News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=474842 time=1663108043 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=474825 time=1663079980 user_id=3374
Anyone who days independent nations should not be freely able to pick their defense associations is at best an imperialist and at worst a fascist.  They all decided to join NATO off their own free will because they knew what evil sons of untrustworthy bitches Russians are.  Russia doesn't get to decide that only they get to decide for themselves.  There is also a reason Ukraine wants to join (though is not being allowed to do so) because it wants safety and freedom from Russian imperial ambitions.

No, that is not a "provacation" that is free people deciding what is in their own best interests exactly like independent countries should do.

Start using your noodle, Yankee Doodle.

The US and Europe are behaving like bullying cunts.

This shit has been going on for thirty one years. Russia is finally saying enough is enough.

Oerdin

Putin just wants an empire and he is making up excuses for it.  Fact.  Fortunately,  he will fail miserably.

Frood

Putin doesn't want the West gobbling up land around his borders through the derelict NATO who have been taking their marching orders from Western fuckwits to crush modern day Russia's ability to function as a sovereign nation.

And don't be in doubt that the West is trying to turn Russia into a prospective fish in a barrel by positioning strategic missile systems all along its borders in key areas which could strike major Russian metropolitan systems in virtually no time.

The US and Europe have become the USSR, and it's disgusting to witness.

Think outside the box.

If your country was being surrounded, sanctioned, squeezed out through no fault of your own....how the fuck would you feel?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=474905 time=1663221699 user_id=1676
Putin doesn't want the West gobbling up land around his borders through the derelict NATO who have been taking their marching orders from Western fuckwits to crush modern day Russia's ability to function as a sovereign nation.

And don't be in doubt that the West is trying to turn Russia into a prospective fish in a barrel by positioning strategic missile systems all along its borders in key areas which could strike major Russian metropolitan systems in virtually no time.

Think outside the box.

If your country was being surrounded, sanctioned, squeezed out through no fault of your own....how the fuck would you feel?

Russia put up with this shit from 1991-2014.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=474906 time=1663222369 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=474905 time=1663221699 user_id=1676

Think outside the box.

Russia put up with this shit from 1991-2014.

Not long before the real chaos breaks out, brother....

Al Omar Oilfield just got struck in Syria.... Azerbaijan is flinging shit at Armenia despite the Russian brokered peace deal, most of Europe are commencing lights out and heat downs in the face of the winter cold not even arriving yet.

All the foods we're currently consuming have been grown in previous seasons for the most part and with the lack of cheap LPG, yields will sharply decline in the next one simply for lack of fertilisers in large scale farms.... no heating, no fuel, no growth yields, no diesel to get the diminished amounts to market or supermarkets.

And Russia isn't the culprit. It's us... it's the West. We've done this to ourselves.... or rather, our so called leaders have done it on our behalf.... because we're mostly poor useless eaters in their esteemed estimations and the planet would be unicorn farts and glittery fairy nipples if just 75% of us just died... BUT NOT TOO quick lest a stampede gets started and they're out in the open.

We ain't seen nothing yet.....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

China and Russia aim to lead the world towards a new international order, according to one of the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) highest-ranking diplomats.

"The Chinese side is willing to work with the Russian side to continuously implement high-level strategic cooperation between the two countries, safeguard common interests, and promote the development of the international order in a more just and reasonable direction," said CCP Politburo member Yang Jiechi, according to a statement by the Foreign Ministry.

"The relationship between the two countries has always been on the right track, and both sides firmly support each other on issues relating to their core interests."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-and-russia-vow-more-just-international-order-ahead-of-putin-xi-meeting-top-ccp-diplomat_4727591.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-09-15-ai-28&est=dORh1MbtZqcUa%2BxZD4PWk%2BH8f1fR%2BmaLA7FIftGs%2BqqcrlH3qMt%2Fax6xz4fi7bULWA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-and ... ULWA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-and-russia-vow-more-just-international-order-ahead-of-putin-xi-meeting-top-ccp-diplomat_4727591.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-09-15-ai-28&est=dORh1MbtZqcUa%2BxZD4PWk%2BH8f1fR%2BmaLA7FIftGs%2BqqcrlH3qMt%2Fax6xz4fi7bULWA%3D%3D

Could the US have instigated this war to block a multi polar world. This area is not my speciality.

Odinson

They have found another mass-grave and are immediately calling it a warcrime.

The Russians have put all the civilian casualties in a mass-grave.

Frood

I'll believe it when I'm able to again read from literature in 30 years time produced by an antique mechanical press....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=474923 time=1663253920
China and Russia aim to lead the world towards a new international order, according to one of the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) highest-ranking diplomats.

"The Chinese side is willing to work with the Russian side to continuously implement high-level strategic cooperation between the two countries, safeguard common interests, and promote the development of the international order in a more just and reasonable direction," said CCP Politburo member Yang Jiechi, according to a statement by the Foreign Ministry.

"The relationship between the two countries has always been on the right track, and both sides firmly support each other on issues relating to their core interests."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-and-russia-vow-more-just-international-order-ahead-of-putin-xi-meeting-top-ccp-diplomat_4727591.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-09-15-ai-28&est=dORh1MbtZqcUa%2BxZD4PWk%2BH8f1fR%2BmaLA7FIftGs%2BqqcrlH3qMt%2Fax6xz4fi7bULWA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-and ... ULWA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/china-and-russia-vow-more-just-international-order-ahead-of-putin-xi-meeting-top-ccp-diplomat_4727591.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-ai&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-09-15-ai-28&est=dORh1MbtZqcUa%2BxZD4PWk%2BH8f1fR%2BmaLA7FIftGs%2BqqcrlH3qMt%2Fax6xz4fi7bULWA%3D%3D

Could the US have instigated this war to block a multi polar world. This area is not my speciality.

I know China will do what is best for the long term goals.

Anonymous

Vladimir Putin told Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday during a meeting on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization's summit that he wanted to end the conflict in Ukraine "as soon as possible."

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=474951 time=1663323526 user_id=1676
I'll believe it when I'm able to again read from literature in 30 years time produced by an antique mechanical press....

I do believe they have found a mass-grave... Its a war and dead people are everywhere.

What makes you think that these people were victims of a war-crime?

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=474961 time=1663341068
Vladimir Putin told Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday during a meeting on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization's summit that he wanted to end the conflict in Ukraine "as soon as possible."

I hope a peace will be reached that addresses Russia's NATO encroachment concerns.

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=474964 time=1663343210 user_id=136

I do believe they have found a mass-grave... Its a war and dead people are everywhere.

I believe very little of anything...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It's war and there are casualties. But, that don't make it genocide.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=475032 time=1663476110 user_id=1689

It's war and there are casualties. But, that don't make it genocide.

Oscar the drunk American expat was hanging shit because two Russian soldier's corpses were found after their army had to withdraw quickly because of Western help.

I should have asked him what the Azov's did to their remains....
Blahhhhhh...