Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

good morning SCOUSE

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2021, 11:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 44 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421259 time=1632454073 user_id=3287
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421219 time=1632426722 user_id=1728
Quote from: Poppy post_id=421203 time=1632413012 user_id=3287
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421177 time=1632380912 user_id=1728
Quote from: Poppy post_id=421147 time=1632343134 user_id=3287

You have become a full-time resident of whatever matrix-style troll/imaginary world you've created for yourself.

Your  slew of penis references speak of someone struggling with a problem best addressed by a psychiatrist.

You've even tried it on here ffs.... why have you got a picture of a young female as your avvy and your username is "poppy" when you're a 50 yr old guy? Catfishing must have become second nature to you because you've been doing it so long....

We both know what you said on BF and how it outed you as a homo. Deny it all you like, some of the clueless little bitches on here may believe you because they don't visit BF, but Rancid and Flea know eaxctly what I'm talking about.

This is a Poppy fan account, FYI.  

Yours seems to be a "dumb ass Nazi" fan account.

Oak has already gone over this nonsense with you. You claimed she weighed 900 pounds and demanded she post a photo of herself holding a sign that read, "Scouse, I am not 900 pounds," to disprove your made up allegation. The fact that you believe all of the nonsense posted on a troll board indicates that you have lost touch with reality.

Rancid has a good sense of humor when it comes to video games considering we suggested he play insexity without knowing how filthy that game really was.

You lie almost as often as you hunt for cock pics online...

Everyone knows what Poarka looks like and that she rivals Renee in the girth stakes.

Never have I once asked for a pic of her, holding a sign or not, stop chatting utter garbage, you little homo.

You're at it again with the penis talk, it's as if you can't stop yourself.

You come across as a parody, especially when you blamed Jews for your inability to obtain the video game system you desired. Wasn't that a plot from a South Park episode?

No idea what you're on about.

You come across as a homosexual catfisher, what's your point?

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421312 time=1632504990 user_id=2015
Quote from: cc post_id=421300 time=1632496281 user_id=88

You come across as a parody, .......

Bingo!! ... "as a parody" indeed covers how most every post comes across .. good point

It's hard to formulate serious responses to posts that seem to be only very bad jokes

When he gets defensive, Scouse posts stupidity at a Seamoron special ed level. Followed by an lmao emoji to remind us this is what petulant 45 year olds call "trolling."

Well done, it's been at least 24 hours since you last reminded everyone how long it's been since you last had a drink.

Aryan

Quote from: Odinson post_id=421233 time=1632433441 user_id=136
The real stupidity is that the swastika flag is seen as evil and the hammer and sickle is seen as less evil.

Very little difference between Stalin and Hitler.

Nazi-Germany was a better place to live in compared to the USSR.

It's because Jews are sympathetic towards Communism, but despise Nationalism.

Aryan

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=421240 time=1632441043 user_id=1560
Fascism IS communism. There is no real difference in the socio economic principles based on central government control of the economy and totalitarian administration. Germany and the Soviet Union signed a peace pact based on common political principles. The Soviet Union, in fact, concealed much of Germany's pre war military build up in their territory to assist Germany in avoiding accusation of breaching the Treaty of Versailles.

Fascism regards nationalism as central to it's social construct, whereas Communism viewed itself as a global movement. In the end, their conduct on the world's political stage was indistinguishable from each other. Hitler exterminated Jews on the basis of social purity, while Stalin exterminated political opponents on the basis of political purity.

In the end it was Stalin that achieved dominance over most of Europe.

I agree with most points, apart from the remark about Fascism being a solely Nationalist phenomenon, it can apply to either end of the political spectrum. What we're experiencing in the west today is left wing Fascism, where the authorities have governments working as a cohesive unit with the mainstream media, big tech and just about every other important and influential sector of society, in order to manipulate, indoctrinate and strong-arm the general public into following certain belief systems and to live their lives how the powers that be see fit.

Poppy

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421314 time=1632512386 user_id=1728
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421219 time=1632426722 user_id=1728
Quote from: Poppy post_id=421203 time=1632413012 user_id=3287
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421177 time=1632380912 user_id=1728

You've even tried it on here ffs.... why have you got a picture of a young female as your avvy and your username is "poppy" when you're a 50 yr old guy? Catfishing must have become second nature to you because you've been doing it so long....

We both know what you said on BF and how it outed you as a homo. Deny it all you like, some of the clueless little bitches on here may believe you because they don't visit BF, but Rancid and Flea know eaxctly what I'm talking about.

This is a Poppy fan account, FYI.  

Yours seems to be a "dumb ass Nazi" fan account.

Oak has already gone over this nonsense with you. You claimed she weighed 900 pounds and demanded she post a photo of herself holding a sign that read, "Scouse, I am not 900 pounds," to disprove your made up allegation. The fact that you believe all of the nonsense posted on a troll board indicates that you have lost touch with reality.

Rancid has a good sense of humor when it comes to video games considering we suggested he play insexity without knowing how filthy that game really was.

You lie almost as often as you hunt for cock pics online...

Everyone knows what Poarka looks like and that she rivals Renee in the girth stakes.

Never have I once asked for a pic of her, holding a sign or not, stop chatting utter garbage, you little homo.

You're at it again with the penis talk, it's as if you can't stop yourself.

You come across as a parody, especially when you blamed Jews for your inability to obtain the video game system you desired. Wasn't that a plot from a South Park episode?

