Replies: 7510
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:26 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

2021-2022 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, November 21, 2021, 12:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Once again, the Flames made an appearance in the playoffs but...once again...did not go deep. Also, now we no longer have Johnny Hockey or Johnny Gaudreau. He went back to the USA to play for the Columbus Blue Jackets. Rather disappointing but good luck to him.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=467648 time=1659291257 user_id=73
Once again, the Flames made an appearance in the playoffs but...once again...did not go deep. Also, now we no longer have Johnny Hockey or Johnny Gaudreau. He went back to the USA to play for the Columbus Blue Jackets. Rather disappointing but good luck to him.

The Leafs in 2023. You will see.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467652 time=1659291413 user_id=114
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=467648 time=1659291257 user_id=73

The Leafs in 2023. You will see.

After what I've read on social media about the Leafs, they aren't much liked. That's just my observation.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Good for the Avalanche for winning the Stanley Cup.

A couple of Calgary boys brought the Stanley Cup to the Bow River and to their home rinks. Nice kids.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=471274 time=1660691774 user_id=73

A couple of Calgary boys brought the Stanley Cup to the Bow River and to their home rinks. Nice kids.

That would be exciting.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=471275 time=1660692214 user_id=3254
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=471274 time=1660691774 user_id=73

That would be exciting.

Yes. They did it last week.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=471303 time=1660701119 user_id=73
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=471275 time=1660692214 user_id=3254

That would be exciting.

Yes. They did it last week.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

@realAzhyaAryola

I can't believe Sean Monahan has now been traded to the Montreal Canadiens. Kadri from the Avalanche is coming to the Flames.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Nazem Kadri, who was with the Colorado Avalanche, got to hoist the Stanley Cup just months ago now. However, he just signed with the Calgary Flames.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I cannot believe that PK Subban is retiring. Good Lord.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=475157 time=1663721696 user_id=73
I cannot believe that PK Subban is retiring. Good Lord.

I looked him up.......he's only thirty three.

Anonymous

The new season has started. Will the Canucks make the play-offs? Will the Habs? Will Ovechkin break 50 again?

Who will win the cup?