The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=425592 time=1635622254 user_id=1728

I know it's against your religion and everything, but why don't you swallow your pride and drop in on BF? All the old crowd is there and it's heaps busier than this snorefest.

I've recently made it a hobby of mine to bash King Mongtini's bloated head around like a beachball whenever it surfaces, yet the persistent fucker always returns after taking a break to lick his wounds.

I've abandoned religion. I asked for altar wine to be replaced by altar whisky but they refused.

Neglecting BF was not so much a matter of pride as it was tedium. Declaring Martini a member there is not what I'd call good recruitment policy.

What a dick. Or persistent dick, if you will.

I may drop in for a brief visit. Incognito.  :8brw3y9:

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=425696 time=1635724557 user_id=1560

I know it's against your religion and everything, but why don't you swallow your pride and drop in on BF? All the old crowd is there and it's heaps busier than this snorefest.

I've recently made it a hobby of mine to bash King Mongtini's bloated head around like a beachball whenever it surfaces, yet the persistent fucker always returns after taking a break to lick his wounds.

I've abandoned religion. I asked for altar wine to be replaced by altar whisky but they refused.

Neglecting BF was not so much a matter of pride as it was tedium. Declaring Martini a member there is not what I'd call good recruitment policy.

I'm a member of BF..

The picture SCOUSE paints of that place exists only in his head..

It's SG meets CBT..

The same silly nonsense by the same aging trolls who can't let go of the past..

You have a brain, so you won't fit in there.

Anonymous

I saw on the news that eighter 86 per cent of Albertans in hospital or in ICU are not vaccinated.

And we have eighty per cent of the population fully vaccinated.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=425696 time=1635724557 user_id=1560

Martini is definitely not a recruitment tool. Scouse aint either. I would imagine it is like SG. That place got so lame quickly. The same idiots posting the same insults every single day. Nobody knew how to debate an issue either. That was the CBT contribution.

If you do drop in I aint joining ya. It offers no appeal and it aint worth my time.

Anonymous

BF wants me to join their bored in the worst way. I don't blame em. What forum is complete without an Iron Chink. However, I will not be registering there. You can't read posts, but I took a look at thread titles and posters. It's the same jackasses fighting the same battles from SG. Oh and they have the kissymeats crew. Worse than all that, they have paid memberships for lame old idiots like Seamoron, Lotus and Benzo to fuck with poster's ratings and avvies. No thank you.

Anonymous

SCOUSE is the first person to recruit here for BF in a long time..

Oh Herman, your friend Flynn is there and he's still pretending to be a young female.

Anonymous

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has tested positive for COVID. She is fully vaccinated and has only mild symptoms.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=425838 time=1635814483 user_id=1560
But I bet all her work colleagues now have to be tested and quarantined.

I'm sure they have.

Anonymous

Germany is experiencing a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Germany's health minister, Jens Spahn, has warned that his country is going through a "massive" pandemic of the unvaccinated.

"The pandemic is far from over," said Spahn, a member of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU). "We are currently experiencing a pandemic of the unvaccinated, which is massive. There would be fewer coronavirus patients on intensive care units if more people would let themselves be vaccinated."

In the last week several German clinics have raised alarm about rising numbers of patients with Covid-19 on the wards. On Wednesday authorities reported 2,220 patients in intensive care beds, the highest number since the start of June.

Over the last seven days 666 people have died from the virus in Germany, slightly more than in the same week a year ago, before the start of the vaccination drive and the arrival of the more infectious Delta variant. For now the number of fatalities is rising less steeply than it did during the previous three coronavirus waves in the country.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/03/germany-enveloped-in-massive-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated?fbclid=IwAR0j8hL_G0IRqf8s9uDvWIcPAnY9P0jRGq-S1uB9YVqGS1Dbk3BNx9zzuuM">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... 3BNx9zzuuM">https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/03/germany-enveloped-in-massive-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated?fbclid=IwAR0j8hL_G0IRqf8s9uDvWIcPAnY9P0jRGq-S1uB9YVqGS1Dbk3BNx9zzuuM

cc

Here's yesterday's results for past week direct from BC Health itself

I played with an older BC's weekly figures and finally figured how to update it regularly

These are up to date

Past week, cases per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Oct. 28 to Nov. 3) Total 3,351 Cases

Not vaccinated: 254.8

Partially vaccinated: 62.3

Fully vaccinated: 27.0

Past two weeks, cases hospitalized per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Oct. 21 to Nov. 3)

Not vaccinated: 56.9

Partially vaccinated: 16.0

Fully vaccinated: 2.9

Now that I have figured how to update site In future I will now be able to do each week instead of replaying the older one

I think I can do it daily now that I have figured how to update it

And this is all the data direct from BC Health - vs. news sites I was using for BC

https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0069-002115">https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0069-002115
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Yes Fash - Germany's cases are increasing rapidly

Italy & France rising, but so far not fast like Germany .. UK was high for quite a while & dropped a bit last 2 weeks

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=426288 time=1636246699 user_id=88

I played with an older BC's weekly figures and finally figured how to update it regularly

These are up to date

Past week, cases per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Oct. 28 to Nov. 3) Total 3,351 Cases

Past two weeks, cases hospitalized per 100,000 population after adjusting for age (Oct. 21 to Nov. 3)

Now that I have figured how to update site In future I will now be able to do each week instead of replaying the older one

And this is all the data direct from BC Health - vs. news sites I was using for BC

https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0069-002115">https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0069-002115

But, vaccines are killers. :tease:

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=426357 time=1636296988 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=426288 time=1636246699 user_id=88

These are up to date

But, vaccines are killers. :tease:

That is consistently definitive.   ac_smile

While it speaks for BC alone, there is zero logical reason to think it would be different in any other location with similar vaccination levels  

and similar degree of risk taking. BC is very much opened up in fact.

Further, over time the ratios remain consistent, defying propaganda that claims otherwise.

Speaking of the propaganda, it progressively is becoming more semi-professional looking. I'm noticing sites I used for many years for info have  turned ant-vax and are now promoting low level information .. glomming onto anything that appears to support that vein of thinking.

Seems many of those who so strongly supported Trump's amazing achievements in moving rapidly toward successful vaccines have become anti now.

A classic example is Epoch Times which has done a full-bore 180 now that T is not in power and now seem possessed  / on a mission to dun what they before election supported enthusiastically. Seems they are now on a mission. It turned 180 so fast it's a wonder it didn't break its neck  ac_smile. It's so prolific on its site that I no longer load it, shut off notifications  and will cancel subscription at term end of the very site I promoted here a cpl of years ago

Vaccine has become a political football used by both sides to beat up each other - all sides flipping 180 degrees after election day

Fox who supported T's vaccine efforts 100 per ++++++ have turned 180 of late .. several show stars are now sickeningly antivaxx & anti regulations .. the very same people who backed and praise T's efforts to speed up vaccines .. and in fact, we would not have them yet but for T ... biggest fear monger is the libertarian Carlson who became obsessed with it .. but others are guilty of 180 turnabout also

I have been saddened :sad:  to have to recognize that It's not just one side that is political in everything .. and especially vaccines so touted by them have flipped to become poison to the right & libertarian organizations .. very disappointing as it's all politics and not science (which gets distorted to suit).

This why I like raw data like this direct from the source and often post BC Health's data ... before it can be slanted to portray what someone wants it to portray