No idea what you're on about.

You come across as a homosexual catfisher, what's your point?

The point is, you remind me of the buffoonish nazis from the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" movies.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421315 time=1632512566 user_id=1728

Bingo!! ... "as a parody" indeed covers how most every post comes across .. good point

It's hard to formulate serious responses to posts that seem to be only very bad jokes

When he gets defensive, Scouse posts stupidity at a Seamoron special ed level. Followed by an lmao emoji to remind us this is what petulant 45 year olds call "trolling."

Well done, it's been at least 24 hours since you last reminded everyone how long it's been since you last had a drink.

Huh? Does anyone know what the junkie jackass is babbling about. Anybody besides Seamoron that is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=421327 time=1632536913 user_id=2015

Huh? Does anyone know what the junkie jackass is babbling about. Anybody besides Seamoron that is.

SCOUSE exaggerates or makes things up......I guess he means you're proud of your fifteen plus years of sobritety.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421328 time=1632538906 user_id=3254

SCOUSE exaggerates or makes things up......I guess he means you're proud of your fifteen plus years of sobritety.

He's a paranoid delusional looking under every bed and in every closet for a God damn Joooooo....  :laugh3:

You know you've gotten to him when he starts sputtering about how you're a closet leftist, anti-white and a Jew or a Jew lover... He has nothing in his life except Neo Nazi Skinhead internet sites and idiot forum life... No relationship, no job of any note, no real money, a two room gov assisted apartment and above all no worldly experience. He has probably never been more than 100 kilometers from his dirt floor hovel and yet he thinks he has the right to lecture others on their life, their world view and or political leanings....

As I previously stated he is delusional and paranoid in the extreme. Arguing with him is fruitless and boring as he just circles back to his typical unsubstantiated antisemitic drivil. But it's understandable because he has built his life around that antisemitic garbage and most likely uses it as an excuse for his life's failures (the Jews are out to get me, etc, etc)... Without his Jew paranoia, his world would collapse like "a mound of soggy tissues"....  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Surrender accepted. Next time perhaps you should pick your battles more wisely and consider who it is that you're arguing with, unless of course you don't mind being made to look an absolute idiot.

You also seem blissfully unaware that resorting to ad hom attacks is a clear sign of losing the argument and a desperate attempt to shift focus from the topic being discussed. What's even more embarrassing is that the personal attacks and so called "insults" aren't even accurate....

Better luck next time and I recommend putting some ice on that rosey red chapped ass of yours.

Aryan

Is that right? I guess you people know all about "making things up" when it comes to the nonsense you spout about posters you don't like.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=421363 time=1632571636 user_id=156

He's a paranoid delusional looking under every bed and in every closet for a God damn Joooooo....  :laugh3:

You know you've gotten to him when he starts sputtering about how you're a closet leftist, anti-white and a Jew or a Jew lover... He has nothing in his life except Neo Nazi Skinhead internet sites and idiot forum life... No relationship, no job of any note, no real money, a two room gov assisted apartment and above all no worldly experience. He has probably never been more than 100 kilometers from his dirt floor hovel and yet he thinks he has the right to lecture others on their life, their world view and or political leanings....

As I previously stated he is delusional and paranoid in the extreme. Arguing with him is fruitless and boring as he just circles back to his typical unsubstantiated antisemitic drivil. But it's understandable because he has built his life around that antisemitic garbage and most likely uses it as an excuse for his life's failures (the Jews are out to get me, etc, etc)... Without his Jew paranoia, his world would collapse like "a mound of soggy tissues"....  :laugh3:

Renee,  you're a closet leftist, anti-white and a Jew lover.

:laugh:

Renee

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421366 time=1632573806 user_id=1728
Surrender accepted. Next time perhaps you should pick your battles more wisely and consider who it is that you're arguing with, unless of course you don't mind being made to look an absolute idiot.

You also seem blissfully unaware that resorting to ad hom attacks is a clear sign of losing the argument and a desperate attempt to shift focus from the topic being discussed. What's even more embarrassing is that the personal attacks and so called "insults" aren't even accurate....

Better luck next time and I recommend putting some ice on that rosey red chapped ass of yours.

The irony in your post is overwhelming... It's staggering even by your standards.... :laugh3:  

But since you have proven yourself to not be bright enough to understand the concept of "irony" it's no surprise.

BTW just so you know, that last statement was not an ad hominem attack. It an objective observation applied in accordance with your history of saying stupid shit..... Learn the difference, you will look less stupid when you desperately try to rebutt my posts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Poppy

The flat earthers are smarter and have stronger arguments than the Jojo rabbit nazi.  

He will, no doubt, spend another weekend searching beneath his bed for Jews.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=421388 time=1632583340 user_id=3287
The flat earthers are smarter and have stronger arguments than the Jojo rabbit nazi.  

He will, no doubt, spend another weekend searching beneath his bed for Jews.

It's healthier than using cocaine.

cc

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=421366 time=1632573806 user_id=1728
.........  resorting to ad hom attacks is a clear sign of losing the argument and a desperate attempt to shift focus from the topic being discussed.

Based on your own words, finally I  get the admission I won every single confrontation.

I don't recall a single reply from you ever that was not  totally ad hom .... usually followed by a grainy video done by some lowlife clutz in his mom's basement

Kudos. It takes real courage to finally fess up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview