News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Digital Passports aren't designed for health....

Started by Frood, November 26, 2021, 01:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=428389 time=1637965474 user_id=88
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428381 time=1637964210 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=428361 time=1637945434 user_id=88

And speaking of "a crime against humanity" drama queening hyperbole ...  knowingly allowing people to potentially injure innocent others actually is just that

First and foremost, how do passports save lives.

It's actually pretty simple math and straightforward

There is quite a spread in infections of those of both categories .. like 10+ / 1 at the moment most everywhere

The less infected people inside with one, the less chance of infection

Oh, and I have the right to reduce the odds as much as possible - No one has the ethical right to increase the odds for other people

PERIOD!!

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428381 time=1637964210 user_id=1560
Restricting and removing our personal liberties IS a crime against humanity.

You have it bassackwars

Restricting and removing my personal liberty by making me choose to not go in some places / into  a much more dangerous environment made so by [size=120]selfish[/size] bastards IS a crime against me and most of humanity.

But wait...aren't you immunised?

And please, correct me if I'm wrong...but the fact that I possess a passport does not exclude me from carrying Covid, does it?

Applying dictatorial constraints on our society will have an impact on us long after Covid becomes a historical footnote.

Have you considered the bureacracy, governance, global co-ordination between ALL governments, impost and COST that a legally authorised and acceptable passport will impose?

I'm travelling to England. I have my Australian certificate. But that is not accepted in the UK in the form provided. It must be legally authorised by the Australian government. I'd like to visit the Tower Of London. Nope. Madame Tussauds. Nope. The London Eye. Nope.

I'll need a British certificate. How do I get one?? What will it cost??

These bureacratic mechanisms sound easy enough until you consider the cost versus benefit. It doesn't stack up.

Just get vaccinated. If you choose not to and go to the movies, whatever happens is on you.

cc

QuoteBut wait...aren't you immunised?

Don't try that lame conspiracist's favorite hokey line on me - No one is "fully" immunized  from infection

You know that, yet still play the silly  game .... that's a go-to distortion for the selfish conspiracists who would like to curtail my and most others liberties - they try it all the time & have the gall  to use "liberty" as their excuse

Well, guess what. They are not succeeding most everywhere in the world .. as their deliberately selfish "liberty for me only" line falls flat on its ass

It's grade 2 math ffs!!!! I should not have to spell that out for you .. or are you just playing devil's advocate here?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

If no-one is fully immunised from infection, WHAT IS THE POINT AND PURPOSE OF A PASSPORT???

What IS a passport?

It is, by definition, a mechanism of control. It controls who can enter sovereign nations. In some countries, it controls where you can travel to in your own country.

Why do nations insist on passports? Because they want to manage and control who enters their nation and who is not permitted to enter.

Why you infer that this is "conspiracy theory" beggars belief. It is a simple rejection of additional government orchestrated controls over our lives for very little point of purpose. I am not Freud, or Scouse and I don't join conspiracy debates. It is my personal view that a passport based on protection from a disease is not in our long term interest.

And rather than dismiss my comment that your are immunised as hokey, kindly address the point.

If you are immunised, are you not safe from the life threatening elements of the illness? If so, how is me presenting a passport at a restaurant before being permitted entry going to make you safer.

cc

QuoteAnd rather than dismiss my comment that your are immunised as hokey, kindly address the point.

Sorry. Thot I did. What I tried to say was that no one can be sure they are immune .. that's common knowledge  .. which is used in failed hokie attempts to discredit vaccines by conspiracists is what I was getting at  .. "Oh, they are not perfect" .... Well no shit  & So what?

QuoteIf you are immunised, are you not safe from the life threatening elements of the illness? If so, how is me presenting a passport at a restaurant before being permitted entry going to make you safer.

No one can be sure they are immune. You mention death - well listen up ... no smart person wants to get potentially very sick +

the risk of death is still there, just lessened

As I said 2x already - it's a matter of odds .. . Grade 2 math. The fewer likely to be contagious in a building, the fewer chances of getting caught. You know that  and I find it embarrassing to have to say it

Again, it's my and 90% of the population's right to lessen odds appreciably and to not be around unvaxxed who are at much higher odds (there I go again with "odds) of being carriers

If I wish to be away from higher odds carriers, in fact I and most wish to keep odds of getting caught to a minimum .. that's my right & the right of all people. Would you like to take away that right from us ? Well, you won't and in fact can't.

