News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8381
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:35 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=478499 time=1666715572 user_id=2853
Yesterday I saw a video of Ukes destroying several ruskie tanks in a row

My guess is that those Javelins cost more than the tanks.

My concern is our ability to produce more. The brain dead geezer may just give away enough of our shit to make us vulnerable. Maybe already has.

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478473 time=1666707874 user_id=3374
Quote from: Odinson post_id=478163 time=1666607449 user_id=136
How are we free?

The Russians are free'er.

They only got one thing they cant say.... We have dozens.

Apparently I'm not allowed to choose to read RussiaToday.

Apparently I need some1 to babysit me.

Maybe you should move to Russia, dude?  That way you can learn just how shitty it really is.

Russia is quite nice.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Belgium warns that in the event of escalation  Brussels is gonna be destroyed first..

I'm like... As long its not the town I live in.

Nobody cares about the EU meeting place.

weebles

">

Time to play the game enjoy., Salva Ukraine.  Freedom and Democracy FTW

DKG

Does anyone seriously think a country with the 55th highest GDP per capita has expansionist plans. The invasion of Ukraine is an act of desperation by a middle income country that is being bullied by the most powerful country in the world.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478551 time=1666734252 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478473 time=1666707874 user_id=3374

Maybe you should move to Russia, dude?  That way you can learn just how shitty it really is.

Russia is quite nice.

Did you ever get outside the few main cities to the rural areas?  Did you know that 30% of Russian households do not have running water or gas for heating or cooking?  Did you know 15% of houses do not have electricity?  Paved roads are a rarity in rural areas too.  Don't even get me started on how outhouses are normal even in public schools military barracks, and regular homes in rural areas.

You can call that nice if you want but I don't think that is very nice and that is before we talk about political repression, state controlled media, and rampant corruption.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG post_id=478648 time=1666786481 user_id=3390
Does anyone seriously think a country with the 55th highest GDP per capita has expansionist plans. The invasion of Ukraine is an act of desperation by a middle income country that is being bullied by the most powerful country in the world.

Telling them not to invade sovereign foreign countries and expecting them to uphold international treaties they signed to protect and uphold the borders of that sovereign independent country is now "bullying"?  You have a very strange definition of bullying.

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478666 time=1666804359 user_id=3374

Russia is quite nice.

Did you ever get outside the few main cities to the rural areas?  Did you know that 30% of Russian households do not have running water or gas for heating or cooking?  Did you know 15% of houses do not have electricity?  Paved roads are a rarity in rural areas too.  Don't even get me started on how outhouses are normal even in public schools military barracks, and regular homes in rural areas.

You can call that nice if you want but I don't think that is very nice and that is before we talk about political repression, state controlled media, and rampant corruption.

So roughly comparable to the US these days? Did you know that? Didda you really really know....
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Lol!  Just keep telling yourself that if you must but you are fooling yourself.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478666 time=1666804359 user_id=3374

Russia is quite nice.

Most of the that kind of poverty is in the underdeveloped East and with ethnic minorities. it is a bit like Canada's Northern reserves that have third world living conditions. But, if you want to go down that route, Bahrain is one of the richest countries on earth. I have worked there. I would not want to live there again.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478667 time=1666804666 user_id=3374
Quote from: DKG post_id=478648 time=1666786481 user_id=3390

Telling them not to invade sovereign foreign countries and expecting them to uphold international treaties they signed to protect and uphold the borders of that sovereign independent country is now "bullying"?  You have a very strange definition of bullying.

Are you talking about the US in the last seventy five years?

Would the war have happened if Trump was in power instead of Biden and his puppet Zelenskyy? Not a chance he would pick a retard vp who would stand next to the Ukrainian border and call for that country to be immediately admitted to NATO. This was Russia's Cuban missile crisis monent and they handled it the way the US would have.

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478705 time=1666821712 user_id=3374

No, I am not fooling myself. You're fooling yourself, or rather your ingrained patriotism and aged biases are...
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

I have been to Bahrain and it is rich due to lots of natural gas but is an absolute monarchy with a poor human rights record so I would not live there either.  Even if it didn't get up to 120 degrees F.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478727 time=1666829939 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478705 time=1666821712 user_id=3374

No, I am not fooling myself. You're fooling yourself, or rather your ingrained patriotism and aged biases are...

Russia is objectively a shithole and even you know it or else why haven't you moved there?  Patriotism has nothing to do with it.  You too could make $600 per month and live a life of poverty in Russia so why not do it?

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=478758 time=1666872719 user_id=3374
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478727 time=1666829939 user_id=1676

Russia is objectively a shithole and even you know it or else why haven't you moved there?  Patriotism has nothing to do with it.  You too could make $600 per month and live a life of poverty in Russia so why not do it?

I guess Norway is a shithole too. DD hasn't moved there either.