The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Odinson reprise.....

Started by Obvious Li, February 20, 2014, 08:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Hello Mr. Obvious Li, I know you are not asking for anyone to respond, but I want to..

I too have 4300 posts here and I am sure many people have a similar opinion of my posts based on the responses I have seen from some of the boys on Vancouver Forum..

I won't try to explain Odinson, but I feel I have something to contribute here even if my political knowledge is lacking.

You are like little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. If someone has a problem with you then I know that person has serious problems. Your posts are uplifting. Odinson's are not worth reading which is why I ignore them.

Oh thank you so much seoulbro..

These might be trolling me, but I don't understand the appeal of trolling on grown men anyway?

:?

How goes your day?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
You are like little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. If someone has a problem with you then I know that person has serious problems. Your posts are uplifting. Odinson's are not worth reading which is why I ignore them.

These might be trolling me, but I don't understand the appeal of trolling on grown men anyway?

How goes your day?

It went very well, thank you Odinson..

It is cooling down in Calgary..

I will take a turkey out of the freezer and cook it tomorrow..

I am making the stuffing now.

:)

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

How goes your day?

It went very well, thank you Odinson..

It is cooling down in Calgary..

I will take a turkey out of the freezer and cook it tomorrow..

I am making the stuffing now.

:)

Sounds good.

Odinson

ShenLi never talks about her personal stuff.

I´m starting to think her house is some unhospitable environment.

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am puzzled by the fact that it says Odinson has been a member on here since January 2013 and has almost 4300 posts...yet i struggle to remember even one that was rational, well thought out or even readable.......so i must conclude he is one fucked up dude.........or just a big mixed up finnish pussy cat...... :ugeek:

no need to reply...just speaking out loud

Hello Mr. Obvious Li, I know you are not asking for anyone to respond, but I want to..

I too have 4300 posts here and I am sure many people have a similar opinion of my posts based on the responses I have seen from some of the boys on Vancouver Forum..

I won't try to explain Odinson, but I feel I have something to contribute here even if my political knowledge is lacking.

I´m like semi good looking... Am no Shemarr moore but easy on the eyes.

Odinson

She was a charming lady. Still is.

Odinson

You can have my swastika, you can have all of it. It doesnt make you any better.

Anonymous

QuoteOdinson the mental patient wrote:

blah, blah, blah

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

blah, blah, blah

At least you know how retarded you sound.

Odinson

blah, blah, blah

At least you know how retarded you sound.

Of course I sound retarded. I just say what comes to mind and you chicks can pick up whatever you want.

I have no illnesses... I´m healthy as a horse. I mean, I might occasionally have a flue but nothing terminal.

Odinson

Female freedom seems to mean that I cant reserve a table like proper cause she sucks dicks like a hound in a nightclub bathroom.. Lets not call it a bathroom... A shitter.

Odinson

The difference between a greenie and nationalist is the size. In their idiotic minds they can speak their mind and not get their asses whooped.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The difference between a greenie and nationalist is the size. In their idiotic minds they can speak their mind and not get their asses whooped.

:roll:

Odinson

She can say what she wants because I like her. I want to protect her.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"The difference between a greenie and nationalist is the size. In their idiotic minds they can speak their mind and not get their asses whooped.

:roll:

They piss me off, fashie.

I mean I have a house and a job... What do those hippies have?