Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Brits Arrested Across South East Asia for Child Sex Crimes

Started by Anonymous, November 06, 2021, 09:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I have a cousin from Korean who is an expat working as a managing engineer in Vietnam. He's married, has a family and as of last year became a grandfather. He travels the region extensively. He has said he avoids contact if possible with white single men and single men from Korea and Japan. All to often they are there not there for the good of the host nation.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=426343 time=1636256413 user_id=136
I hope they do their time in a Cambodian prison.

Actually I hope they whip them to death with barbed wire but rotting in a Cambodian cell will suffice for now.

I believe seventies British rocker Gary Glitter did do time in a Cambodian prison for luring children for sex.

Anonymous

There are too many fucking white guys in Asia. Both in the rich countries of NE Asia and the developing countries of SE Asia. As their countries disintegrate thanks to libtard lunacy I expect we will see an influx of the lazy woke perverts.

Zetsu

Sex crimes with minors is a serious problem in China these days, the situation is often under looked and or not taken seriously.  There's one case where there was a 6 year old girl that was killed on the bus by some suspicious man.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=426355 time=1636293396 user_id=61
Sex crimes with minors is a serious problem in China these days, the situation is often under looked and or not taken seriously.  There's one case where there was a 6 year old girl that was killed on the bus by some suspicious man.

It's a problem everywhere. A lot of white Canadians have been charged with sex crimes across Asia. Countries have enough problems of their own without importing these sick white pieces of human excrement.

Odinson

You either go do drugs or hookers in Cambodia.

Usually the single men are after cheap hookers, not children.

Odinson

Many of these asian chicks are short baby-faces and its hard to tell their age.

Finnish saying goes:

If it has tits, its probably okay.

Anonymous

There are a lot of British kiddie sex tourists in the Caribbean and Central America too. That region also has a lot of sicko French-Canadians.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=426358 time=1636298704 user_id=136

You deal in drugs in SE Asia, you hang. Sick white bastards go there to take advantage of a trusting country with lots of poverty.

Even in rich countries in NE Asia, Western(mostly) Canadian) English teachers have been arrested for sexually assaulting teenaged girls at the high schools that employ them. What a breach of trust by sick white fucks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=426356 time=1636293699 user_id=56

It's a problem everywhere. A lot of white Canadians have been charged with sex crimes across Asia. Countries have enough problems of their own without importing these sick white pieces of human excrement.

Seethe harder, yellow insect.  ac_lmfao

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=426371 time=1636303106 user_id=56

You deal in drugs in SE Asia, you hang. Sick white bastards go there to take advantage of a trusting country with lots of poverty.

Even in rich countries in NE Asia, Western(mostly) Canadian) English teachers have been arrested for sexually assaulting teenaged girls at the high schools that employ them. What a breach of trust by sick white fucks.

The punishments are harsh because drugs are a big problem in there.

These people seek jobs solely based on getting access to children.

I think the host country needs to start dealing harsher punishments for such activity.

Death-sentence aint going too far.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=426373 time=1636304507 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=426371 time=1636303106 user_id=56

The punishments are harsh because drugs are a big problem in there.

These people seek jobs solely based on getting access to children.

I think the host country needs to start dealing harsher punishments for such activity.

Death-sentence aint going too far.

I would argue that the illegal drug market is for the piece of shit white expats and export.

SE Asian countries have harsh penalties for pedos. However, many have money and bribe low paid cops.

Zetsu

Quote from: Odinson post_id=426359 time=1636298968 user_id=136
Many of these asian chicks are short baby-faces and its hard to tell their age.

Finnish saying goes:

If it has tits, its probably okay.

Many do look younger than their real age, in fact my 4th Indonesian maid when we first hired her, she was 24, yet she looked like a 13 year old or 15 at most, the only way to convince others she's 24 is by government ID.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Bwhahaha post_id=426372 time=1636303326
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=426356 time=1636293699 user_id=56

I'm a crybaby harder, yellow insect.  ac_lmfao

SCOUSE, you're blind to your own hypocrisy..

Check your thread from yesterday and you'll see some tears.

Anonymous

Many East Asian families and East Asian countries with the exception of Japan aren't as aware of the dangers adult sex predators as Western countries..

It becomes easy for foreign or domestic criminals to advantage of the situation.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview