The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=430282 time=1639267211 user_id=1582
seeing that yall are somehow allergic to bitchute videos, i thought this might be of some interest to yall.... enjoy....

www undocumented bitchute video by some guy from somewhere

Damn .. Now I'm scratching all over   :mad:

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

seeing that yall are somehow allergic to bitchute videos, i thought this might be of some interest to yall.... enjoy....

">

47 minutes!!!

Exec summary, please.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=430292 time=1639269762 user_id=88

www undocumented bitchute video by some guy from somewhere

Damn .. Now I'm scratching all over   :mad:

ac_smile

Have Dr. Coleman check it out for you... his predictions stats are rather prophetic....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TybpQBeioA8h/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/TybpQBeioA8h/
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

">

Ah Chris Marernson, the buy gold, expect a big crash huckster. I hope you're not getting your facts from that scammer

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=430321 time=1639331377 user_id=114

">

Ah Chris Marernson, the buy gold, expect a big crash huckster. I hope you're not getting your facts from that scammer

Good spot

And it's not just him & of course they get their "info" from scammers

Antivaxx has become an industry of its own .. driven by Click Loot.

Hucksterville Inc, trolls the reeds along the shoreline for & catches  suckerfish 24/7

I am setting up a thread on this con artist billion dollar industry for suckers - Click Click  Click Click  Click Click  Click Click  Click Click  = Mega  $$$$

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=430337 time=1639336719 user_id=88

">

Good spot

And it's not just him & of course they get their "info" from scammers

Antivaxx has become an industry of its own .. driven by Click Loot.

Hucksterville Inc, trolls the reeds along the shoreline for & catches  suckerfish 24/7

I am setting up a thread on this con artist billion dollar industry for suckers - Click Click  Click Click  Click Click  Click Click  Click Click  = Mega  $$$$

Anti vaxxers are making a living off of disinformation.

cc

Exactly .. .and only because the extremely gullible eat it up ..

Without the gullible suckers swallowing the hook, these 2-bit & sooo obvious phonies couldn't make a dollar

Anonymous

">

For Christ sake. I hope old dsm aint giving that con man money.

cc

Money is obtained by the suckers clicking on antivaxx videos  ... lots of sucker clicks = mega bucks for the phonies / con men

The idea is to create & then  give the suckers ammo they want - they click & copy paste, then others click it = mega bucks

Posters are slaves to their phony but rich owners  .. doing their bidding like good little slave puppets  who get paid nothing while their puppeteers get rich

"work yer butts off for ME & make me rich my pretties" ..   :laugh:

I'm preparing a thread laying out how how the scamming all works & the puppets unpaid role in it

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=430408 time=1639352896 user_id=88
Money is obtained by the suckers clicking on antivaxx videos  ... lots of sucker clicks = mega bucks for the phonies / con men

The idea is to create & then  give the suckers ammo they want - they click & copy paste, then others click it = mega bucks

Posters are slaves to their phony but rich owners  .. doing their bidding like good little slave puppets  who get paid nothing while their puppeteers get rich

"work yer butts off for ME & make me rich my pretties" ..   :laugh:

That's what I meant. I hope he aint making that con artist rich(er).

cc

Every click is money for the puppeteer - nada for the hard working fool puppet

We know a few of the hard working (dedicated in fact) unpaid puppets / fools making others rich   :laugh:

Anonymous

Youtube, Instagram, and Tik Tok provide an opportunity for unemployable people to earn a living.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=430420 time=1639354155 user_id=3254
Youtube, Instagram, and Tik Tok provide an opportunity for unemployable people to earn a living.

U got it right, gal!!

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=430420 time=1639354155 user_id=3254

Especially Youtube and Google employees.

cc

Yes. What's even funnier than the fact these dedicated puppet fools make these hokey video makers rich,

they also  help make the entities they hate bitterly  .. big internet companies richer

And they get not a penny for their efforts

Print
User actions