Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The incel movement

Started by Berry Sweet, August 22, 2021, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

"recreational drug use".   :001_rolleyes:

I googled it...just for fun....what pops up is as follows:

*  "Get help with substance use - Canada.ca"

*   a bunch on information about how it can lead to addiction, to health and social problems and to crime.

* Recreational drug use is the use of drugs for pleasure or leisure.

The term is often used to denote the use of ecstasy and other 'dance drugs', and implies that drug use has become part of someone's lifestyle, even though they may only take drugs occasionally.

^^^ any article with a statement like that is followed by warnings of death and addiction..

I know some people like you...cocaine users....they too also claim to use it "recreationally'....which is bullshit because I know they are using thru the week...they try to hide it....let's not pretend I'm stupid and I have no clue...ive done and been around people who have done it....I can tell....I dropped all those people 3 years ago....I dont care if they claim not to do it anymore....lies....bye!  

The sad thing is...I have been meeting some new people lately....some of these people tho....good jobs and all...but the cocaine 'casually'  comes out.

Like they say cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421348 time=1632544031 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421347 time=1632543958 user_id=164
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421318 time=1632513612 user_id=1728
I haven't had cocaine in months, you people are barking mad, seriously.

I recommend you get off your high horses and google the term "recreational drug use".

I haven't done drugs since I was 19....but apparently to you and the rest of the incels, I'm an addict.

If that's the case, you are a full blown addict with an unstable mind..."barking mad"....seriously...

I don't believe you tho.  Your jew postings seem like your drinking and using...much like Mel who is drunk in the wee hours of the morning posting weird ass music or getting drunky angry and excessively posting rambles.  It's not hard to spot.

Best post

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Its true!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=421349 time=1632544699 user_id=1689

I recommend you get off your high horses and google the term "recreational drug use".

I haven't done drugs since I was 19....but apparently to you and the rest of the incels, I'm an addict.

If that's the case, you are a full blown addict with an unstable mind..."barking mad"....seriously...

I don't believe you tho.  Your jew postings seem like your drinking and using...much like Mel who is drunk in the wee hours of the morning posting weird ass music or getting drunky angry and excessively posting rambles.  It's not hard to spot.

He aint in a position to judge anyone about drug use. Especially you kid. You aint done drugs in a helluva long time. Old Scouse cannot say that, but I know he wishes he could.

He ain't.  And he didn't finish telling my story....im really curious to know what I did next...lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421354 time=1632545443 user_id=164
Quote from: Herman post_id=421349 time=1632544699 user_id=1689

He aint in a position to judge anyone about drug use. Especially you kid. You aint done drugs in a helluva long time. Old Scouse cannot say that, but I know he wishes he could.

He ain't.  And he didn't finish telling my story....im really curious to know what I did next...lol

Scouse exaggerates or he makes things up when he's feeling under attack......it's a juvenile reaction..

Nobody besides his fellow incels takes it seriously.

Berry Sweet

I know that Fash....I just want to hear the drivel...

Aryan

So a big No yUo!!! from Sweaty Berry, along with the mandatory "incel" jibe thrown in several times, I should have expected as much.

Some things never change about this place, like how any male who the regs don't like is an incel, along with the usual staggering hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

Who knew that an ex heroin addict and an alcoholic Ukrainian deserve a place sat upon the lofty heights of the moral highground, judgmentally voicing their disapproval about how other people choose to live their lives?

Anonymous

You are the hypocrite who brought up posters' past drug use. It's nobody's fault but your own you aren't bright enough to see this discussion through to it's natural conclusion. Just once try thinking before posting.

Berry Sweet

Scouse doesn't know my story...only from what other idiots say....I use to mix heroin with cocaine...I would drink it...heroin only came in the last 3 months of it...thats when I packed my bags and left the city.  Cell phones were not a thing at that time.  I made a very good decision to leave.  I also got clean.  I don't like drugs and I choose not be around them.  I distance myself from those who use...even when they say 'occasionally' .  I choose NOT to have it in my life or around my kid...altho she has seen it elsewhere..I have had many conversations with my kid about drugs and alcohol...ive even told her stories of stupid things I did...some of them were funny but others not so much...its cool that's chill about it and listens..and sometimes laughs...drugs are bad k.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421500 time=1632716827 user_id=164
Scouse doesn't know my story...only from what other idiots say....I use to mix heroin with cocaine...I would drink it...heroin only came in the last 3 months of it...thats when I packed my bags and left the city.  Cell phones were not a thing at that time.  I made a very good decision to leave.  I also got clean.  I don't like drugs and I choose not be around them.  I distance myself from those who use...even when they say 'occasionally' .  I choose NOT to have it in my life or around my kid...altho she has seen it elsewhere..I have had many conversations with my kid about drugs and alcohol...ive even told her stories of stupid things I did...some of them were funny but others not so much...its cool that's chill about it and listens..and sometimes laughs...drugs are bad k.

You were a kid then.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=421500 time=1632716827 user_id=164

That was a long time ago..

SCOUSE can't see how hypocritical it is for him to judge you for things you did decades ago when he is middle aged and still using hard drugs.

cc

The Limy what wants to be a Kraut (hilarious ) will use anything.

If he has nothing, he'll make something up, declare it fact  and use that

That's his M.O.

Doesn't get funnier .. nor does it get less relevant
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=421521 time=1632748593 user_id=88

That's his M.O.

Oh you're just a sour, old, fat Jewess.

You should really take a trip to the Auschwitz Museum and take a dip in the swimming pool, relax in their 5 star accommodations built expressly for those of the Jewish persuasion and get your head right... I would come with you but my 5x ass probably won't fit in the pool. Besides I just had my dyke hairstyle freshened up and I don't want to get it wet.... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I've started smoking weed again now that Arizona legalized it. Good stinky buds for 40 bucks an eighth with ten bucks tax added on. It's legal so why not.

Hopefully mushrooms are next. I used to take shrooms and go talk to the redwood trees. They were some really cool spirits.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=421595 time=1632852197 user_id=156
Quote from: cc post_id=421521 time=1632748593 user_id=88

That's his M.O.

Oh you're just a sour, old, fat Jewess.

You should really take a trip to the Auschwitz Museum and take a dip in the swimming pool, relax in their 5 star accommodations built expressly for those of the Jewish persuasion and get your head right... I would come with you but my 5x ass probably won't fit in the pool. Besides I just had my dyke hairstyle freshened up and I don't want to get it wet.... ac_biggrin

Yes. I guess I need to rekindle my roots  ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview