News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Is being 'WOKE' a sign of mental illness?

Started by Anonymous, October 20, 2021, 12:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

With Renee around, us obvious jooOOoos will never get credit for initiating and controlling anything  :sad:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=425111 time=1635353094 user_id=88
With Renee around, us orthodox jews will never get credit for initiating and controlling anything  :sad:

She keeps raining on your parade.

cc

Renee

With Renee around, us obvious jooOOoos will never get credit for initiating and controlling anything  :sad:

You bet your Jew ass, there Rachel..... :laugh3:  

My purpose here is to keep you God Damn Jooooooo bastards in line... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=425122 time=1635354688 user_id=156

Ya, thanks a lot

We've  still got the Liverpool Lollipop promoting our achievements

He even has grainy videos to back us up

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=425123 time=1635354868 user_id=88
Quote from: Renee post_id=425122 time=1635354688 user_id=156

Ya, thanks a lot

We've  still got the Liverpool Lollipop promoting our achievements

He even has grainy videos to back us up

Good luck with that... :laugh3:

But just so you know, that's like sending the "Special Olympic Team" to the actual International Olympics and then wondering why your country didn't win any meddles.

That being said, I'm sure the Nazi swimming pools were wonderful and the Joey Mengele sauna must have felt good on the Jew's tired sore muscles after a long hard day of working in the garden growing matzo balls and gefilte fish..... ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=425101 time=1635349600 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424893 time=1635103579 user_id=3254
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=424876 time=1635102728 user_id=1728
'Woke" culture is a revised version of Political Correctness, which stems from Cultural Marxism, and as I have repeatedly tried to tell you people over the years, is a subversive Jewish ideology, intended to cause social division and conflict in society.

This can all be traced back to the Frankfurt school back in the 1960's.

Actually it can be traced back to 1930's African American culture.

Exactly,... It's actually a black thing that was first coined in the 1930s and it means to be aware of racial injustice and the corruption and rot found in EVERY societal and governmental system...

Unfortunately it has been co-opted and perverted by almost every facet of our society. It's now nothing but a means of reform without actually reforming anything... It's basically just lip service to the prog agenda and used as a shield for protection from the evil, malicious, cancel culture.

If you really want to get technical, the term "woke" is a derivative of the "Wide Awake" movement of the 1860s. The so-called "Wide Awakes" were a group of young men who had strong Republican convictions and they strongly supported Lincoln's position on the abolition of slavery. The Lincoln campaign used them as a canvassing organization in the Northern pro abolition states. They were sort of an early "get out the vote" organization that opposed slavery and in many cases provided security for Republican candidates and pro abolition activists. They actually became a sort of paramilitary group with uniforms and a organizational hierarchy similar to the miltary. They hung around for decades until they, along with other similar Republican groups sort of morphed into the Young Republicans.

I bet not many people know this.

Renee

Quote from: Herman post_id=425152 time=1635367808 user_id=1689
'Woke" culture is a revised version of Political Correctness, which stems from Cultural Marxism, and as I have repeatedly tried to tell you people over the years, is a subversive Jewish ideology, intended to cause social division and conflict in society.

Exactly,... It's actually a black thing that was first coined in the 1930s and it means to be aware of racial injustice and the corruption and rot found in EVERY societal and governmental system...

Unfortunately it has been co-opted and perverted by almost every facet of our society. It's now nothing but a means of reform without actually reforming anything... It's basically just lip service to the prog agenda and used as a shield for protection from the evil, malicious, cancel culture.

If you really want to get technical, the term "woke" is a derivative of the "Wide Awake" movement of the 1860s. The so-called "Wide Awakes" were a group of young men who had strong Republican convictions and they strongly supported Lincoln's position on the abolition of slavery. The Lincoln campaign used them as a canvassing organization in the Northern pro abolition states. They were sort of an early "get out the vote" organization that opposed slavery and in many cases provided security for Republican candidates and pro abolition activists. They actually became a sort of paramilitary group with uniforms and a organizational hierarchy similar to the miltary. They hung around for decades until they, along with other similar Republican groups sort of morphed into the Young Republicans.

Not surprising as most people don't know much. Intellectual curiosity is dead as most people just shuffle through life never knowing or even caring why things are the way they are.

If the past year has taught me anything, it's that for most people, amassing knowledge requires too much effort and it's just easier to follow authoritarian instructions given out by dimwits who are really no more "in the know" than the average dunder head on the street.

I'm not trying to sound like an intellectual elitist here because I'm not one of those types. I'm just a curious and somewhat observant dummy with a desire to keep my mind active beyond the basics needed to get through life.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=425274 time=1635441069 user_id=156
Quote from: Herman post_id=425152 time=1635367808 user_id=1689

Not surprising as most people don't know much. Intellectual curiosity is dead as most people just shuffle through life never knowing or even caring why things are the way they are.

If the past year has taught me anything, it's that for most people, amassing knowledge requires too much effort and it's just easier to follow authoritarian instructions given out by dimwits who are really no more "in the know" than the average dunder head on the street.

I'm not trying to sound like an intellectual elitist here because I'm not one of those types. I'm just a curious and somewhat observant dummy with a desire to keep my mind active beyond the basics needed to get through life.

Well I'm willing to be proven wrong. Classical liberalism had a few talking points worth defending until it was overrun by zombified wokels. it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the same was true of Wide Awake movement decades before its bastard offspring infected liberalism and started dragging everyone in the general direction of worldwide slavery.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=425498 time=1635564020 user_id=56
woke=white=mental illness

no

Renee

Woke + White = Mental Illness

I fixed it....See me after class.

:nea:

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=425779 time=1635787256 user_id=156

Woke + White = Mental Illness

I fixed it....See me after class.

:nea:

Woke is pretty crazy.

Anonymous

The difference between leftist and liberalism.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=425845 time=1635815255 user_id=1689
The difference between leftist and liberalism.

[media]
">
[/media]

hmmm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview