The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Taliban Extremely Rapid Takeover - Kabul is Panic City

Started by cc, August 15, 2021, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

American Teacher Trapped In Afghanistan: 'It Is Insane...We Are In Huge Danger And We Need Help"

From ABC News

">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=418592 time=1629468925 user_id=114
The Taliban is well armed thanks to Joe Biden.

US Black Hawk Helicopters Captured by Taliban as 'Horrified' Senators Demand DOD Audit

Likely billions of dollars of American weapons and vehicles are now in the hands of the Taliban extremist group after the collapse of the Afghan government and army, with numerous videos and photos surfacing online showing Taliban members seizing the equipment.

Photos have circulated of Taliban members holding American M-4 carbines and M-16 rifles rather than AK-47s or AKMs. Other images and videos showed the Taliban surrounding U.S. Black Hawk helicopters and A-29 Super Tucano attack aircraft.

On Wednesday, several GOP senators demanded the Department of Defense (DOD) provide full accounting over the weapons and equipment that were captured by the Taliban, considered by several agencies as a terrorist organization.

"It is unconscionable that high-tech military equipment paid for by U.S. taxpayers has fallen into the hands of the Taliban and their terrorist allies," the Republicans added. "Securing U.S. assets should have been among the top priorities for the U.S. Department of Defense prior to announcing the withdrawal from Afghanistan."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/billions-of-dollars-in-us-weapons-aircraft-likely-seized-by-taliban_3956556.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-08-20&mktids=6915e925258a10451cc2001be2c0d771&est=LnebIyAFyCeZumHEDVUXY0EVQKQiLBtBJvVaukJhLLx%2FWc3yHAdu5Tn%2FrYlg6dGBZg%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... GBZg%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/billions-of-dollars-in-us-weapons-aircraft-likely-seized-by-taliban_3956556.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-08-20&mktids=6915e925258a10451cc2001be2c0d771&est=LnebIyAFyCeZumHEDVUXY0EVQKQiLBtBJvVaukJhLLx%2FWc3yHAdu5Tn%2FrYlg6dGBZg%3D%3D

President Biden has created a dangerous and powerful enemy.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418609 time=1629477974 user_id=88
I wonder if they got the deadly and versatile Apaches  .. of course no one in Admin or military will say so voluntarily

The only way we will hear in near future is if press catches onto it

CNN reports "No U.S. Evacuation Flights Took Off In Past 8 Hours" - It sure looks bleak now

The longer it takes to get them out, the number of Americans killed or arrested increases.

Gaon

The Taliban promises to protect religious freedom. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

cc

Quote from: Gaon post_id=418632 time=1629489122 user_id=3170
The Taliban promises to protect religious freedom. :laugh3:

Of course, and they will.

Everyone will be free to follow the harshest Fundy islam religion without govt interference

Anonymous

We have soldiers in Syria.

https://c.tenor.com/z-Y0O3nuWDcAAAAM/biden-sniff.gif">

Anonymous

Trump's plan for Afghanistan.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-rick-bubba-show/copy-edit-trump-on-afghanistan-it-s-like-the-captain-of-a-ship-jumping-the-ship-before-the-people-are-off-the-boat?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210820Trending-TalibanJournalists&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-rick ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-rick-bubba-show/copy-edit-trump-on-afghanistan-it-s-like-the-captain-of-a-ship-jumping-the-ship-before-the-people-are-off-the-boat?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210820Trending-TalibanJournalists&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

"What was your plan for [the U.S.] leaving Afghanistan?" Rick asked.

"Our plan was going to be very simple: We get the civilians out, and we get others out that need to be gotten out," Trump replied. "We get our billions of dollars of equipment out. ... We don't leave it to these people [the Taliban] knowing that they are probably going to be taking over as soon as we stop fighting. Then we bomb the hell out of our military bases. Then, last but not least, comes out our military, and everything is done."

Trump went on to say that his plan was seamless and simple and that "a first-grade student knows you have to get civilians out first." Trump added that the Biden administration displayed "gross incompetence."

"It's like the captain of a ship jumping the ship before the people are off the boat ... that is what we did. It's crazy," Trump said.

Anonymous

Just a question to all the Biden voters. How does it feel to have blood on your hands?

Thiel

The global terror threat is now at a 20 year high. The next few years will be extremely dangerous. Advanced American armaments could and likely will trickle into the hands of Al Qaeda.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=418694 time=1629507524 user_id=1689
Just a question to all the Biden voters. How does it feel to have blood on your hands?

If this had happened under fprmer President Trump, that is the question his opponents would've asked.

Odinson

All the raghead fuckers should stay in Afghanistan.

It dont matter what their papers say.

They came here as "asylum seekers"...

Apparently the home country is safe enough for spending a holiday in.

I´m so sick of these shitskinned, lying bags of puz.

We should bomb the airfield and everybody on it to kingdom come.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=418731 time=1629554723 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=418694 time=1629507524 user_id=1689

If this had happened under fprmer President Trump, that is the question his opponents would've asked.

What we are seeing would not have happened. T's plan was the polar opposite of what is happening & would have prevented what is happening

It  was to be in logistical stages ... get all Americans out, ..  then all Afghans who honestly worked with the US ... then items of war ... then bomb all bases so Talis could not use them .. and finally continue to monitor that Afghan army was OK and supply air power if they were not

The key was that each step was "results oriented" - if Talis tried to stop anything, they would be obliterated from the air

It may have taken a while to complete as there would have been time-outs  to deal with Tali resistance

This was done exactly backward. Support was removed before the other tasks were even started = no way to enforce what would have happened first

It is hard to believe someone would bring out forces before all other tasks were done (leaving people and weaponry behind) - prolly the greatest example of how not to succeed ever seen .... and greatest example of idiocy ever

cc

I have a nagging question. Why were American & Allies civilians there in the first place?  .. and even with their kids ffs?

It was never very safe anywhere in the country at any time

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=418742 time=1629562599 user_id=88
I have a nagging question. Why were American & Allies civilians there in the first place?  .. and even with their kids ffs?

It was never very safe anywhere in the country at any time

I don't have kids, but if I did, A-stan is the last place I would be taking them.

Anonymous

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Friday said if President Joe Biden leaves U.S. citizens and allies in Afghanistan, based on the Constitution, he deserves to be impeached. I agree with the senator.