The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Taliban Extremely Rapid Takeover - Kabul is Panic City

Started by cc, August 15, 2021, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=419955 time=1630948503 user_id=114
If Biden had kept Bagram until after the exit, American lives would not be at risk....................

Would have been orderly US controlled exit - exactly as T planned ... and much less war materials for Talis  ... possibly Afghan forces may have had a good chance  to keep control

Giving up Bagram was the stupidest move in military history

Yet, in general Biden is getting away with it all .. the press will see to that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

We are sending humanitarian aid to Afghanistan.

That aint good.

Thats just supporting the Taliban regime.

Hungry, miserable people will rebel.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419971 time=1630954859 user_id=136

That aint good.

That is a good point. Do we give food, blankets and medicine to the Taliban and trust that they will disperse it among the masses. Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau trust the Taliban, but no thinking person does.

cc

Literally Everything the Admin has done in Afghanistan of late has been the opposite of solid policy

They started all wrong and just kept doing more things wrong .. and continue to

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419979 time=1630956685 user_id=88
Literally Everything the Admin has done in Afghanistan of late has been the opposite of solid policy

Pragmatists are results oriented. Pragmatists would reverse course immediately . Biden heads an ideological regime. Ideologues double down on stupid.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419987 time=1630960633 user_id=56

Pragmatists are results oriented. Pragmatists would reverse course immediately . Biden heads an ideological regime. Ideologues double down on stupid.

Exactly. Still I did not think they would do this badly .. but this admin is TOTALLY Ideologue & rules accordingly

I see no way the US will ever recover from it

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419988 time=1630961114 user_id=88

Exactly. Still I did not think they would do this badly .. but this admin is TOTALLY Ideologue & rules accordingly

Bumbling Biden is exactly what the ideologues wanted. He presents an image of moderation. Meanwhile the lunatic fringe is pulling the strings on the dotard to quote North Korea's media.

cc

Right. Sleepy Jo is the opening for the ideologues to take control of all agenda

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=419975 time=1630955586 user_id=2015

That aint good.

That is a good point. Do we give food, blankets and medicine to the Taliban and trust that they will disperse it among the masses. Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau trust the Taliban, but no thinking person does.

The aid goes to the Taliban or the people... Both options are bad.

The regime would be far less popular if they cant even keep the people fed.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419992 time=1630962135 user_id=136

That aint good.

Letting people starve or freeze or die of thirst can't be a serious option.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419990 time=1630961807 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=419988 time=1630961114 user_id=88

Bumbling Biden is exactly what the ideologues wanted. He presents an image of moderation. Meanwhile the lunatic fringe is pulling the strings on the dotard to quote North Korea's media.

:laugh:

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419994 time=1630962269 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=419990 time=1630961807 user_id=56..... Meanwhile the lunatic fringe is pulling the strings on the dotard to quote North Korea's media.

:laugh:

That's the media I always check first thing in the morning so that I know exactly what is going on

Gaon

Quote from: Odinson post_id=419992 time=1630962135 user_id=136

That aint good.

Or they can blame the Americans.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Incompetence personified.

As Taliban holds Americans 'hostage,' Biden admin says there's little it can do: 'We do not control the airspace'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/taliban-americans-hotsage-biden-aghanistan?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-09-06&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/taliban-a ... Daily%20PM">https://www.theblaze.com/news/taliban-americans-hotsage-biden-aghanistan?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-09-06&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

At least 58 people have been shot in Chicago during Labor Day weekend, including eight children, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. Five people have been killed in shootings since Friday evening, including a 4-year-old boy who was shot in the head.

What's the background?

News surfaced on Sunday that as many as six planes holding American citizens have been stranded at the Mazar-i-Sharif international airport for days as Taliban leaders seek to extract concessions from the U.S. government before allowing them to leave.

In a document sent to members of Congress over the weekend, the State Department said the flights have been cleared to depart for Doha, Qatar, and will do so "if and when the Taliban agrees to takeoff."

What else?

The administration's apparent inaction contradicts the message it relayed to the American people following the conclusion of its incomplete evacuation in late August.

At the time, Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth McKenzie acknowledged, "We did not get out everybody we wanted to get out," but insisted that "our Department of State is going to work very hard to allow any American citizens that are left" to obtain passage out of the country.

cc

Clearly they put themselves in a position where they will never get many out

Heck, they can't even get to many of them if they are alive let alone get them out

Their initial moves alone destroyed any ability to get many of the right ones out ... As bad or worse, most of those they got out should never have been taken out .. what they call vetting is impossible to do now and utter BS ... the final price for this debacle has not come close to having  been run through the till