News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=475877 time=1664643414 user_id=3349
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=475841 time=1664575892 user_id=1676
BBC isn't journalism.... it's utter rubbish like the CBC or Australian ABC, or PBS/NPR in the US....

Please don't post such garbage unless you're rightfully mocking it.

Okay, so which of the other 50,000 media outlets reporting the same story should I use?

Ones that are actually accurate, fair, and balanced.

Good luck, Chuck....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It does appear the American military is winning the war in Ukraine. Notice I said American and not Ukrainian.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=475884 time=1664666259 user_id=1676

Ones that are actually accurate, fair, and balanced.

Good luck, Chuck....

Very well, Fox News then!   :thumbup:
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Oerdin

The only way I see NATO directly intervening is if Putin actually uses a nuke in Ukraine.

Odinson

Rancidmilko

And also, why do liberals want to destroy the world so badly?
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Oerdin

Quote from: Brent post_id=475886 time=1664667027
It does appear the American military is winning the war in Ukraine. Notice I said American and not Ukrainian.

There are no Americans fighting in Ukraine though NATO is assisting with Intel, with equipment,  financing, and training.

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=476843 time=1665802299 user_id=3374
Quote from: Brent post_id=475886 time=1664667027

There are no Americans fighting in Ukraine though NATO is assisting with Intel, with equipment,  financing, and training.

There are heaps of Americans and NATO assets fighting in Ukraine... check the labels when you want to understand the ingredients.

And incidentally, they're not winning.... they're only managing to raise the real prospect of world conflict and billions dead immediately or slowly expiring before their natural shelf life....

...but the West loves that kind of thing.
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

There are no soldiers from NATO engaged in combat in Ukraine.  To claim otherwise is a lie.  Providing equipment to help a Democracy which has been invaded by a totalitarian neighbor in a war of aggression is not being a combatant.

Odinson

There are probably American or other western officers helping the Ukrainian command.

The Ukes are as corrupt and incompetent as their Russian counterparts so we gotta move their troops for them.

They are using tactics from the American rulebook at larger level... But their basic infantry tactics at smaller level are still shockingly bad.

Its because the soldiers are poorly trained but some1 competent is helping them to be in right place at the right time.

Odinson

The Russians arent very smart.

Look at this moron.

">

The mines are clearly visible because they were planted by Private Doofy.

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=476878 time=1665853802 user_id=3374
There are no soldiers from NATO engaged in combat in Ukraine.  To claim otherwise is a lie.  Providing equipment to help a Democracy which has been invaded by a totalitarian neighbor in a war of aggression is not being a combatant.

Okay, Karen...
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson post_id=476701 time=1665694028 user_id=136
I´m gonna have to buy iodine pills.

https://www.nukepills.com/">https://www.nukepills.com/

Frood

Anything named that url isn't likely to save you but could conceivably make you far worse.
Blahhhhhh...