The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=423293 time=1634061394 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423292 time=1634061214 user_id=1676
^^^ can't be fucked with self preservation... so sad....

I don't agree with Seoul on everything, but especially vaccines..

But, he is intelligent and a good contributor to any discussion he posts in.

I'm sure he is but he lacks in some departments I hold dear...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423297 time=1634061953 user_id=1676

Our positions are not that far apart. I just want good debate. Look at dsm's post. He can hold his own.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423299 time=1634062185 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423297 time=1634061953 user_id=1676

Our positions are not that far apart. I just want good debate. Look at dsm's post. He can hold his own.

I'm done presenting logic in the face of stupidity just as I would never try to reason with a cut snake... sorry, not sorry...
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423296 time=1634061847 user_id=114
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423295 time=1634061487 user_id=1582
look, man.... the companies manufacturing these 'miracles of modern science' are the same companies that have paid out billions in lawsuits for various crimes.... these are the same companies that can't even make baby powder that won't cause cancer.... what you ppl fail to understand is that yall are active participants in a stage three trial and the damage that yall have done to yourselves won't even begin to show for another two years.... much less the truly long term damage.... the way that these 'health officials' have downplayed and dismissed natural immunity combined with how they've disregarded non-invasive treatments like monoclonal anitibodies and ivermectin should trouble you to the core.... whats in that shot that has them so determined to get everyone jabbed up? theres something very sinister about the whole situation....

Great post.

Okay, so it's questionable corporate scientific transparency with you. Fair enough. And I agree these same companies need to put more dollars into treatments.

lack of transparency is indeed a problem for me but it goes even deeper than that.... like complete lack of legal responsibility surrounding the numerous injuries and deaths and the insistence of 'everyone taking these safe and effective shots are that are daily becoming even less safe and quite uneffective.... israel is on its 4th and 5th booster now.... i've been a skeptic my entire life but my 'bullshit' meter has never gauged anything as high as it has everything surrounding covid and this plandemic....

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423311 time=1634062677 user_id=1676
Don't know why you're bothering....

because i want to guarantee my name on the ballot when 'i told you' town elects a mayor.... :laugh:

Frood

Fair enough.... but these people most likely won't be around to vote next year or year after...
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423308 time=1634062606 user_id=1582
look, man.... the companies manufacturing these 'miracles of modern science' are the same companies that have paid out billions in lawsuits for various crimes.... these are the same companies that can't even make baby powder that won't cause cancer.... what you ppl fail to understand is that yall are active participants in a stage three trial and the damage that yall have done to yourselves won't even begin to show for another two years.... much less the truly long term damage.... the way that these 'health officials' have downplayed and dismissed natural immunity combined with how they've disregarded non-invasive treatments like monoclonal anitibodies and ivermectin should trouble you to the core.... whats in that shot that has them so determined to get everyone jabbed up? theres something very sinister about the whole situation....

Great post.

Okay, so it's questionable corporate scientific transparency with you. Fair enough. And I agree these same companies need to put more dollars into treatments.

lack of transparency is indeed a problem for me but it goes even deeper than that.... like complete lack of legal responsibility surrounding the numerous injuries and deaths and the insistence of 'everyone taking these safe and effective shots are that are daily becoming even less safe and quite uneffective.... israel is on its 4th and 5th booster now.... i've been a skeptic my entire life but my 'bullshit' meter has never gauged anything as high as it has everything surrounding covid and this plandemic....

I am not cc or Fash. I question the efficacy of vaccines to control the spread. Where we disagree is that they are killers.

I was under the impression Israel is giving third jabs because pfizer loses it's limited efficacy after six months. Again, prove me wrong.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423314 time=1634063007 user_id=1676
Fair enough.... but these people most likely won't be around to vote next year or year after...

Oh but they know they will! They look forward to their 20th shot like a good lil drug addict by then! Their media masters tell them they will live forever if they simply get a jab and eat a donut hahahaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=423315 time=1634063135 user_id=1582
dead ppl can still vote.... look at arizona.... :laugh:

:roll:

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423318 time=1634063197 user_id=2221

Oh but they know they will! They look forward to their 20th shot like a good lil drug addict by then! Their media masters tell them they will live forever if they simply get a jab and eat a donut hahahaha.

Free donuts are the covid killer...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423316 time=1634063175 user_id=114

Great post.

I am not cc or Fash. I question the efficacy of vaccines to control the spread. Where we disagree is that they are killers.

I was under the impression Israel is giving third jabs because pfizer loses it's limited efficacy after six months. Again, prove me wrong.

They neither prevent the spread, nor prevent you from getting it. That we agree on.

But its true, they are dying, in great numbers.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=423320 time=1634063276 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=423318 time=1634063197 user_id=2221

Free donuts are the covid killer...

Lol, so backwards too.....

Cause the majority of those getting "the flu" are mostly overweight, or have pre-existing conditions. Yet, eat more donuts, get more fat, science!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=423321 time=1634063311 user_id=2221
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=423316 time=1634063175 user_id=114

Great post.

They neither prevent the spread, nor prevent you from getting it. That we agree on.

But its true, they are dying, in great numbers.

Where's your horseshit meme asshole.