Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

All Fired Up BBQ

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2014, 05:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

QuoteRenee wrote:

Well maybe when you get older you can apply for the position. That freaking woman has to die sometime.

BTW, if youget the job; give me a break and don't embarrass me by telling me to leave when I spend 4hrs at the buffet. :lol:

You no take too much nutguts.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZEHU2CT42M9wUoLRdRJloAK16kh-iKwUchGewm0VVYoyeHAgaIQ">

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteRenee wrote:

Well maybe when you get older you can apply for the position. That freaking woman has to die sometime.

BTW, if youget the job; give me a break and don't embarrass me by telling me to leave when I spend 4hrs at the buffet. :lol:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZEHU2CT42M9wUoLRdRJloAK16kh-iKwUchGewm0VVYoyeHAgaIQ">

:lol: "Nutguts" I think that's Odie's new nickname. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
QuoteRenee wrote:

Then I definitely don't want a second helping. :|

Renee

I know what you are saying. He's not even good enough to be government grade military meat....Grade C but edible.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I know what you are saying. He's not even good enough to be government grade military meat....Grade C but edible.  :lol:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx7VVSWhERWZiw9m982gChoQzoNZvszZnIgOcDrdj3G9T-T3CeVw">

Renee

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx7VVSWhERWZiw9m982gChoQzoNZvszZnIgOcDrdj3G9T-T3CeVw">

Hey if you fry that awful stuff it's not too bad. It's just that after eating it you need to drink about 2 gallons of water to deal with all the sodium you just ate. :shock:

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/81/247564799_c04f859967.jpg">

Anonymous

^^Never tried it Renee. I have tried soup from a can and they are pretty frickin salty. I don't mind like canned pineapple, but not much else.

Odinson

We had spam in africa... Provided by our american friends. I extracted it from this dead marine... I did not kill him... He took a shrapnel because he was too eager.

Fucking new guy.

Odinson

I know the enemy was just a muslim monkey but their artillery was as lethal as white mans fire.

Tactics were the key... All out attacks were their thing.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Never tried it Renee. I have tried soup from a can and they are pretty frickin salty. I don't mind like canned pineapple, but not much else.

Well you should try it because all that salt, fat and processed meat is really good for you.  :lol:

They eat a lot of it in Hawaii. I used to think that was a nasty stereotype but when I was on Oahu during my honeymoon some of the residents did look like they could have been consuming a hell of a lot of spam. In fact one native resident we were talking to jokingly referred to spam as Hawaiian steak.  :lol:

Not only is it big in Hawaii but in places like Guam they claim the average person eats about 16 cans of it a year. It's even becoming popular in China. I don't quite get the attraction; it's okay but IMHO it's nothing to get excited about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Never tried it Renee. I have tried soup from a can and they are pretty frickin salty. I don't mind like canned pineapple, but not much else.

Well you should try it because all that salt, fat and processed meat is really good for you.  :lol:

They eat a lot of it in Hawaii. I used to think that was a nasty stereotype but when I was on Oahu during my honeymoon some of the residents did look like they could have been consuming a hell of a lot of spam. In fact one native resident we were talking to jokingly referred to spam as Hawaiian steak.  :lol:

Not only is it big in Hawaii but in places like Guam they claim the average person eats about 16 cans of it a year. It's even becoming popular in China. I don't quite get the attraction; it's okay but IMHO it's nothing to get excited about.

It's funny you mention Hawaiians because I remember reading that Polynesians/South Pacific Islanders are becoming the fattest people in the world. I am talking about places like Nauru and Cook Islands.

Renee

It's funny you mention Hawaiians because I remember reading that Polynesians/South Pacific Islanders are becoming the fattest people in the world. I am talking about places like Nauru and Cook Islands.

So I've read as well. It sucks because it just goes to show that we Americans are losing our edge in just about everything.  :lol:

Odinson

The point where you reach a females mind, they stop responding... Thats when violence kicks in.

Obvious Li

in Korea it is considered a delicacy (sort of)............ i guess a hold over from the war and the americans.....anyway they give it out as gifts at all holidays wedding, etc etc.....gift basket packs of spam.....for several hundred dollars...lol.......me i LOVE spam sandwiches...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

in Korea it is considered a delicacy (sort of)............ i guess a hold over from the war and the americans.....anyway they give it out as gifts at all holidays wedding, etc etc.....gift basket packs of spam.....for several hundred dollars...lol.......me i LOVE spam sandwiches...

The USA had soldiers in Taiwan until 1979, but Spam is not a luxury food like in South Korea..

7-11 stores are everywhere in Taiwan though.