You are vaxxed for a reason so I don't know what you are up to  ... I think you are playing here  .., a word game ... and I'm finding myself stating the obvious unnecessarily  ..... so will leave you to it .. and will continue to exert my right to stay away from the selfish unvaxxed as much as possible

Bricktop

I'm sorry, but I have so far seen no reasoned argument in support of another impost on our freedom of movement.

Berry Sweet

I'm vaxxed...by choice.  I oppose vaccine passports and mandates.  If someone doesn't want to be vaxxed, it doesn't bother me (as long as they are NOT crazy vocal about it)...just live your life without being mad about everything.

I recently saw on the news that some place in Alberta will only rent to the vaxxed.  That is just super wrong.

Bricktop

Like I said, this discrimination is an assault on human rights.

cc

Like I said, forcing people who don't want to get very sick (nor to infect others) to be with people with a good chance to infect them  is an assault on their human rights

Bad they have to share grocery stores with the selfish prks .. They should NOT have to

I'm not telling them to get vaxxxed - I'm telling them to keep to their own but they want it all

Screw the selfish prks with a ....... let me think on that a bit .. too many  dire things come to mind to settle on one  ac_smile

Bricktop

Your argument collapses when you factor in the reality of the virus. You aren't "immune" to it. You can still contract it and NOT be aware you have it.

Unless you're in the high risk group, like me, then the mathematics you espouse tells us you are highly unlikely to become seriously or critically ill.

If you are vaxxed then it does not matter if the person next to you in the restaurant has Covid. In fact, it could be argued that the current vaccination is as dangerous as no vaccination, because if you are vaccinated you can be a carrier without your knowledge. No symptoms.

However, as you know, I support vaccinations for those who choose to receive them. In recent times the hysteria has masked the truth...and that is that very few people who contract the virus actually die. The large proportion of the population are safe. Only the elderly and those with pre-existing conditions are at risk.

The notion of a passport, with all the complications I've cited and you haven't addressed, does not seem to be worth the effort. On the other hand, the loss of liberty and further intrusion on our right to free movement is another step down the slippery slope.

Odinson

After you have been vaccinated, you need to continue to wear the mask and social distance.

This thing doesnt seem to eradicate the virus.

It will keep on spreading and it will still be here once the vaccination wears off.

Does it die in the carriers body?

cc

QuoteYour argument collapses when you factor in the reality of the virus. You aren't "immune" to it. You can still contract it and NOT be aware you have it.

It absolutely does not collapse - and yes, I've already addressed that hokey line 3 bloody times

For the 3rd time. This whole covid mess is all about odds

Must I take you back to 3 previous posts that covid is all about Grade 2 level "odds" , ... again?

You cling to that hokey very line (3rd time) of antivaxxers .. and prove nothing with it .. absolutely nothing

Antivaxxers best honor my human rights to limit and / or choose my odds period

It's not an argument anyhow .. Antivaxxers can't get into a bar for example most anywhere in the world now and won't till this settles down a GREAT deal

:deadhorse:

If you want to argue with antivaxxer lines, then get the stuff sucked out of you & join the selfish prks

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=428421 time=1637988200 user_id=88

For the 3rd time. This whole covid mess is all about odds

On that, we agree.

So, how does the implementation of passport affect those odds?

That is the question raised in this thread. It's not about the vaccination per se. On that issue we are in accord.

The issue in THIS thread is Covid passports. I reject the concept.

Frood

">

https://i.postimg.cc/kG1K3Ghc/20211127-145645.jpg">

https://i.postimg.cc/BbLQbvnN/20211127-121418-0.jpg">

https://i.postimg.cc/j2pq7rWT/20211127-133026.jpg">

https://i.postimg.cc/FF8Hq0T6/20211127-133029.jpg">

https://i.postimg.cc/SsKK0d0B/20211127-135428.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

">
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bfCMaC4LBlvE/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/bfCMaC4LBlvE/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4fMFfVTDMRwj/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/4fMFfVTDMRwj/

https://i.postimg.cc/GtwFk15w/Resized-20211127-130811-1638005859896.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...