Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Welcome Mr. hapaVietguy

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2014, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Welcome to our little forum..

We are small group, but we have some lively discussions at times..

I look forward to getting to know you and reading your thoughts on what interests you.

Anonymous

We used to have another Vietnamese guy on here. When he was here, I thought he was a pain in the ass. Now that he's gone I think he was funny and actually miss the mofo.

I don't know if hapaVietguy is just a lurker or not, but welcome anyway dude.

Anonymous

Hapas are often at the centre of some of the most heated disagreements among Asians. I am not saying this guy will be like that. It's just an observation from other discussion boards.

Anonymous

I wonder what instigator would think of the hapa guy? Can you say mongrel!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I wonder what instigator would think of the hapa guy? Can you say mongrel!!

Instigator is an idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Hapas are often at the centre of some of the most heated disagreements among Asians. I am not saying this guy will be like that. It's just an observation from other discussion boards.

Hello seoulbro, my own children are hapas..

I am sensitive about anything critical of half-Asians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Hapas are often at the centre of some of the most heated disagreements among Asians. I am not saying this guy will be like that. It's just an observation from other discussion boards.

Hello seoulbro, my own children are hapas..

I am sensitive about anything critical of half-Asians.

I wasn't putting down hapas Fash. The ones that post on discussion boards have been a little extreme. It was only and observation.