The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424258 time=1634617259 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=424254 time=1634617006 user_id=88
I have also, but I've read otherwise also  .. and I've read "about equal"

That's why I mentioned so little has been studied about it .. and what has is often conflicting .. and I find that amazing and not fair to those who were infected

It seems now natural immunity is considered at least as good as vaccines.

Yes. Seems so from some recent articles .. but more knowledge / science would be a plus
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424260 time=1634617608 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424258 time=1634617259 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=424254 time=1634617006 user_id=88
I have also, but I've read otherwise also  .. and I've read "about equal"

That's why I mentioned so little has been studied about it .. and what has is often conflicting .. and I find that amazing and not fair to those who were infected

It seems now natural immunity is considered at least as good as vaccines.

Yes. Seems so from some recent articles .. but more knowledge / science would be a plus

Not that long ago, top docs were talking down natural immunity.

Natural Immunity: An Alternative to Vaccines?

On Oct. 4, a Project Veritas exposé revealed that multiple scientists at COVID-19 vaccine maker Pfizer believe natural immunity is superior to the immunity conferred by their own product.

"When somebody is naturally immune, like they got COVID, they probably have better—like, not better, but more—antibodies against the virus," said Nick Karl, a Pfizer biochemist.

"Because what the vaccine is, is it—like I said, that protein—that's just on the outside," Karl said, referring to the spike protein on the surface of the CCP virus, which the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 replicates with the aim of inducing immunity.

"So it's just one antibody against one specific part of the virus. When you actually get the virus, you're going to start producing antibodies against, like, multiple pieces of virus, and not only just like the outside portion, like the inside portion, the actual virus.

"So your antibodies are probably better at that point than the vaccination."

Chris Croce, a senior associate scientist at Pfizer, told a Veritas journalist that natural immunity leaves people "protected most likely for longer [than vaccination] since there was a natural response."

"If you have [COVID-19] antibodies built up, like, you should be able to prove that you have those built up," said Rahul Khandke, another Pfizer scientist.

Yet media coverage of natural immunity sometimes seems designed to call its very existence into question.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/natural-immunity-an-alternative-to-vaccines_4039793.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-19&mktids=20531d34ef6623de9f28c4ac5de04d42&est=eP1WPRhTXIn%2BrNosbVNNNjVcaib97GdF3NAdAmpB21g%2BEmi%2B3LihzOHK1HtOqb7A3w%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... 7A3w%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/natural-immunity-an-alternative-to-vaccines_4039793.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-19&mktids=20531d34ef6623de9f28c4ac5de04d42&est=eP1WPRhTXIn%2BrNosbVNNNjVcaib97GdF3NAdAmpB21g%2BEmi%2B3LihzOHK1HtOqb7A3w%3D%3D

Blazor

I have superior genes, my immunity is on an Alpha level. I walk tall, and swing my big ol' ding-a-ling lol.

Vaxholes can stick it where the sun dont shine.

Teehee.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Title > " I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos "

Should have added "and without really stupid  blabber"

In your hurry to "get" vaxxers, swallowed any hooks lately?  ac_biggrin  https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11473&start=4400">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11473&start=4400

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=424279 time=1634662504 user_id=2221
I have superior genes, my immunity is on an Alpha level. I walk tall, and swing my big ol' ding-a-ling lol.

Vaxholes can stick it where the sun dont shine.

Teehee.

Not teehee, you mean duh.

Blazor

Dont be jealous of my ding-a-ling Iron lol.

Non-vaxxers have been proven to have at least 2 more inches in length than vaxxers, and more girth too.

lol
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

UK cases are rising despite the massive innoculation program.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58973185">//https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58973185

"No 10 said the government was "not complacent" about rising cases but that, due to the vaccination programme, "the levels we are seeing in both patients admitted to hospital and deaths are far lower than we saw in previous peaks".

The seven-day average of new Covid cases in the UK has risen from around 34,000 a day at the beginning of October to 44,145 cases per day."

It seems abundantly clear that innoculation does NOT prevent the infection rate. As cited above and as I observed in an earlier post, innoculation lowers the demand on medical services.

Period.

The government led assertion that vaccination is essential to "stop the spread" is a lie. The spread continues.

