Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=424957 time=1635135471 user_id=1689
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=424910 time=1635105170 user_id=1728
Look, I get it that this is your little clique of misfits & bed wetters, who you love to coddle,  but you really need to work on your people skills, otherwise our former e-friendship most likely wouldn't have gone sour.

Just a friendly reminder, take note or don't, it's really of little consequence to me, either way.

Jesus H Scouse do you have a vagina. I have only seen two guys in my life cry they were being unfairly treated the way you always do and they were both faggots.

They were both British too. :tease:

Renee

Look, I get it that this is your little clique of misfits & bed wetters, who you love to coddle,  but you really need to work on your people skills, otherwise our former e-friendship most likely wouldn't have gone sour.

Just a friendly reminder, take note or don't, it's really of little consequence to me, either way.

Jesus H Scouse do you have a vagina. I have only seen two guys in my life cry they were being unfairly treated the way you always do and they were both faggots.

Yes he does and it's full of sand put there by God Damn Joooooos.... :laugh3:

But think about it, wouldn't you act like a little bitch if you were in his shoes?.... SCOUSE has a lot to be upset about...Almost half his life has gone by the wayside and what has he achieved?...No education and no real profession or career. He has never traveled more than 50 kilometers beyond his mud hut. No useful life experience to speak of beyond his mundane day to day existence. He has no girlfriend or wife or children. He has no future... And it is highly likely that he doesn't even have any material or financial wealth, which in the grand scheme of things, is inconsequential to being a person of quality... In a nutshell, Scouse has nothing and has achieved nothing that make up what would be considered by societal standards, a life worthwhile.

All he has is Nazi propaganda, a huge persecution complex and a plethora of cheap ink...And to top it off, he gets his ass kicked everytime he tries to engage in one of his idiotic, braindead, Nazi diatribes full of twisted poorly researched history and laughable irrational evidence. His shit is far from together and will likely stay that way. It's actually kind of sad when you really look at it. But you and the rest here, already know this.

So go easy on him. Picking on Scouse is like abusing the retarded and we should probably feel ashamed for it....... :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=425028 time=1635256986 user_id=156

Picking on Scouse is like abusing the retarded and we should probably feel ashamed for it....... :nea:

You are right.

Convincing him to believe that my mother was a jooOOoo was vicious  ... knowing that it would drive him to make a total  fool of himself in front of others.

Pointing out that the idol he worships was known throughout the land in the 20s as the Grande  Poohbah of the "Brotherhood of Poofters" was cruel.

And despite knowing my many cruelties was wrong, my cruelty continues.

Bad as I now feel for what I have done to him ...  I confess that I still chuckle every time I think of a lowly Liverpool Limy Lollipop trying so hard to be a Kraut .. even to the point of embarrassing himself by using a SquareHead avy on the net which prompts me to guffaw out loud .. like how ludicrous can it get?

I deserve spanks

:sneaky2:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

But think about it, wouldn't you act like a little bitch if you were in his shoes?.... SCOUSE has a lot to be upset about...Almost half his life has gone by the wayside and what has he achieved?...No education and no real profession or career. He has never traveled more than 50 kilometers beyond his mud hut. No useful life experience to speak of beyond his mundane day to day existence. He has no girlfriend or wife or children. He has no future... And it is highly likely that he doesn't even have any material or financial wealth, which in the grand scheme of things, is inconsequential to being a person of quality... In a nutshell, Scouse has nothing and has achieved nothing that make up what would be considered by societal standards, a life worthwhile.

All he has is Nazi propaganda, a huge persecution complex and a plethora of cheap ink...And to top it off, he gets his ass kicked everytime he tries to engage in one of his idiotic, braindead, Nazi diatribes full of twisted poorly researched history and laughable irrational evidence. His shit is far from together and will likely stay that way. It's actually kind of sad when you really look at it. But you and the rest here, already know this.

So go easy on him. Picking on Scouse is like abusing the retarded and we should probably feel ashamed for it....... :nea:

The only other adult I've seen with that on these forums is Mel at three am.

cc

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=425030 time=1635260670 user_id=88

Picking on Scouse is like abusing the retarded and we should probably feel ashamed for it....... :nea:

You are right.

Convincing him to believe that my mother was a jooOOoo was vicious  ... knowing that it would drive him to make a total  fool of himself in front of others.

Pointing out that the idol he worships was known throughout the land in the 20s as the Grande  Poohbah of the "Brotherhood of Poofters" was cruel.

Bad as I now feel for what I have done to him ...  I confess that I still chuckle every time I think of a lowly Liverpool Limy Lollipop trying so hard to be a Kraut .. even to the point of embarrassing himself by using a SquareHead avy on the net which prompts me to guffaw out loud .. like how ludicrous can it get?

