News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Digital Passports aren't designed for health....

Started by Frood, November 26, 2021, 01:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428620 time=1638154992 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=428614 time=1638151773 user_id=1676
Far be it for me either to agree with Brick on much of anything, but he understood the theme of this thread and behaved accordingly.

Is that why I feel so dirty??

ac_biggrin

We should both shower....separately.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Brick""Dr. Jason Valentine, a family medicine physician at the Diagnostic and Medical Clinic Infirmary Health in Mobile, Alabama, informed his patients this month that, effective Oct. 1

If you need assistance in comprehending the above quote, let me know.

Seems you totally didn't comprehend  mine & in fact responded in repetition only of your own previous quote
Quote from: "cc"It's not just the unvaxxed who have rights - We all have rights including Docs (so long as someone is not in dire need + NO other alternative for which you offer no proof).

Further, while I defend his right to treat who he wishes, there are few Docs who would refuse treatment 1. if direly need + 2. if there was no alternative nearby... which was the only original claim I asked for backup

Now as to who might need "assistance in comprehending the above"  I'm sorry to have to say, but  ... no, tempting as it is I won't say it ... instead I'll leave you to the OZ-implant insults  we see so many of around here.. and simply stand by my original words STRONGLY(see quote above)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428620 time=1638154992 user_id=1560
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=428614 time=1638151773 user_id=1676
Far be it for me either to agree with Brick on much of anything, but he understood the theme of this thread and behaved accordingly.

Is that why I feel so dirty??

ac_biggrin

:laugh:

Well, seems you still  have something left

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"It's not just the unvaxxed who have rights - We all have rights including Docs (so long as someone is not in dire need + NO other alternative for which you offer no proof).

I'm confused.

The issue here is vaccination passports, which I and others vehemently disagree with.

I've asked, but you have not yet offered a response, for an argument that supports such a draconian impost on citizens.

How will passports save lives?

On the other hand, even their advocates admit it will impinge on our rights of freedom of movement. I believe that your right to be vaccinated and protected does not trump that.

By the way, I just received a letter from our local zoo. They inform me that I cannot enter unless I have evidence of vaccination. THAT is the issue which I am railing against. It is none of the Zoo's business whether or not I am vaccinated.

And I'm not going to provide links to everything I say. I am sure that everyone here will know, with some confidence, that I am not given to using falsehoods to support my arguments. If you choose to disbelieve me, that is your perogative.

Frood

Think of the polar bear cubs and the meerkats! You selfish bastard!
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I'm sick of explaining the "well, Duh" ODDS of catching it increase with contact with the unvaxxed ..  which I have repeatedly done an embarrassing number of times already in this very thread only to be accused of not responding

QuoteThe issue here is vaccination passports, which I and others vehemently disagree with.

Nope - As to Docs exercising their right to not service the unvaxxed, it was YOU, not I,  who brought it up initially as a tool to make your case - and I replied to it and supported Docs rights to choose their patients while allowing  the obvious dire situation exception

However, in reply to your  vaccination passports problem,  I and others vehemently agree with them and exert our right to be far away from the idiots (See grade school level "odds" in this post and in the "many" other posts you ignored)

Covid passports have opened up things a lot for the majority of the population .. irrespective of your passionate  opposition

Clearly you don't respect my right to maximize my odds,  .. fine, bitch away. It helps the owners post count if nothing else

Bricktop

Well, if your priority is to maximise the odds, perhaps you should lead an advocacy program to have unvaxxed people incarcerated in internment camps hundreds of miles from civilisation.

While we're at it, let's put those with measles, hepatitis, STD's and influenza in there as well.

Claiming covid passports have opened things up is silly, because they are intended and designed to exclude. Children will not be permitted to attend school. Doctors are already refusing to treat unvaccinated people.

In your vision of the world, you'll have to produce your papers to enter a shopping mall, theatre, sporting event, zoo, museum, library or even another persons home.

To what end? How many lives will truly be saved? You seem unable to approach the issue from a cost/benefit perspective.

If you are vaxxed, you are safe. If the vaccine does NOT make you safe, it is nothing more than a placebo.

We are creating a pariah class at a time in our evolution when the last thing we need is more division. And for no real purpose.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428707 time=1638223709 user_id=1560
Well, if your priority is to maximise the odds, perhaps you should lead an advocacy program to have unvaxxed people incarcerated in internment camps hundreds of miles from civilisation.

Tempting as a concept :sneaky2: , but not what I had in mind

So long as they are out of bars & restaurants, I'm OK with that ... and they are, so all is good

I just wish they'd stop scratching on the windows   ac_smile

Bricktop

Are you sure you've not confused them with someone else...

http://www.zombiepit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/zombie-window-2-522x396.png">

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=428686 time=1638212909 user_id=88
I'm sick of explaining the "well, Duh" ODDS of catching it increase with contact with the unvaxxed ..  which I have repeatedly done an embarrassing number of times already in this very thread only to be accused of not responding

QuoteThe issue here is vaccination passports, which I and others vehemently disagree with.

Nope - As to Docs exercising their right to not service the unvaxxed, it was YOU, not I,  who brought it up initially as a tool to make your case - and I replied to it and supported Docs rights to choose their patients while allowing  the obvious dire situation exception

However, in reply to your  vaccination passports problem,  I and others vehemently agree with them and exert our right to be far away from the idiots (See grade school level "odds" in this post and in the "many" other posts you ignored)

Covid passports have opened up things a lot for the majority of the population .. irrespective of your passionate  opposition

Clearly you don't respect my right to maximize my odds,  .. fine, bitch away. It helps the owners post count if nothing else

Cool.... means I can also not deal with niggers, fags, Jews, trannies, christ botherers, commies, spics, flips, nips, chinks, poms, russkies, and all Canuckistani right wingers formerly from NSW who act like left wing douchebags.

:thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Hey Brick and Dink, do you actually know of doctors who refuse service to the unvaxxed?

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=428756 time=1638235456 user_id=1689
Hey Brick and Dink, do you actually know of doctors who refuse service to the unvaxxed?

Yes, they announce it either through social media or at their entrances to their practice (A4 printed signs on the door or windows).
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=428746 time=1638234077 user_id=1560
Are you sure you've not confused them with someone else...

http://www.zombiepit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/zombie-window-2-522x396.png">

Dang. That's THEM!!!