Take the vaccine if you choose to. But the argument led by indignant vaxxers that taking the vaccine is your communal responsibility is in tatters.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424322 time=1634679548 user_id=1560
UK cases are rising despite the massive innoculation program.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58973185">//https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58973185

"No 10 said the government was "not complacent" about rising cases but that, due to the vaccination programme, "the levels we are seeing in both patients admitted to hospital and deaths are far lower than we saw in previous peaks".

The seven-day average of new Covid cases in the UK has risen from around 34,000 a day at the beginning of October to 44,145 cases per day."

It seems abundantly clear that innoculation does NOT prevent the infection rate. As cited above and as I observed in an earlier post, innoculation lowers the demand on medical services.

Period.

The government led assertion that vaccination is essential to "stop the spread" is a lie. The spread continues.

Take the vaccine if you choose to. But the argument led by indignant vaxxers that taking the vaccine is your communal responsibility is in tatters.

This has been posted here before about countries with high vaccination rates having high infection rates..

In Canada, it's the unvaccinated who are catching the virus.

cc

I did just scan the link, but saw nothing re: vacced high on infections .. and certainly nothing indicating it's prevention rate was 0

QuoteIt seems abundantly clear that innoculation does NOT prevent the infection rate.

That's a strange was to put it. Nothing "prevents" the infection rate .. in fact the words together make no sense to me. Possibly you meant to phrase it differently ... although I think you previously alluded to 0 protection from vaxxes .. the only person I have encountered saying that

UK is unique among Western countries in that it mainly used AZ  almost exclusively "I believe" (but am open to info to the contrary).. which while known to be lower at preventing initially, I have seen no data on it over time.

I would expect it to act similarly to others over time, allowing prolly not exactly as it's a different animal to the mRNAs.

For sure I have seen nothing anywhere saying UK's  vax prevention is 0 which the above statement appears to be saying.

Just as in every country, state & province, vax "lowers" / infection possibility  among vaxxed and that rate lessens from dose time .. but still remain very effective today at prevention

If you are saying it's prevention value is 0 in the UK , please clarify it and I ask you to verify that  .. which, while it's confusing to me,  I think is what you are saying .. and I would require very serious and extensive proof in order to accept it

I do agree that because of symptom improvement value, there will likely be more vaxxed not reporting it at all

Apart from infection itself and very high number of infected,  fortunately UK is the best in the Western world for deaths / case at 0.36% ... or 1 in every 278 cases . Well OK, ya got me ... Israel is 0.33%  .. both rates are current and determined over the  period of the past 10 weeks so is relevant to today's situation

Another factor is that UK was first outa the gate on vaccinations & went at it rapidly .. so in that regard, timing is not on their side until boosters are more common

Point of interest, 1 in 7.97 people have been confirmed infection since the start

Anonymous

Has anyone seen figures on infection rate in the UK.....vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

cc

Im searching and not yet found much

Here's one for our resident clown show to glom onto  :yahoo:

U.S. Republican Senator Ron Johnson used health data gathered in England to claim more vaccinated people have been seriously affected by the Delta COVID-19 variant than the unvaccinated.

Johnson's statements, and subsequent social media posts sharing them, do not explain the details underlying the data quoted, however. .. uh hu  :laugh:

Hint - UK has  the lowest death / case rate in the world alongside Israel   ... Good luck  proving it Ron :wink:

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424334 time=1634688546 user_id=3254

How do you know?

Are the vaccinated being tested?

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424339 time=1634699596 user_id=1560
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424334 time=1634688546 user_id=3254

How do you know?

Are the vaccinated being tested?

The people who have symptoms are bing tested. The people who came in contact with the people showing symptoms are being tested. Guess who are testing positive? The ones who have not been vaccinated. Strange aint it.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=424355 time=1634705013 user_id=1689The people who came in contact with the people showing symptoms are being tested.

I was about to concede that those without symptoms would alter the ratio, but you are right

Most of them would get picked up as positive via "contact tracking" and testing around known carriers

Anonymous

I noticed Israel's daily infection rate has dropped significantly since they implemented a third dose..

In Alberta, we're seeing that immunity wanes considerably with Pfizer on seniors and immunocompromised who are the vaccinated who are testing positive..

We have to move faster getting peopke in that demographic a third dose.