The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

About eighty eight per cent of all patients hospitalized for COVID-19 in Alberta in the last 120n days were unvaccinated..

Anonymous

It's been a while since I issued this challenge. I have yet to see DD, Blazor or anyone else post some hard data showing vaccines are dangerous. You were given lots of time to find something to support your position, but you couldn't.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=432964 time=1641210235 user_id=114
It's been a while since I issued this challenge. I have yet to see DD, Blazor or anyone else post some hard data showing vaccines are dangerous. You were given lots of time to find something to support your position, but you couldn't.

Yet you can't supply any info why these short term approved experimental jabs are safe, except for very soft data with moving goalposts by government orgs, Mega Pharma, and media organisations which have turned civil liberties up on their heads.  

WE ACTUALLY WANT lots of time to assess this crap.

YOU swallow the tripe each and every time it's reformulated and force-fed to you.

Demanding that anybody give a serious rebuttal to false data's or they're "false" is the epitome of stupid, both for the brainwashed covidians and if anybody responds to such bait and switch tactics, the people not smart enough to just throw memes back or a combination of memes and ripe textual backhands because of their consciences and therefore your bodily and spiritual gain.

This is not a pandemic. It was always going to be endemic. It is not a killer any more than the seasonal influenza has ever been. It's got a high survivability rate, except if nations lockdown their economies, healthcare systems, freedom of movement, and now....freedom of choice.

This is the breaking point. To jab our kids or even our infants with untested unstudied shit.

I don't give a shit if I live or die except to kill as many fuckwits as possible if they try to jab my kids.

THAT is where we're at now, bud.

All the crap....all the goalpost moves over the last 2 years, and I'm saying, "come at me, motherfuckers"....they won't touch my kids.

You don't seem like you're a parent... if you are, I apologise.

But PARENTS GO BEFORE THE KIDS.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'm with Freud on this.

The numbers upon which we religiously rely tell a number of stories, not just those that tell us being vaccinated protects us from the worst symptoms.

These same numbers tell us that young people are largely unaffected by the virus. If that is the case, why does the government insist on innoculating them? And taking the numbers further, the proportion of infected adults that develop life threatening symptoms is low.  

The answer is simple. Children gathering in schools can become a hotspot for viral dissemination on  a massive scale.

In other words, the injection is not for their benefit, but for others...predominantly those who can and do make a CHOICE about being injected.

Mandating dosing our children to protect adults is not acceptable. Mandatory injection of chemicals is abhorrent at any level.Adults are responsible for their own stupidity, but injecting children against their will or on specious pretences is wrong. Even if they are perfectly safe.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432997 time=1641248459 user_id=1560

The numbers upon which we religiously rely tell a number of stories, not just those that tell us being vaccinated protects us from the worst symptoms.

These same numbers tell us that young people are largely unaffected by the virus. If that is the case, why does the government insist on innoculating them? And taking the numbers further, the proportion of infected adults that develop life threatening symptoms is low.  

I disagree. The data across Canada showed us that the Delta variant was not as kind to people under the age of forty five as previous strains. I know this to be true from the outbreaks we've had at several departments at CP. The fully vaxxed were less likely to test positive and if they did, they had milder symptoms.

Anonymous

They can't. They are still on this totally debunked bs about vaccines being new and changing DNA.

DD and Blazor are gullible idiots. Their science comes from memes and bitchute. They failed the challenge. We knew they would. You are a skeptic and I think you knew they would too.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=433026 time=1641259331 user_id=2015

I disagree. The data across Canada showed us that the Delta variant was not as kind to people under the age of forty five as previous strains. I know this to be true from the outbreaks we've had at several departments at CP. The fully vaxxed were less likely to test positive and if they did, they had milder symptoms.

My point was that children are largely unaffected. I know that people above 40 have been made ill around the globe.

And I support vaccination, wholeheartedly.

I simply cannot support mandatory vaccinations in any form. I do not disagree that those to choose not to be vaccinated are ignoring truth and reality, but that is their right. Mandatory safety measures such as seat belts, hard hats and smoking prohibitions are arguable a breach of our right to choice, but we accept them because they do not by design cause us harm or require a modification to our bodies. Vaccines do.

Yes, you are foolish not to take care of your health...but it is far more important to ensure governments do not take any MORE of our rights from us.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433028 time=1641259847 user_id=1676
^ fuckwit lil choo choo boi loser...   :laugh3:

What are you mad about. Calling you a "gullible loser" is a more gentle way of expressing that you're fucking batshit crazy.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433030 time=1641260124 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433028 time=1641259847 user_id=1676
^ fuckwit lil choo choo boi loser...   :laugh3:

What are you mad about. Calling you a "gullible loser" is a more gentle way of expressing that you're fucking batshit crazy.

I enjoy poking the grubby lil mouthbreather almost as much as I take great delight in ridiculing your overall mental decline...  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yeah...the problem with that is I'm sure IHJ, like me, is largely unaffected by your drivel.

On the other hand, you re-inforce the general view that you're somewhat psychologically impaired.

Frood

ac_toofunny

It's never been about what happens with you, spanky...

I'm not surprised you and Lil Choo Choo Boi missed it though.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433034 time=1641260596 user_id=1560
Yeah...the problem with that is I'm sure IHJ, like me, is largely unaffected by your drivel.

On the other hand, you re-inforce the general view that you're somewhat psychologically impaired.

Nobody over the age of ten is affected by remedial school level insults. It's the reason my stay on flame forums was brief.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=433027 time=1641259543 user_id=2015

They can't. They are still on this totally debunked bs about vaccines being new and changing DNA.

DD and Blazor are gullible idiots. Their science comes from memes and bitchute. They failed the challenge. We knew they would. You are a skeptic and I think you knew they would too.

https://sun9-76.userapi.com/sun9-77/impg/hiukVmCtu3DF_94UAWNyloYy2uv3FYvSZhStkA/1-elhxZOGi0.jpg?size=819x1024&quality=96&sign=63fff7a0f5b592b2b89ad40c4e1ba8b7&type=album">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell