News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7557
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:39:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=431330 time=1639882518 user_id=136
The Americans are blaming Russia for "sphere of influence" thinking...

While they are spreading theirs around the Russian border.

Indeed.... what a crazy world when civilian Westerners are siding with Russia.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I am Ukrainain. I love the people, the language, the food, the drinking, the dancing, and everything else about the culture. But, Ukraine is really frickin corrupt. More than Russia. There are scumbag political interests inside and outside Ukraine who have no problem putting Ukrainians in harm's way for personal gain.

Russia has demanded strict limits on the activities of the US-led Nato military alliance in countries in Eastern Europe. Russia denies this, but wants Nato to rule out Ukraine and others ever joining the alliance to defuse the situation.

In the proposals Russia sets out a series of radical demands, which require countries that joined Nato after the fall of the Soviet Union not to deploy troops or weapons in areas where they could be seen as a threat to Russia. Heavy bombers and warships would not be allowed in areas outside their national airspace or waters from which they could launch an attack.

That would mean Nato not playing any role at all in any of the three Baltic republics or Poland. And Nato would have to abandon any plans for Ukraine and Georgia to eventually join the Western alliance.

That would mean Nato not playing any role at all in any of the three Baltic republics or Poland. And Nato would have to abandon any plans for Ukraine and Georgia to eventually join the Western alliance.

Anonymous

Hey gang, can we knock off the personal shit. This is a current event I am really interested in. I want to read about it and not kindergarten bullshit. If you guys keep it up, I'm telling old Cronus on you. ac_sothere

Anonymous

The Americans are hypocrites.  :shock: In case there is a language barrier, that was sarcasm.

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431331 time=1639882638 user_id=1676

Indeed.... what a crazy world when civilian Westerners are siding with Russia.

America: LGBTQP, future is female, feminism, critical race theory, blm, black supremacy... Gender transition for little kids.

Russia: None of that shit.

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=431343 time=1639884747 user_id=1689
Hey gang, can we knock off the personal shit. This is a current event I am really interested in. I want read about it and not kindergarten bullshit. If you guys keep it up, I'm telling old Cronus on you. ac_sothere

On the subject of derailing discussions, I posted at BF for the first time in two years, maybe more..

It's impossible to have a civil discussion like adults there..

Every discussion becomes you're fat, old, bald, stupid, a Trumptard and so on..

There are people on that forum I'm very fond of but, the discussions give me a headache..

Now, back to the topic.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=431343 time=1639884747 user_id=1689
Hey gang, can we knock off the personal shit. This is a current event I am really interested in. I want read about it and not kindergarten bullshit. If you guys keep it up, I'm telling old Cronus on you. ac_sothere

It is important .. hence why I'm asking for links

Yabbering on with nothing to support it is destructive to any serious issue

I've never seen this unsupported  sort of thing on THIS site

Viable Links - Put up or Shut up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

I saw what somebody was attempting to do and shut it down.

Now let's talk about Russia and NATO..
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431360 time=1639888254 user_id=1676

I agree. We can argue that what you are saying is bullshit and support it with links even if you don't supply any. But, you don't need to stop where you are going with this even if your opinion is not supported with links.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=431361 time=1639888452 user_id=1689

I agree. We can argue that what you are saying is bullshit and support it with links even if you don't supply any. But, you don't need to stop where you are going with this even if your opinion is not supported with links.

It's an open topic and there are links out there if someone wants to call bullshit but I haven't said anything about the topic "out there" yet.

1. Shipping route closed.

2. Radio/Radar Units deployed in Arctic.

3. NATO in "exercises" nearby.

4. Pipeline throttled down.

5. Tanks offloaded in Greece/in transit north on semi trailers.

6. Ukraine airlifted materials.

7. Troop levels on all sides increasing in the area.

I'm sure there are many more happenings we're not yet aware of.

It's popcorn time.... pull up a seat and watch the movie.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431363 time=1639889128 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=431361 time=1639888452 user_id=1689

It's an open topic and there are links out there if someone wants to call bullshit but I haven't said anything about the topic "out there" yet.

1. Shipping route closed.

2. Radio/Radar Units deployed in Arctic.

3. NATO in "exercises" nearby.

4. Pipeline throttled down.

5. Tanks offloaded in Greece/in transit north on semi trailers.

6. Ukraine airlifted materials.

7. Troop levels on all sides increasing in the area.

I'm sure there are many more happenings we're not yet aware of.

It's popcorn time.... pull up a seat and watch the movie.

Russia is blocking most of the Sea of Azoz and as result the US is send small arms and some ammunition, but that is a symbolic gesture.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=431366 time=1639891744 user_id=136
Ukraine is doomed.

The politicians are so fucked up in Ukraine. It has to be one of the only countries where Justine would not be the most incompetent party leader.

Frood

I wonder how much dirt they've got on the Bidens and vice versa for this crap to happen.

Motherfucker abandoned 80 plus billion in armaments and supplies in Afganistan, as well as people left behind, yet Slow Joe wants to instigate a fight that could very well hot... thermonuclear and hypersonic hot.

I'm glad I'm on the other side of the planet at the moment but it might not matter if the US is committed to Northern Hemisphere hostilities. Those lil cocksucking CCP maggots would move on Taiwan and perhaps the rest of us in the vacuum.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=431371 time=1639893337 user_id=1676
I wonder how much dirt they've got on the Bidens and vice versa for this crap to happen.

Motherfucker abandoned 80 plus billion in armaments and supplies in Afganistan, as well as people left behind, yet Slow Joe wants to instigate a fight that could very well hot... thermonuclear and hypersonic hot.

I'm glad I'm on the other side of the planet at the moment but it might not matter if the US is committed to Northern Hemisphere hostilities. Those lil cocksucking CCP maggots would move on Taiwan and perhaps the rest of us in the vacuum.

Jesus H, Jim Crow Joe says he has nearly fifty years of foreign policy experience and he has performed like a frickin rookie since he was sworn in. What a dangerously incompetent commander-in-chief. The worst I have evert seen.