I deserve spanks

Was Hitler actually homosexual??? I know it's a fact that in his youth he hung out with quite a few known tutonic donut punchers but that doesn't necessarily make him gay... ac_unsure

What we do know is that he had relations with at least 5 or 6 women. 3 of which committed or attempted suicide after being with him... ac_umm  One was a niece (Geli Raubal) whom he had a strange and alleged deviant relationship with. In a psychological report prepared for the OSS, it was claimed that Hitler was into cropophilia and that his niece used to pee and poop on him.   :shock: Given the fact that this same niece shot herself with Hilter's own gun after sex, while staying in his Munich apartment, leads me to believe that the allegations could be true. In any event, their relationship was definitely "unnatural" and more than a bit strange by all historical accounts. It's also known that her death was a deep source of pain and shame for him.

It's also alleged that Hitler had a tiny underdeveloped penis and only one testicle. That would make sense too because close associates used to describe him as "asexual" and Hitler himself seemed to go to great lengths portraying an image of a sort of genderless creature who was completely virtuous and unaffected by the temptations of the flesh.

All on all it doesn't exactly paint a flattering picture of the self-declared leader of the "master race"... :laugh3: Add in the obivious signs of severe psychosis such as schizophrenia, paranoia, manic depression, and extreme narcissism and you have a picture of an extremely flawed individual who's actions were and are completely unworthy of any kind of adoration or respect. Only a clueless, globlinoid like SCOUSE would think otherwise.

But then again, Hitler did get the trains to run on time. So I guess that counts for something.

BTW, Yes, you should feel awful for what you have done to that poor halfwit..... It's positively cringe worthy. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=425115 time=1635353725 user_id=156
Quote from: cc post_id=425030 time=1635260670 user_id=88

You are right.

I deserve spanks

Was Hitler actually homosexual??? I know it's a fact that in his youth he hung out with quite a few known tutonic donut punchers but that doesn't necessarily make him gay... ac_unsure

What we do know is that he had relations with at least 5 or 6 women. 3 of which committed or attempted suicide after being with him... ac_umm  One was a niece (Geli Raubal) whom he had a strange and alleged deviant relationship with. In a psychological report prepared for the OSS, it was claimed that Hitler was into cropophilia and that his niece used to pee and poop on him.   :shock: Given the fact that this same niece shot herself after sex with Hitlers own gun, in his Munich apartment, leads me to believe that the allegations could be true. In any event, their relationship was definitely "unnatural" and more than a bit strange by all historical accounts. It's also known that her death was a deep source of pain and shame for him.

It's also alleged that Hitler had a tiny underdeveloped penis and only one testicle. That would make sense too because close associates used to describe him as "asexual" and Hitler himself seemed to go to great lengths portraying an image of a sort of genderless creature who was completely virtuous and unaffected by the temptations of the flesh.

All on all it doesn't exactly paint a flattering picture of the self-declared leader of the "master race"... :laugh3: Add in the obivious signs of severe psychosis such as schizophrenia, paranoia, manic depression, and extreme narcissism and you have a picture of an extremely flawed individual who's actions were and are completely unworthy of any kind of adoration or respect. Only an clueless, globlinoid like SCOUSE would think otherwise.

But then again, Hitler did get the trains to run on time. So I guess that counts for something.

BTW, Yes, you should feel awful for what you have done to that poor halfwit..... It's positively cringe worthy. ac_biggrin

Adolf Hitler was dreamy. ac_lovestruck

cc

It's OK that you are gay in love with a past gay.

We are quite open here .. although love with the long dead might be testing our inclusion limits

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=425138 time=1635362872 user_id=88
It's OK that you are gay. We are quite open here

That's why you cucks hate my beloved Hitler. He was ahead of his time about his openness to homosexuality. ac_sothere

cc

Renee

We are quite open here .. although love with the long dead might be testing our inclusion limits

What's the matter Rachel?... Afraid of a little Nazi necrophilia?...   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=425144 time=1635364674 user_id=156

What's the matter Rachel?... Afraid of a little Nazi necrophilia?...   ac_biggrin

CC is a weird Jew.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=425144 time=1635364674 user_id=156

Another flaw discovered

Aryan

Dear Lord, it's always precious when butthurt strangers online pretend that they know my life inside out and attempt to use what little info they have against me....

Have I honestly triggered your fat ass this badly that you've felt compelled to write a teary-eyed, rage-fuelled, vindictive rant, attempting to sully my good name?

Seethe and cope, my butch bull dyke-looking friend. You're what, in your 50's? You look like a man, weigh 400 lbs and have a serious attitude problem.

Your future looks rosey, I must say. I picture lots of sex tourism holidays to the Congo in your future, probably with CC. Those Africans are happy to entertain old fat western women. LMFAO

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=425155 time=1635369803 user_id=1728

Dear Lord, it's always precious when butthurt strangers online pretend that they know my life inside out and attempt to use what little info they have against me....

Have I honestly triggered your fat ass this badly that you've felt compelled to write a teary-eyed, rage-fuelled, vindictive rant, attempting to sully my good name?

Seethe and cope, my butch bull dyke-looking friend. You're what, in your 50's? You look like a man, weigh 400 lbs and have a serious attitude problem.

Your future looks rosey, I must say. I picture lots of sex tourism holidays to the Congo in your future, probably with CC. Those Africans are happy to entertain old fat western women. LMFAO

SCOUSE, you are doing exactly what you accuse Renee of doing.

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview