subhuman. Long ago the British stole the land by making it basically illegal for an Irishman to own property in their own country, were then able to throw the Irish families out of their homes for nonpayment of taxes, forcing millions into situations of forced immigration or imprisonment.

And some wonder why we here in the American colonies said "fuck you" to British rule less than a century earlier. How you people to our north didn't do the same is a mystery to me. But then again it would seem the average Canadian either likes paying huge taxes to their government for crumbs in return or they are too civilized and too damn polite to do anything about it.

Now tell me how this willful genocide against the Irish was any different than those committed by the communist scum you mentioned....Maybe it wasn't quite on the same grand scale (Ireland is a tiny country) but morally and ethically there is no fucking difference.

Wasn't it a rite of passage for decades for young Irish to go work and party in London. The Celtic Tiger years reversed that a bit. Success is the best revenge.

Anonymous

Ireland is "have" country in the EU.

Odinson

Here you go.

https://i.redd.it/tt5g45yx35811.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=417852 time=1628799482 user_id=136
Here you go.

https://i.redd.it/tt5g45yx35811.png">

I like that.

Odinson

"I didnt choose the Stug-life, the Stug-life chose me".

- Heinz Guderian.

http://photos.wikimapia.org/p/00/00/84/01/19_big.jpg">

The Finnish army lost 8 Stugs while destroying 87 soviet tanks.

The old 1 to 10 ratio held.