News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Jason Momoa only weighs two pounds more than me.

Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2021, 10:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I weigh a solid 212 pounds. He weighs 214. Even though he is six foot four and I am six feet tall, I still am only two pounds less than that wimp.

Blurt

Here's the thing, though: once you've taken your next dump, you'll be back to your usual 97 lbs.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Renee

Quote from: Blurt post_id=419171 time=1629778372 user_id=1974
Here's the thing, though: once you've taken your next dump, you'll be back to your usual 97 lbs.

:shock: I hope there is a stipulation in his lease that requires him to poop in stages over a period of several days. ... I doubt the plumbing in his building can handle that kind of massive fecal discharge all at once.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Renee post_id=419211 time=1629827705 user_id=156

:shock: I hope there is a stipulation in his lease that requires him to poop in stages over a period of several days. ... I doubt the plumbing in his building can handle that kind of massive fecal discharge all at once.

He burst the pipes a while back...all that shit came down 8n everyone's apartment.  The entire place had to get fixed...remember about the water damage he posted about?  Everyone had to get new floors.

The entire building still smells like shit to this day.  It's an affordable place to rent...if you can sniff it up.

Frood

If it's one long connected brown snake, he'll have to hack it up in stages and segments...

My brother as a teenager had the same problem and the plumber went to the basement to isolate and remove the blockage... unscrewing the pipe as a 4 footer dropped onto the concrete near me mums feet....

She turned beet red and blurted out, "it's not me! I've got teen boys! Honestly!"...
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=419254 time=1629864079 user_id=164

He burst the pipes a while back...all that shit came down 8n everyone's apartment.  The entire place had to get fixed...remember about the water damage he posted about?  Everyone had to get new floors.

The entire building still smells like shit to this day.  It's an affordable place to rent...if you can sniff it up.

Poor little Eddie. He lives "in a world of shit"...of his own making... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419258 time=1629878633 user_id=1676

If it's one long connected brown snake, he'll have to hack it up in stages and segments...

My brother as a teenager had the same problem and the plumber went to the basement to isolate and remove the blockage... unscrewing the pipe as a 4 footer dropped onto the concrete near me mums feet....

She turned beet red and blurted out, "it's not me! I've got teen boys! Honestly!"...

OMG... :ohmy: ... A 4 foot log??? Did he scream when he took a crap? A shit like that has got to hurt... :laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=419263 time=1629890533 user_id=156

OMG... :ohmy: ... A 4 foot log??? Did he scream when he took a crap? A shit like that has got to hurt... :laugh3:

Dunno....but he still insists it was mum who dropped the Spruce Goose...  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=419264 time=1629891044 user_id=1676
Quote from: Renee post_id=419263 time=1629890533 user_id=156

Dunno....but he still insists it was mum who dropped the Spruce Goose...  ac_biggrin

Sounds like a horror movie...The Turd from Hell.

I wonder if it was your brother that defiled this crapper..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965352/Snake-like-creature-emerges-TOILET-Malaysia.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... aysia.html">https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4965352/Snake-like-creature-emerges-TOILET-Malaysia.html

Anonymous

Posters who have seen his picture say he has a typical ch@g build with toorhpick arms and legs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview