Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

my feelings on it.....

Started by deadskinmask, December 17, 2021, 10:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

this just about perfectly sums up my thoughts on the covid scam and vaccine hesitantcy....

even if those vaccines worked perfectly (which they obviously do not), its the major institutions fault that nobody with any sense has any trust in them.... pfizer is a known habitual offender of medical malfeasance (including lying about test results and suppression of negative data) moderna has never released a successful product and J&J just fucked a whole load of ppl in a lawsuit over cancerous baby powder.... the government is notoriously dishonest and has no problem carrying out criminal actions without any consequence..... fauci is a criminal and a liar and possibly even directly tied to the virus.... and the nih, cdc and who have lied from the start and have been incorrect at every turn.... the mainstream media has been corrupt as hell for over 2 decades and blatantly reports lies and has no interest in any truth that doesn't support the narrative.... the entire system has been vague as hell with covid numbers and definitions involved with them.... just the first pages of pfizers foia dump shows that there were serious problems and deaths.... the fda was aware of this and approved it nonetheless.... now they want 75 years to gradually release the documents which i'm certain would contain enough evidence to have them all imprisoned for life.... and while the VAERS database is mounting up with tons of unverified 'coincidences' and they remain uninvestigated and subsequently unverified.... this entire pandemic reeks of corruption and deception.... you ppl have made a serious error in judgement and i want no part of it....

yall have a good day....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=431177 time=1639753444 user_id=1582
this just about perfectly sums up my thoughts on the covid scam and vaccine hesitantcy....

even if those vaccines worked perfectly (which they obviously do not), its the major institutions fault that nobody with any sense has any trust in them.... pfizer is a known habitual offender of medical malfeasance (including lying about test results and suppression of negative data) moderna has never released a successful product and J&J just fucked a whole load of ppl in a lawsuit over cancerous baby powder.... the government is notoriously dishonest and has no problem carrying out criminal actions without any consequence..... fauci is a criminal and a liar and possibly even directly tied to the virus.... and the nih, cdc and who have lied from the start and have been incorrect at every turn.... the mainstream media has been corrupt as hell for over 2 decades and blatantly reports lies and has no interest in any truth that doesn't support the narrative.... the entire system has been vague as hell with covid numbers and definitions involved with them.... just the first pages of pfizers foia dump shows that there were serious problems and deaths.... the fda was aware of this and approved it nonetheless.... now they want 75 years to gradually release the documents which i'm certain would contain enough evidence to have them all imprisoned for life.... and while the VAERS database is mounting up with tons of unverified 'coincidences' and they remain uninvestigated and subsequently unverified.... this entire pandemic reeks of corruption and deception.... you ppl have made a serious error in judgement and i want no part of it....

yall have a good day....

We are about ninety percent in agreement.

Anonymous

dsm, do you know anybody who caught COVID? We had several outbreaks in different departments at Logan Yard in Winnipeg.

cc

my feelings on it.....

Having a very good friend die from it made it quite "real" ... not simple cheap and easy smooth talk and theories
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431198 time=1639766580 user_id=88
Having a very good friend die from it made it quite "real" ... not simple cheap and easy smooth talk and theories

Having a coworker younger than myself unable to return to work like six months after being infected made it real for me.

deadskinmask

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=431189 time=1639764065 user_id=114
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=431177 time=1639753444 user_id=1582

yall have a good day....

We are about ninety percent in agreement.

i would love to know where we disagree.... perhaps i'm missing something....

cc

Let me count the ways (silently) .. sigh
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=431195 time=1639766186 user_id=2015
dsm, do you know anybody who caught COVID? We had several outbreaks in different departments at Logan Yard in Winnipeg.

yeah. as a matter of fact... my friend who had cancer and getting chemo. they cancelled his chemo due to lockdowns and the cancer became inoperable.... two weeks before he died, they called him in and tested him for covid.... and when he died of the cancer that should have been removed, they offered the family burial money to allow him to remain as a covid death.... my girlfriend tested positive as did my ex-wife.... and 3 other ppl who tested positive quarantined at my house over the last year.... because when this first began, i used my excellent insurance to get a CPAP machine, a nebulizer and some steriods for it.... i was gonna treat cases at my house based on successful reports from doctors around the world who were being 'silenced and cancelled'.... my equipment is still in the box because nobody has been severe enough to require it.... i've never tested but i imagine i've already had it and gotten over it.... so. yeah.... i'm familiar with it....

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=431207 time=1639768892 user_id=88
Let me count the ways (silently) .. sigh

wasn't asking you.... you're a covidian.... theres nothing to say to you except 'good luck'....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=431200 time=1639766712 user_id=2015

Having a coworker younger than myself unable to return to work like six months after being infected made it real for me.

if you haven't noticed, half the fuckin world seems 'unable to go back to work'.... but i guess that has nothing to do with the fuckin democrats spending our money like drunken sailors and paying ppl to stay the fuck home.... as for 'long covid', i lost any respect i had left for the medical profession when they diagnosed that stupid bitch with 'climate change'....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=431211 time=1639769815 user_id=1582

if you haven't noticed, half the fuckin world seems 'unable to go back to work'.... but i guess that has nothing to do with the fuckin democrats spending our money like drunken sailors and paying ppl to stay the fuck home.... as for 'long covid', i lost any respect i had left for the medical profession when they diagnosed that stupid bitch with 'climate change'....

I'm not talking about the evil democrats. A friend and coworker is in bad shape because of COVID. Another railroader I only know to see went bald because of COVID.

deadskinmask

brother.... like i said.... when they diagnosed a bitch with 'climate change', they lost all credibility with me.... i dunno why your friend is bald.... i dunno why your other friend is 'barely able to work'.... but thats just your personal experience and i'm sceptical of any medical diagnoses they offer....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=431217 time=1639771373 user_id=1582
brother.... like i said.... when they diagnosed a bitch with 'climate change', they lost all credibility with me.... i dunno why your friend is bald.... i dunno why your other friend is 'barely able to work'.... but thats just your personal experience and i'm sceptical of any medical diagnoses they offer....

You are a skeptic. A little skepticism is healthy. Too much warp's one's ability to reason.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Herman post_id=431252 time=1639815965 user_id=1689
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=431217 time=1639771373 user_id=1582

You are a skeptic. A little skepticism is healthy. Too much warp's one's ability to reason.

but who can say whats 'too much'? your experiences and mine are not the same.... one lie makes a person (or institution)  a liar.... regardless of anything else, from that moment on you know that lying is something they're capable of.... i choose not to put any trust into anyone thats been caught lying.... feel free to trust whatever you think worthy.... but i'd rather trust God and rely on myself to provide the solutions....

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=431214 time=1639770866 user_id=2015
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=431211 time=1639769815 user_id=1582

I'm not talking about the evil democrats. A friend and coworker is in bad shape because of COVID. Another railroader I only know to see went bald because of COVID.

About one in three people are experiencing long term effects of the Delta variant.