Excerpt from "Intellectuals and Race"

Started by Frood, December 20, 2021, 04:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435800 time=1642830810 user_id=88
Quote from: Thiel post_id=435771 time=1642820326 user_id=1688
Quote from: cc post_id=432284 time=1640723360 user_id=88
Wait  a minute here.

While it contains some good points, why is it made to look like it is Sowell speaking when it is NOT?

Further, and worse - While it's made to look like it will be a Sowell speech, such a wise and top o the heap person would never lower himself to publish on a bottom feeder like bitchute

I guess they need a creditable person for cover?

It was some years ago now and I can't recall where I saw it, but I saw an edited video of Thomas Sowell supporting the Occupy movement. He did not.

I'm not surprised. He is respected, so why not use him like Dink's presentation  .. 'cept his doesn't even play with the voice, merely shows his pic on the cover .. how embarrassing

ac_blush

People that complain about mainstream media's use of fake news have no credibility if they try to present that kind of fraud as truth.

Odinson

So the voice in the slavery vid is not Thomas Sowell?

cc

Sounds nothing even like him. It doesn't even try to

It actually sounds like computerized voice reading text .. no emotion whatsoever .. yet they use his image implying he said all this

This the type of gross deception these Bullchuters use in all areas

pathetic

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=435801 time=1642831046 user_id=3254

People that complain about mainstream media's use of fake news have no credibility if they try to present that kind of fraud as truth.

pathetic
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Thats the voice in most of the Thomas Sowell videos.

There is another but it really sounds nothing like him.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=435842 time=1642899796 user_id=136
Thats the voice in most of the Thomas Sowell videos.

There is another but it really sounds nothing like him.

I'm not going to say if that is Thomas Sowell or not. But, I don't trust anything on bitchute. Videos on that platform are notorious for playing excertpt of speeches to give the impression a person is saying something they did not say.

cc

Bull ... oops, I mean Bitshooter

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MP399AYnKnzZ/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/MP399AYnKnzZ/

Thomas Sowell

">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435900 time=1642968767 user_id=88
Bull ... oops, I mean Bitshooter

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MP399AYnKnzZ/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/MP399AYnKnzZ/

Thomas Sowell

">

Good detective work cc.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Odinson

The black culture is creating problems.

There are some gangs in the capital area that were influenced by the American black gangsta rap culture.

They choose to live that way because they admire violence, selling drugs, pimping hoes and being a clown.

"I had to become a thug.. I didnt choose the thug life, the thug life chose me".

The hard-life of living in a Finnish ghetto where the cops come to drag your lazy ass to school.

It is MANDATORY.

Free school, free medical, free rent and free money for food.

Its forces you to become a thug.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=438446 time=1644451888 user_id=136
The black culture is creating problems.

There are some gangs in the capital area that were influenced by the American black gangsta rap culture.

They choose to live that way because they admire violence, selling drugs, pimping hoes and being a clown.

"I had to become a thug.. I didnt choose the thug life, the thug life chose me".

The hard-life of living in a Finnish ghetto where the cops come to drag your lazy ass to school.

It is MANDATORY.

Free school, free medical, free rent and free money for food.

Its forces you to become a thug.

We have free school and basic medical too.......the others are free to if you are on social assistance, but it pays very little.

Zetsu

Tb fair, the average Black person I know is very rational, friendly and normal.  It's just the very small minority that takes advantage of good people and usually ends up on the wanted list, while some are just plain stubborn and support this BLM bullshit scam.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=438450 time=1644452385 user_id=61
Tb fair, the average Black person I know is very rational, friendly and normal.  It's just the very small minority that takes advantage of good people and usually ends up on the wanted list, while some are just plain stubborn and support this BLM bullshit scam.

Most Black people in my city are weill educated professionals from Africa and their children..

I don't think many of them support extreme left wing organizations like BLM.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=438451 time=1644452886 user_id=3254

Most Black people in my city are weill educated professionals from Africa and their children..

I'm just really glad that is the case, thank God even normal Black people can never defend the looney ones.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=438452 time=1644453492 user_id=61

I'm just really glad that is the case, thank God even normal Black people can never defend the looney ones.

The worst Blacks are Americans and East Africans like Somalis.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=438453 time=1644454249 user_id=1689

I think most of the of Blacks hate Somalis, they seem like the craziest of the bunch, lol.  With all the black fighting black video, I have an impression over 90% of them are from the States.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=438454 time=1644454601 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=438453 time=1644454249 user_id=1689

I think most of the of Blacks hate Somalis, they seem like the craziest of the bunch, lol.  With all the black fighting black video, I have an impression over 90% of them are from the States.

The difference between say Nigerians and Somalians is that Nigerians come here as skilled immigrants while Somalians come here as refugees.