The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Woke now attack Christmas

Started by Bricktop, December 04, 2021, 06:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429852 time=1639005929 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429846 time=1639003982 user_id=1560
OK.

How many of you searched for Veronica Moser? Hands up?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/pix.iemoji.com/images/emoji/apple/ios-12/256/woman-raising-hand.png">

And you now regret doing so???

cc

^^ Coming from Dink, it was predictable

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429862 time=1639010587 user_id=1560
"Bravely fighting through this"???

It's a CHRISTMAS TREE, not a 100 storey tower block.

Noticed that - a bit o'er the top

That said, Fox News Christmas  tree didn't light itself
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I guess that's the first assumption. The left won't let a chance to commit violence and vandalism go by. Apparently blissfully ignorant of the fact that the more rabid they become, the greater the damage to their cause and the intensity of the inevitable push back.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=429846 time=1639003982 user_id=1560
OK.

How many of you searched for Veronica Moser? Hands up?

I know you didn't have to....  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

What?  ac_dunno

You were good with some techniques....stuff like peacocking and a bit of coordinated raiding.

A solid 6/10
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I kicked more ass than a vicious donkey, boy.

Yours included.

That, as we all know, is the reason you came here. You missed mixing it with the best and wanted to relive a bygone age.

Frood

It's cute how you think you're remembered.  ac_smile

I came here because Hoot Gibson (RIP) was at both Canuckistani sites and then I saw your old Leopardsocks handle and furtive hollow chest beating style.  

Then I remembered how much fun it was to get under your skin, spin you around like a musty pinata, and watch you lash out blindly.  ac_biggrin

It's all good though.... I wouldn't give many people left a solid 6/10 rating as I have you.  :thumbup:

The reason for the 6 isn't because of the accusations levelled at you during, but how you handled them.

Sometimes walking away from the keyboard momentarily is the best thing one can do, if only to clear your head and appraise the situation.

Had you done that a few times and ignored the baiting over the years, it wouldn't be a 6/10 but a definite 8.

The ego would account for the last 2 but a leopardsocks can't always change its spots.....  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

QuoteI came here because Hoot Gibson (RIP) was at both Canuckistani sites

Who is that?

Did he have a different handle?

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429947 time=1639059666 user_id=3254

Who is that?

I can't remember at this moment but he was an older gentleman with a wicked streak...

Him and I got banned from ThirdRailForum on the night of Trump's election victory just for bouncing off each other and state  figures for 2016.

The owner of TRF was a professor in Florida and a die-hard Clinton supporter who volunteered on her campaign and was so sure that Hillary would win, he started banning us on the day and night because we were mocking him as each state came in for Trump.

It was so funny... and Hoot and I never discussed it beforehand... we just fed off each other.

Hoot died a few years ago... good dude.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429949 time=1639060690 user_id=1676

Who is that?

I can't remember at this moment but he was an older gentleman with a wicked streak...

Him and I got banned from ThirdRailForum on the night of Trump's election victory just for bouncing off each other and state  figures for 2016.

The owner of TRF was a professor in Florida and a die-hard Clinton supporter who volunteered on her campaign and was so sure that Hillary would win, he started banning us on the day and night because we were mocking him as each state came in for Trump.

It was so funny... and Hoot and I never discussed it beforehand... we just fed off each other.

Was he here or at VF?

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429950 time=1639060883 user_id=3254

Who is that?

Was he here or at VF?

I found him on VF but later sussed him out here.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=429951 time=1639061100 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=429950 time=1639060883 user_id=3254

Who is that?

Was he here or at VF?

I found him on VF but later sussed him out here.

I wonder who that was..

ac_umm

The only poster I know for sure who died was DIck Yamada, but he definitely wouldn't be a Trump supporter..

It could've been YorkCountyKid, as I've heard he may have passed away or Munday, who nobody has heard from in a few years..

Maybe cc, Shen Li or Zetsu might have a better idea.....they were on DV which VF grew out of.