News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=458332 time=1654824776 user_id=1688
Two Britons and a Moroccan who were captured while fighting for Ukraine have been sentenced to death by a Russian proxy court in eastern Ukraine.

Britons Aiden Aslin and Shaun Pinner, and Brahim Saaudun are accused of being mercenaries, Russian state media says.

They aren't special.... they made a choice that would have surely ended like this if caught.

No pity or fucks given.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=459203 time=1655050034 user_id=1676
Quote from: Thiel post_id=458332 time=1654824776 user_id=1688
Two Britons and a Moroccan who were captured while fighting for Ukraine have been sentenced to death by a Russian proxy court in eastern Ukraine.

Britons Aiden Aslin and Shaun Pinner, and Brahim Saaudun are accused of being mercenaries, Russian state media says.

They aren't special.... they made a choice that would have surely ended like this if caught.

No pity or fucks given.

This is what happens when foreign mercs get caught.

weebles

Why don't the Russian Troops just go Home and give back ALL regions taken like Donbas and Crimea and  Ukraine can join the EU and NATO.

Frood

Quote from: weebles post_id=459454 time=1655153564 user_id=2191
Why don't the Russian Troops just go Home and give back ALL regions taken like Donbas and Crimea and  Ukraine can join the EU and NATO.

Because NATO is a major aggressor and the Ukraine is a puppet state with no ethics....
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

">

Slava Ukraine from this Canadian for  literally fighting for Freedom and Democracy ac_drinks  :howdy:

Anonymous

I don't know a lot about this conflict..

We have some people here woth strong opinions about that conflict.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=459457 time=1655153958 user_id=2191
">

Slava Ukraine from this Canadian for  literally fighting for Freedom and Democracy ac_drinks  :howdy:

Zelenskyy's Ukraine free and democratic. ac_lmfao

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: Herman post_id=459464 time=1655158116 user_id=1689

Still better than Russia. Just ask Brittney Griner.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=459466 time=1655159937 user_id=3349

My heart breaks for her.

Frood

If she had hash oil in her vape cartridge, she's right where she belongs....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=459468 time=1655162824 user_id=1689

My heart breaks for her.

I don't know who she is. But, I doubt I would care if I did.

Anonymous

A question for Herman and DD and anyone else that's been following the conflict in Eastern Europe. How much longer do you predict this war will last?

Anonymous

The U.S. is expected to announce Wednesday that it will send about $1 billion in military aid to Ukraine, the largest single tranche of weapons and equipment since the war began, in a effort to help stall Russia's slow but steady march to conquer the eastern Donbas region, U.S. officials said.

Anonymous

Russia's Gazprom announced a reduction in natural gas flows through a key European pipeline for the second day in a row Wednesday.

The state-owned energy giant said on Twitter that deliveries through the Nord Stream 1 pipeline to Germany would be cut again Thursday, bringing the overall reduction through the undersea pipeline to 60%.

The drop in shipments of gas used to power industry and generate electricity would amount to some 16 billion cubic meters by the end of the year, or around 10% of total European Union gas imports from Russia.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=459813 time=1655309878 user_id=114
A question for Herman and DD and anyone else that's been following the conflict in Eastern Europe. How much longer do you predict this war will last?

How long is a piece of string?

NATO and the West fighting Russia by proxy in corrupt Ukraine could blow up into a world war. Then China starts filling their shopping cart.
Blahhhhhh...