The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424744 time=1635005024 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424738 time=1634999550 user_id=114
Anti-vaxxers should walk away from this unverifiable stance they have taken. Change their focus

Conspiracy minds a never change their causes and all use low level material because that's all they have as support

They are a breed of their own

That's true, they cannot use real data because there isn't any.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Solid data in lieu of Kindergarten style dumb quips would be nice

Clearly they have none or they would have been posting it all along

By abstinence, they have settled the issue
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424748 time=1635007330 user_id=1676
Sure thing, Jabs Jonestown...

That's all in your head and under your bed. If you had a shred of actual data to support your absurd claim, you would have accepted SB's challenge and posted it long ago.

Great thread, you lost, suck it up like a man.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=424755 time=1635011379 user_id=2015

That's all in your head and under your bed. If you had a shred of actual data to support your absurd claim, you would have accepted SB's challenge and posted it long ago.

Takes a real "man" to  "suck it up like a man"

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424738 time=1634999550 user_id=114
I know Fash. Well, I see this thread was a waste of time. I gave the anti-vax extremists an opportunity to back up what they say they believe with data like you and cc have, but nada, crickets. DSM did put some effort into it though.

Anti-vaxxers should walk away from this unverifiable stance they have taken. Change their focus to opposition to mask and vaccine mandates. That could change minds and get elected leaders to take notice.

i'm not here to change anyones mind.... i think a persons decision should be respected to a degree.... i don't care who chooses what regardless of how poor of a decision i feel it is.... i'm only stating my personal feelings on it.... i have no desire to argue the legitimacy of mask and vaccine mandates either.... theres no need.... on their face, they're unconstitutional and arguing the issue only weakens it.... just say 'no' and thats that.... let the chips fall where they may.... protests are equally as stupid.... i'm not 'demanding you give my rights back'.... i'm going on with my life as i please and i fuckin dare the government to interfere.... my family has a long history of fighting communists and i'll kill just as many as i need to.... as for being an anti-vaxxer, one only needs to look into the history of these companies.... moderna has never produced a successful product prior to this 'vaccine'.... johnson and johnson are in the middle of settling lawsuits over baby powder and sunscreen that cause cancer.... baby powder that contained asbestos that they knew was a carcinogenic but hid from the public anyway.... and pfizer (who is what is referred to as an habitual offender) has paid billions and billions in settlements for injuries as well as illegal and unethical business practices.... these are not characteristics of companies that i would trust.... especially to be a lab rat for a rushed and untested vaccine that they have no legal liability for.... if you don't think these vaccine junkies have stepped in a very deep river of 'guess what you got', then you're not thinking....

cc

Hi Deader.

Always good to see and hear from a "gentleman" like yourself  ac_smile

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=424768 time=1635021973 user_id=88
Hi Deader.

good to see you too.... it would be even better if 'gentleman' wasn't in quotes.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Hi Deader.

I very much agree.

ac_smile

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=424769 time=1635022211 user_id=1582
Hi Deader.

good to see you too.... it would be even better if 'gentleman' wasn't in quotes.... :laugh:

So you know, that's interpretation only. I did it to reinforce it  .. not to put it in question

Next time I'll use bold text to make it clear  ac_smile

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=424755 time=1635011379 user_id=2015

Ok, Choo Choo boy....  :JC_howdy:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

https://innerchildfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/sandbox-social-skills1.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424785 time=1635033632 user_id=1676
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CDl0s7nm5YY/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/CDl0s7nm5YY/

He made some good points. The loss of freedoms sucks. But, the vaccines work and the two gals have posted proof it does. Here is one example.

Here's today's update on hospitalizations from BC Health (which echos similar data from UK etc. etc. etc.)Past two weeks, cases hospitalized per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Sept. 27-Oct. 10)

Not vaccinated: 40.3

Partially vaccinated: 12.3

Fully vaccinated: 2.3