good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=426612 time=1636498436 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426601 time=1636491043 user_id=1560
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426566 time=1636469804 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426560 time=1636442099 user_id=1560
But every post you submit in his threads falls into his hands. I guarantee you that if he were ignored, you'd hear no more.

Renee's rebuttals are not deterrence. They are reward.

I beg to differ..

He's had a few threads like this one, For my Jewish friend, Mrs CCenstein that had no replies..

He can't contribute to any discussion, he is childish, easily bruised and no adult considers his school yard version of humour funny.....repetitive and boring yes, but not funny..

I respond to posts in these threads, but more often than not I don't respond directly to his posts....there's no point in trying to engage him in discussion.

Classic trolling, Fash.

Do you believe for one minute that his intent is to recruit members here into some white supremacist group? That by extolling the virtues of Nazism, and denying its vices, you will embrace Mein Kamp?

Inciting members here to write essays criticising his comments and engaging in debate and dispute is the game. His alluring provocations are to incite an aggressive response, regardless of whether he truly believes in his claims or not.

Say what you will of his purported beliefs, it's good trolling.

I am surprised you would say that. By your definition Freud pretending to be a gal for years was classic trolling. Same goes for that sixty year Flynn faggot pretending to be a young gal. How about Eddie the Ch-ug and Seamoron with their kiddie diddling threads. Classic trolling too?

And by the way, I am not comparing a 14 year old boy like Scouse trapped in a middle aged man's body with the likes of Eddie and Seamoron.

Dinky really had SCOUSE and Seamajor going with that..

:laugh:  

Flynn's troll is twisting him in knots at BF..

But, the best troll ever played on SCOUSE was Blurt's gender reassignment surgery.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426622 time=1636504519 user_id=3254
But every post you submit in his threads falls into his hands. I guarantee you that if he were ignored, you'd hear no more.

I beg to differ..

He's had a few threads like this one, For my Jewish friend, Mrs CCenstein that had no replies..

He can't contribute to any discussion, he is childish, easily bruised and no adult considers his school yard version of humour funny.....repetitive and boring yes, but not funny..

I respond to posts in these threads, but more often than not I don't respond directly to his posts....there's no point in trying to engage him in discussion.

Classic trolling, Fash.

Do you believe for one minute that his intent is to recruit members here into some white supremacist group? That by extolling the virtues of Nazism, and denying its vices, you will embrace Mein Kamp?

Inciting members here to write essays criticising his comments and engaging in debate and dispute is the game. His alluring provocations are to incite an aggressive response, regardless of whether he truly believes in his claims or not.

I am surprised you would say that. By your definition Freud pretending to be a gal for years was classic trolling. Same goes for that sixty year Flynn faggot pretending to be a young gal. How about Eddie the Ch-ug and Seamoron with their kiddie diddling threads. Classic trolling too?

And by the way, I am not comparing a 14 year old boy like Scouse trapped in a middle aged man's body with the likes of Eddie and Seamoron.

Dinky really had SCOUSE and Seamajor going with that..

:laugh:  

Ya, I remember that. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

QuoteBut, the best troll ever played on SCOUSE was Blurt's gender reassignment surgery.

It was. Scouse and Mel fell hard for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=426625 time=1636506308 user_id=114
QuoteBut, the best troll ever played on SCOUSE was Blurt's gender reassignment surgery.

It was. Scouse and Mel fell hard for it.

It turned me on. ac_lovestruck

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I beg to differ..

Classic trolling, Fash.

Freud is THE classic troll. He's been doing if for DECADES. Its what he does. Ditto Flynn. The others are retards, but that doesn't mean they aren't trolling.

Scouse is trolling. If you think otherwise, thats for you to decide.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426643 time=1636510491 user_id=1560

I beg to differ..

Classic trolling, Fash.

Freud is THE classic troll. He's been doing if for DECADES. Its what he does. Ditto Flynn. The others are retards, but that doesn't mean they aren't trolling.

Scouse is trolling. If you think otherwise, thats for you to decide.

I don't care if old Scouse is trolling or not. I aint Renee. I aint wasting time refuting what I don't care about. What bothers me about him is the victimhood thing he does when he thinks folks here or at VF are siding against him Mel does the poor me thing too. It's frickin nauseating.

Anonymous

So, do you consider Eddie the Injun and Seamoron's playing games with kiddie diddling trolling? I know they are retards, but is their material trolling?

Bricktop

Trolling is what we call aggressive online attention seeking.

It takes many forms, and different intellectual levels, but at the end of the day their objective is the same.

Attention. The more the better. And the more they get, the more they want.

Freud, Scouse, Mel and the rest of them are trolls.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426653 time=1636511745 user_id=1560

It takes many forms, and different intellectual levels, but at the end of the day their objective is the same.

I was better than all three of them combined. It was super easy getting Scouser wound up because he's an idiot and made out of pudding. Mel same. Freud can roll with the punches.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=426654 time=1636511946 user_id=56
I was better than all three of them combined.

Pshaw.

You're a NOOB.

:tease:

Anonymous

That Flynn guy is an asshole. Every thread he posts in is to disrupt with the same shit he has been posting for years, maybe decdes. So, being a discussion killing pest is trolling. Oscar Mayer at VF is in that boat too.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=426654 time=1636511946 user_id=56

I was better than all three of them combined. It was super easy getting Scouser wound up because he's an idiot and made out of pudding. Mel same. Freud can roll with the punches.

SCOUSE, Mel, and Edward believe everything they read on these forums which made them easy targets for trolls.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=426663 time=1636514562 user_id=1560
There is no shortage of trolls.

There is a shortage of talent. Unless I'm around of course.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview